Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 36 of 44 FirstFirst ... 263435363738 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by georgiadolfan View Post
    I don't think Watson would win us a Superbowl. I think he's overrated.
    Thatís fair. Youíre 100% entitled to your opinion. Iím tired of our world where people argue just because they have different opinions. I think he is a 25 year old stud who is already a top 10 QB with room to grow. But if you donít believe that, then I understand where you come from on not wanting to give up assets. If he is only marginally better than Tua then we would be better served with the draft capital.

Matt Harmon does the Reception Perception breakdown, where he breaks down the success rate of a receiver on various routes. Hereís what he said about Fuller today.

New Dolphins WR Will Fuller was asked to be an alpha receiver last year and absolutely crushed it.
    - At least an average success rate on all but one route
    - 74.2% success rate vs. press

Obviously donít have a good way of showing the picture, but he has an elite level success rate on everything but flat and dig routes, where he was league average, and was only below average on out routes.

Also the routes he ran the most in Houston match well with how we should use him. 22% nine routes, 21% slant, and 17% dig. Dude is stupid good.

Now imagine pairing him with Waddle, Parker, Geiscki, and a running game that can help open up the PA game.

Will Fullerís contract with the Dolphins:
    Signing bonus: $9,635,011
    Base salary: $990K
    Incentives: Up to $3M

Why this structure? Fullerís 1 game suspension takes money away from his base salary, of which heíll forfeit $58,235.

New #Dolphins WR Will Fuller got $10.625 million all fully guaranteed. Has another $3 million in incentives.

Skura also gets 1 year 1.75 mil.
    Last edited by KodytheKing; 03-18-2021 at 09:24 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by oconn444 View Post
    Thatís fair. Youíre 100% entitled to your opinion. Iím tired of our world where people argue just because they have different opinions. I think he is a 25 year old stud who is already a top 10 QB with room to grow. But if you donít believe that, then I understand where you come from on not wanting to give up assets. If he is only marginally better than Tua then we would be better served with the draft capital.
    I agree that he's a top 10 QB but I don't think he's top 5. I'd put him around 7. He's definitely not worth 3-4 first round picks plus two players.
    Last edited by georgiadolfan; 03-18-2021 at 09:55 PM.

Doesn't look good for Watson . . .

https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nfl...lqI?li=BBnb7Kz

I did not for a second expect us to get Fuller on a 1 year deal, what a huge pickup for for us.

Quote Originally Posted by phinman007 View Post
    I hope I'm wrong but I can't help but feel like the texans had something to do with this.

The timing on it seems incredibly convenient. If the allegations are true then heís a POS, but the whole thing sounds weird. ESPCIALLY if Watson was first approached for a settlement.

Fuller is a huge pickup. He will likely miss 6 to 7 games but the games he is healthy will be huge.

The #Dolphins were in on David Andrews despite adding Matt Skura earlier today. In the end, he decided to return to the #Patriots, who have made a few moves in recent days in case you missed them.

Four-year deal for Andrews, source says.

And now there is talk about NE possibly trading Gilmore. If he warrants a 1st, then Howard warrants two 1sts lol. I hope the Pats trade Gilmore, because that would severely weaken their secondary. You got Diggs and Sanders in BUF . . . Parker, Fuller and potentially another WR in MIA, . . . and Davis and potentially JuJu in NYJ. NE still has the worst group of WRs in the AFCE. Good luck to the DBs in the AFCE.

Andrews would have been nice, but curious what the terms are. I heard he wanted $10M/yr. Maybe no one was offering it and its something like 4/36 in NE?

Either way, I think MIA goes hard for OC in the draft. I wouldn't be shocked to see a trade down from #3 to stay within the top 10, and also a trade down from #18 to pick within the 20-25 range. if we traded back in the 20-25 range, that's where I would target Humphrey.

Yea no matter how you feel about this offseason, I think itís safe to assume that weíre looking at another year of a ton of rookies receiving significant playing time. I wouldnít be surprised if itís another 4 or 5 starting by the midway point of the year.

Center and RB will probably have a rookie starter, and realistically weíll see a rookie Edge/LB and WR get in the rotation.

Iím happy with this offseason, but thereís not a lot of obvious plug and play guys added.

Some details about Golladay have started to pop up. Apparently heís looking for roughly $19mil a year. Chicago made him an off between $11-$12 mil a year.

Iíd imagine Miami made him a similar offer and just let it sit there. After a few days of him not taking it they moved on to Fuller.

Edit: And Juju signs a 1 year deal worth 8 mil for Pittsburgh. Turned down better offers from KC and Baltimore to stay with Pitt.

Another sign that this market is terrible for WRs right now.

And double edit: Chris Carson is resigning with the Seahawks. No real starting RB left on the market.
    Last edited by KodytheKing; 03-19-2021 at 08:13 PM.

LOL Raekwon McMillain is signing with the Pats.

Weíre legit just flipping players at this point

Edit: Former Texans outside linebacker Brennan Scarlett signing with the Miami Dolphins, according to a league source. Versatile, tough player

This pipeline between Houston, Miami, and NE is starting to get super dumb. It was already pretty dumb, but now itís dumber.
    Last edited by KodytheKing; 03-19-2021 at 05:41 PM.

Dolphins have cut OT Isaiah Wilson a day after he posted multiple videos on his Instagram of him just acting like an idiot.

Wilson was late for his physical, on-boarding process & skipped optional workouts he committed to + offered help but wasn't interested.

Iíd imagine the guaranteed money was voided by Tennessee after his suspensions. If not then we just blew a bunch of money.
    Last edited by KodytheKing; 03-20-2021 at 10:40 AM.

Page 36 of 44 FirstFirst ... 263435363738 ... LastLast