Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 186 of 227 FirstFirst ... 86136176184185186187188196 ... LastLast
Results 2,776 to 2,790 of 3395
    Quote Originally Posted by LJ4ptplay View Post
    You didnt. Its everyone else lol. Youre the best.

Regardless he better pick up his play this year or I wont have to worry about it for too much longer. After missing basically his whole rookie season, Im hoping he makes that big leap this year going into what is essentially year 2 for him.
    Hopefully, better days are coming!

Field Yates@FieldYates
    Effective at 4 PM ET, unrestricted free agents that sign with a new team no longer count towards the NFLs compensatory pick formula.

Amongst those available: Richard Sherman, Justin Houston, Alejandro Villanueva, Russell Okung, Melvin Ingram, K.J. Wright & Jason McCourty.

Quote Originally Posted by dbacknick View Post
    Hopefully, better days are coming!
    Honestly I was blown away by his play in the first game against Carolina. He broke off his man to make a pick and (nearly?) took it to the house. I honestly thought he was going to have a pro bowl type season based on that play.

Too bad it was mostly downhill from there and seemed like the rest of the league figured out he likes to leave his coverage guy to fly to where (the thinks) the ball is going.

Quote Originally Posted by dbacknick View Post
    I keep adding the s for safety after his name. Sorry if I offended you.
    Abrams will be a good ss.

Jk

Put about 10 pounds on deablo and make him out starting Sam. Take morrow and put him at strong side of the bench.

Quote Originally Posted by Megatron View Post
    Put about 10 pounds on deablo and make him out starting Sam. Take morrow and put him at strong side of the bench.
    The strong side of the bench and to tackle anyone trying to get to the Gatorade. LOL

Quote Originally Posted by attoonly View Post
    The strong side of the bench and to tackle anyone trying to get to the Gatorade. LOL
    Hed still miss............heeeeyyyyy ooooohhhhh!

Quote Originally Posted by Megatron View Post
    Maybe not. The problem is not his talent, its he comes with a 37 mil cap hit this year and a 39 mil cap hit the year after. 28 mil his third year isnt bad. Buuuut, the problem he has there is he wants an extension where he makes over 42 mil a year. That takes up a quarter of your cap. That means you have to get 54 other players to accept an avg of 2.9 mil a year. It worked for mahommes because he was willing to restructure. Aaron is not. Thats why they are in this situation
    To my knowledge, GB would be on the hook for a lot of dead cap.

Rodgers would cost us $22M this year. Carr is $22.1M. Wed actually save money.

Its a no brainer for me. Id send 3 1st in a heart beat. The trade Carr for a 1st.

Quote Originally Posted by BoKnowsRaiders View Post
    Hed still miss............heeeeyyyyy ooooohhhhh!
    Yessss

Its a no brainer for me. Id send 3 1st in a heart beat. The trade Carr for a 1st.
    Thats not the problem. I would like to get me some Rodgers. However a he wont make the d better. Why not trade top picks for gamechanging d players?

B the problem is he got in bad with the pack because he wants a big extension. Worth top qb in the nfl type money and isnt willing to restructure his pay so his team can sign more top players.

Isn't it time to extend Carr? Raiders are going to be paying out the nose either way. Even the starting QBs that have never won a single playoff game get paid handsomely. Must be nice.

I'm sure carr can get us at least 2 1st round picks if not a 1st and a 2nd.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

[/SIGPIC]
    [/IMG]

Quote Originally Posted by LJ4ptplay View Post
    You didnt. Its everyone else lol. Youre the best.

Regardless he better pick up his play this year or I wont have to worry about it for too much longer. After missing basically his whole rookie season, Im hoping he makes that big leap this year going into what is essentially year 2 for him.
    Abrams better pick it up this year because this coaching staff will push him hard.

Quote Originally Posted by Swift Game View Post

Even better

Quote Originally Posted by Swift Game View Post

I would offer Carr and 2 1st's for Rodgers. Carr would be an excellent stop gap QB for them for a year or two until Love is ready. Carr is a good QB and he would already have rapport with Adams going back to their college days.