Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 37 of 43 FirstFirst ... 273536373839 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by KodytheKing View Post
    Dolphins have cut OT Isaiah Wilson a day after he posted multiple videos on his Instagram of him just acting like an idiot.

Wilson was late for his physical, on-boarding process & skipped optional workouts he committed to + offered help but wasn't interested.

Iíd imagine the guaranteed money was voided by Tennessee after his suspensions. If not then we just blew a bunch of money.
    But since Wilsonís antics in Nashville voided all of his salary guarantees, cutting Wilson wonít cost the Dolphins anything. The Titans will keep Miamiís seventh-round pick this year and the Dolphins will keep Tennesseeís seventh-round pick next.

Read more here: https://www.miamiherald.com/sports/n...#storylink=cpy

Yea I knew the moment they traded for him there was no way they did it if the money was still there.

This clears up 1.1mil in cap space, so thatís cool I guess. Basically pays for Skura.

I never expected anything of the guy. There was no chance of him making it to camp.

Dolphins have cut OT Isaiah Wilson a day after he posted multiple videos on his Instagram of him just acting like an idiot.

Wilson was late for his physical, on-boarding process & skipped optional workouts he committed to + offered help but wasn't interested.

Iíd imagine the guaranteed money was voided by Tennessee after his suspensions. If not then we just blew a bunch of money.
    Well that was a short experiment.

The #Giants and Kenny Golladay have a 4 year, $72M deal with a max of $76M with $40m guaranteed

Yea it makes sense why we passed now

Fuller for 10mil is such an incredible deal.

The #Giants and Kenny Golladay have a 4 year, $72M deal with a max of $76M with $40m guaranteed

Yea it makes sense why we passed now

Fuller for 10mil is such an incredible deal.
    I think it's an okay deal. He's a part time player at this point and it's on him to prove he can be more to make top dollar. I'm fine with it though. He'll definitely have an impact and open things up in the games he plays.

Quote Originally Posted by Dolphin North View Post
    I think it's an okay deal. He's a part time player at this point and it's on him to prove he can be more to make top dollar. I'm fine with it though. He'll definitely have an impact and open things up in the games he plays.
    Thats my issue with Fuller, he is likely only going to get you about 6 to 10 games this season. We already know he is going to miss the 1st game with a suspension.

Its impossible to know what to expect from Fuller.

Lets not forget he did test positive for PEDS, and I don't think for one second its a coincidence guys on that team got busted for PEDs with Brian Cushing as the stretch coach.

Theres no telling what kind of roids he had these guys on, a lot of guys can't come back without the juice, and become damaged goods.

Hopefully he takes the right stuff at the right time and comes back and is awesome and we let him go after this year.

Quote Originally Posted by TakeAnotherL View Post
    Its impossible to know what to expect from Fuller.

Lets not forget he did test positive for PEDS, and I don't think for one second its a coincidence guys on that team got busted for PEDs with Brian Cushing as the stretch coach.

Theres no telling what kind of roids he had these guys on, a lot of guys can't come back without the juice, and become damaged goods.

Hopefully he takes the right stuff at the right time and comes back and is awesome and we let him go after this year.
    The more I think about it, the more I love the Fuller signing. If he stays healthy, he is likely in the range of 1100 Yards and 8 TDs. The we franchise tag him if he does stay healthy and play well. This years franchise tag for a WR was around $16mil. I wouldnít mind paying that for another year of a number one WR and allow whoever we draft to continue to develop. Best case scenario our whoever we draft takes over the number one and Fuller slots into the number 2 option.

Quote Originally Posted by oconn444 View Post
    The more I think about it, the more I love the Fuller signing. If he stays healthy, he is likely in the range of 1100 Yards and 8 TDs. The we franchise tag him if he does stay healthy and play well. This years franchise tag for a WR was around $16mil. I wouldnít mind paying that for another year of a number one WR and allow whoever we draft to continue to develop. Best case scenario our whoever we draft takes over the number one and Fuller slots into the number 2 option.
    Will Fuller has played in 38 of the last 64 games. Thats not even including the games he didn't finish because he left with a injury.

I love Fullers game for the Dolphins but I am very cautious of my hope for him only because of injuries. Fuller is why I fear Devonte Smith. I am betting Smith will be injury prone at the NFL level.

Thereís a reason Fuller didnít get a huge offer. The dude is a top tier WR when healthy, but you have the obvious PED and injury issues. But heís certainly worth taking a shot. Heíll be so important for this offense when heís out there.

But he absolutely doesnít change anything about my draft plans. Main reason I still primarily want Waddle. Worst case Fuller gets hurt and Waddle can fill a similar role. Best case Fuller stays healthy and plays well and you get both on the field at the same time.

Dolphins have resigned Mack Hollins on a 1 year deal. One of the best special teams players we had last year.

Thatís now 12 WRs under contract.

I swear if we have to deal with Allen Hurns and Jakeem Grant again Iím gonna scream.

Look at Fuller as a guy that will hopefully play more than half the season and help us win a couple of more games. That could / should mean the playoffs and if he's healthy at the right time maybe he helps us win a playoff game. Big step for this team if that happens.

Quote Originally Posted by Dolphin North View Post
    Look at Fuller as a guy that will hopefully play more than half the season and help us win a couple of more games. That could / should mean the playoffs and if he's healthy at the right time maybe he helps us win a playoff game. Big step for this team if that happens.
    it's pretty sad that our big FA acquisition comes with an * on his health lol. Like the old saying goes, 'If if's and but's were candy and nuts, we'd all have a Merry Christmas' LOL

Quote Originally Posted by CeltBruinSoxFan View Post
    it's pretty sad that our big FA acquisition comes with an * on his health lol. Like the old saying goes, 'If if's and but's were candy and nuts, we'd all have a Merry Christmas' LOL
    To be fair, literally every noticeable FA WR had similar issues.

Spending big in FA hasnít worked for us before, so why continue to do it? Focus on building the team through the draft and use FA to build the depth of the team.

I mean we spent big last year and 3 of the big names are gone. I like this approach so much more. And if we continue to take a step forward next year, weíll have cap to extend guys and of course swing for the fences if we feel like we need a specific player like we did with Jones.

Quote Originally Posted by CeltBruinSoxFan View Post
    I don't think its sad, its honestly a steal.

yeah the peds and injuries and worrisome, but it doesn't hurt us if it doesn't pan out.

And the fact that we were able to get him is lucky, think of all the teams that probably would of been more than happy to have him at that price for a year.

When healthy he was as productive as any wr in the league over the last 3 years or so. We just gotta hope he can bounce back in his contract year.

Usually that situation doesn't work out, but its def worth the small risk.

Page 37 of 43 FirstFirst ... 273536373839 ... LastLast