Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 44 of 74 FirstFirst ... 34424344454654 ... LastLast
    NFL network has basically reported that every team is looking to do some kinda of trade. The top of this draft isnít that strong and Iíd wager most are leaking this news out to hopefully draw up any business.

I honestly think the top of this draft is really strong.

Lawrence is a franchise QB, Wilson and Fields have the potential to be franchise QBs, Pitts is a generational talent at TE, Chase is a true WR1, Sewell is also considered a 'generational' type OL by a lot of analysts . . . that's minimum 6 deep at the top of the draft for potential elite prospects. Not counting Surtain II, Parsons, and Slater. I think the top of this draft is really, really good.

If MIA didn't have a glaring need at WR, they would have their pick of some really good players at #6, instead of potentially being forced to select one of Chase, Waddle or Smith at 6.

Dolphins Mock Draft 2021: Finding more talent for Tua
    How can Miami find talent for Tua, while bolstering the defense? In this Dolphins 7-Round 2021 NFL Mock Draft, they strike a healthy balance.

By Ian CummingsPublished14 hours ago

Miami Dolphins Post-Free Agency 7-Round 2021 NFL Mock Draft
    Round 1, Pick 6: Jaylen Waddle, WR, Alabama
    Round 1, Pick 18: Micah Parsons, LB, Penn State
    Round 2, Pick 36: Javonte Williams, RB, North Carolina
    Round 2, Pick 50: Quinn Meinerz, C, Wisconsin-Whitewater
    Round 3, Pick 81: Jordan Smith, EDGE, UAB
    Round 5, Pick 156: Austin Watkins, WR, UAB
    Round 7, Pick 231: Alaric Jackson, OT, Iowa
    Round 7, Pick 258: Jason Pinnock, CB, Pittsburgh

one of the best mocks i have seen only if pitts and chase are gone before pick 6

Quote Originally Posted by t2a2e9j12 View Post
    Dolphins Mock Draft 2021: Finding more talent for Tua
    How can Miami find talent for Tua, while bolstering the defense? In this Dolphins 7-Round 2021 NFL Mock Draft, they strike a healthy balance.

By Ian CummingsPublished14 hours ago

Miami Dolphins Post-Free Agency 7-Round 2021 NFL Mock Draft
    Round 1, Pick 6: Jaylen Waddle, WR, Alabama
    Round 1, Pick 18: Micah Parsons, LB, Penn State
    Round 2, Pick 36: Javonte Williams, RB, North Carolina
    Round 2, Pick 50: Quinn Meinerz, C, Wisconsin-Whitewater
    Round 3, Pick 81: Jordan Smith, EDGE, UAB
    Round 5, Pick 156: Austin Watkins, WR, UAB
    Round 7, Pick 231: Alaric Jackson, OT, Iowa
    Round 7, Pick 258: Jason Pinnock, CB, Pittsburgh

one of the best mocks i have seen only if pitts and chase are gone before pick 6
    i have to agree that is a pretty damn good mock for this team. I just don't think Parsons is there at 18. if he is, then something is wrong with him off the field.

Broncos GM George Paton said today that heís talked to Grier in recent days. Either Grier is preparing for a possible trade back if Pitts goes at 4, or this dude is about to trade up again and and do some dope ****.

Also Grier had his PC yesterday, said literally nothing of interest, outside of that theyíre comfortable with their pass rush group and the growth of young players developing last year helped add to the decision to cut KVN.

So they liked AVG and Biegel enough to move on.
    Last edited by KodytheKing; 04-22-2021 at 09:43 PM.

I wouldn't be opposed to trading back up to #9 from #18, but I'd be upset if it's for Slater. That's the only thing I can think of them doing, especially if they get Chase/Waddle at #6.

I'd much rather trade back into the 1st rd, then trade up again.

Would you rather have #6, #9 (trade w/ DEN giving up 18 & 36 for 9 & 114), #50 and potentially #114 from DEN?

or would you rather have #6, #18, #25 (trade w/ JAC giving up 36 & 81), and #50?

When it's broken down like that . . . makes you think. but I'm not thinking of 5th year options in the future, but I know GMs love them.

I can see Grier being aggressive either way.

So maybe its a Chase and Slater/Parsons 1st rd . . . . . or its a Chase, Phillips/Paye, and Harris/Etienne 1st rd?

I would like to see Pitts at 6 then trading up to 9 for Waddle. But have a feeling they would be trading up to 9 for Parsons

Adam Beasley has been throwing out a lot that the Dolphins may look to trade up multiple ways. Maybe up fro 18, or possibly from 36 to get a 3rd pick on day 1.

My big brain idea: trade back to 9 for their 2nd and 4th, pick Waddle or Smith. Then use those picks to move back up into the 1st.

If you want to get extra spicy throw in a trade back from 18 to 22 with the Titans so they get Bateman or a pass rusher for an extra 4th. Then use that pick on Najee, and trade 36 back to the Bears for their 2nd this year and a future 2nd.

If you guys canít tell I really need it to be draft night. Iíve spent too much of my life thinking about this draft.

Quote Originally Posted by KodytheKing View Post
    Adam Beasley has been throwing out a lot that the Dolphins may look to trade up multiple ways. Maybe up fro 18, or possibly from 36 to get a 3rd pick on day 1.

My big brain idea: trade back to 9 for their 2nd and 4th, pick Waddle or Smith. Then use those picks to move back up into the 1st.

If you want to get extra spicy throw in a trade back from 18 to 22 with the Titans so they get Bateman or a pass rusher for an extra 4th. Then use that pick on Najee, and trade 36 back to the Bears for their 2nd this year and a future 2nd.

If you guys canít tell I really need it to be draft night. Iíve spent too much of my life thinking about this draft.
    I get it as it's the same yearly lol but no point to think much about it because nothing will happen till draft night.

If Pitts is there at 6, no way Miami trades out. Pitts and Chase both gone, then good chance they'll trade back and take Smith or Waddle. Just don't get too cute and miss out on all of them, though I guess worst case they can take Parsons after a trade back and a WR later in the first or early in the second.

There's really lots of options... It's hard to **** this up Miami, so please don't 😁

Quote Originally Posted by StayOnBoard View Post
    I get it as it's the same yearly lol but no point to think much about it because nothing will happen till draft night.

If Pitts is there at 6, no way Miami trades out. Pitts and Chase both gone, then good chance they'll trade back and take Smith or Waddle. Just don't get too cute and miss out on all of them, though I guess worst case they can take Parsons after a trade back and a WR later in the first or early in the second.

There's really lots of options... It's hard to **** this up Miami, so please don't 😁
    Yea you donít trade out of Pitts. If all three WRs are there You have to be strategic about the trade back. With all of the talk about the Eagles possibly hopping back up, and the Ravens adding tons of capital, thereís a chance you see someone go to 8 to snag Waddle or Smith. If you have both as equal youíre fine, but I personally still have Waddle as a step above.

Yea you donít trade out of Pitts. If all three WRs are there You have to be strategic about the trade back. With all of the talk about the Eagles possibly hopping back up, and the Ravens adding tons of capital, thereís a chance you see someone go to 8 to snag Waddle or Smith. If you have both as equal youíre fine, but I personally still have Waddle as a step above.
    I don't know who's better to be honest, neither of them would be surprise me if they came out on top. Is Smith Ted Ginn or Marvin Harrison? Is Waddle the next tyreek hill? No idea, I'm glad I don't have to make that call.

I just hope Pitts is there, then it's a no brainer.

Quote Originally Posted by StayOnBoard View Post
    I don't know who's better to be honest, neither of them would be surprise me if they came out on top. Is Smith Ted Ginn or Marvin Harrison? Is Waddle the next tyreek hill? No idea, I'm glad I don't have to make that call.

I just hope Pitts is there, then it's a no brainer.
    I still firmly believe that Waddle would be the most dangerous player with the ball in his hands on like 90% of the league. Dudes not Ruggs whoís only a straight line guy. He also perfectly compliments the guys we already have.

But yea Pitts is my guy. I desperately need Atlanta to make a decision so I can figure out if Iím happy or not.

Iím at the point that if itís not Pitts that Iím fully on trade back mode.
    Last edited by KodytheKing; 04-23-2021 at 09:13 PM.

Btw betting odds are that picks 3-5 go Jones, Pitts, Chase at the moment.

Fields not being invited to the green room is a huge sign he is not going top 5.

I think they already traded out of Pitts. I wanted to take him at 3 if necessary. Now it looks like it would have been. If they somehow snag him at 6, I will be impressed, but I really feel like he was a player who helps your young QB immediately and consistently makes big time plays for a decade or more and you can spend a 3 on a guy like that. Now I'm in "settle for Waddle" mode, which isn't bad either. I just really wanted Pitts.

Page 44 of 74 FirstFirst ... 34424344454654 ... LastLast