Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 32 of 72 FirstFirst ... 22303132333442 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by fingerbang View Post
    As a PSU fan I hope we stay away from Oweh.

Wish we would have just stayed at 12 and taken whoever fell. There's most likely going to be a real quality wr for us in the second. Definitely think we'll be going after an edge rusher.

They need to make some quality picks. Last year's first round hasn't worked out so hot so far and I'm still high on Tua. The Iggy pick was a train wreck. Get me some players.
    See thatís exactly why they traded back up tho. All of these extra picks are awesome but they very clearly want to get aggressive and get a blue chip player. They almost saw Wirfs and Lamb fall to them last year and werenít letting that happen.

I donít think they want the 4th best pass catcher. They want to pick at worst the 2nd best or the top LT in the draft.

I literally have no idea what to expect from the pass rush. You can argue AVG and Biegel can cover one of Shaq or KVN role, but you clearly need someone else.

i personally think it might be Zaven Collins. He has the 'Flo' type of player written all over him. Analysts think his pass rushing abilities are his best trait. he is adequate ion coverage. and can hold up in the run game. Collins = KVN to a tee.

But I honestly don't think MIA stays at #18. I think they make a trade back again with a team looking for the upper-echelon of OL help. I still think Darrisaw is available at 18, and if MIA is not keen on him, another team can make the move up for him.

If KC offered 31, 63 and a mid 2022 pick (3rd or 4th), would anyone make that trade? I'd seriously consider it seeing how deep this draft is at WR, and it would give us the possibility of taking Najee or Etienne at 31.
    Last edited by CeltBruinSoxFan; 03-31-2021 at 08:01 AM.

1000% would be interested in trading back from 18. Thereís the stretch of WFT, CHI, and IND that all need a LT. Could easily see someone try to jump all three.

I think you probably miss out on a few of the pass rushers and a LB or two alongside Najee depending on how far back you fall. But if theyíre interested in a guy like Oweh or Paye, I think you could get both a bit later in the first. I think most teams will be scared off with their development timeframe so I could see both fall a bit.

Btw itís the LSU and Florida proday today. Sounds like Pitts and Chase will be doing everything outside of a few drills.

Iím leaning more and more towards Chase. I really think heís going to be a stud in a year or two. I love Waddle, but Chase with a bit more time can develop into a monster in the league.

Canít wait for both to go 4 and 5 so we draft Jaycee Horn.

with Mac Jones showing off his over-throws yesterday, I think someone jump to #4 for Trey Lance, if ATL doesn't take him themselves.

But even if Chase and Pitts are gone by 6, we would still be able to draft Sewell to sure up the OL. Chase, Pitts, or Sewell all help our offense in different ways. Either works for me at 6. Or you draft Waddle and claim he was the guy all along lol.

Well Jamar Chase just ran an unofficial 4.38 and Kyle Pitts has the longest wingspan ever for a TE and has the longest wingspan of any WR in the past 20 years.

I know Sewell isnít really a consolation prize, but Iíll be pretty upset if 6 isnít either of these two.

Quote Originally Posted by KodytheKing View Post
    Well Jamar Chase just ran an unofficial 4.38 and Kyle Pitts has the longest wingspan ever for a TE and has the longest wingspan of any WR in the past 20 years.

I know Sewell isnít really a consolation prize, but Iíll be pretty upset if 6 isnít either of these two.
    I really don;t care which of the 3 we take as long as it's one of them. I won't be as thrilled if we traded up for Waddle or Smith even though I like waddle.
    If both Pitts and Chase are there at #6 and Car wants to trade up from #8 for a QB and we pick up a 2nd or 2022 1st I'm all for it.

Don't rule our Falcons going QB at #4. Matt Ryan has 2 years max left with Atl and they have a 1st year head coach and GM, I believe.

Cincy needs to protect Burrow. That o-line looked awful last year trying to protect him. They already have a decent WR group.

I am frothing over Chase or Pitts at #6. Hopefully Miami is too and have them both ranked a bit higher than Waddle and Smith

Nah Iím officially at the point where these two guys are freaks. Iím about to spend the next month talking about how Grier ****ed up by trading back if Pitts and Chase go 4 and 5. The draft needs to get here already.

Sewell is cool, but an elite LT isnít what will push us over the edge to beat Buffalo and KC. Gotta get one of these guys.

ATL needs to announce a trade with Denver already.
    Last edited by KodytheKing; 03-31-2021 at 11:07 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by poppapuh86 View Post
    I really don;t care which of the 3 we take as long as it's one of them. I won't be as thrilled if we traded up for Waddle or Smith even though I like waddle.
    If both Pitts and Chase are there at #6 and Car wants to trade up from #8 for a QB and we pick up a 2nd or 2022 1st I'm all for it.

Don't rule our Falcons going QB at #4. Matt Ryan has 2 years max left with Atl and they have a 1st year head coach and GM, I believe.

Cincy needs to protect Burrow. That o-line looked awful last year trying to protect him. They already have a decent WR group.

I am frothing over Chase or Pitts at #6. Hopefully Miami is too and have them both ranked a bit higher than Waddle and Smith
    my thoughts exactly. I think a QB goes #4, whether it's ATL or another team. and yes, you're right, new HC and GM in ATL. The 2022 QB class is not labeled as great, so if you are preparing for a future without Matt Ryan, I think it starts this year with a stab at QB at #4.

CIN is the real wildcard now imo. They can go any direction. CIN's OL is not good. they are bad. They signed Reiff, but he's not a long-term answer to protect the franchise QB. Sewell is an amazing OT prospect. Helps Burrow and Mixon. But would not shock me if they go with Chase to team him back up with Burrow.

I honestly think MIA will have their choice between Chase and Pitts at 6.

Nah Iím officially at the point where these two guys are freaks. Iím about to spend the next month talking about how Grier ****ed up by trading back if Pitts and Chase go 4 and 5. The draft needs to get here already.

Sewell is cool, but an elite LT isnít what will push us over the edge to beat Buffalo and KC. Gotta get one of these guys.

ATL needs to announce a trade with Denver already.
    I actually disagree a bit with this. Chase is the clear cut WR1, Pitts is a unicorn at TE, and Sewell is one of the best OT prospects to come out in a couple drafts now. I know Chase or Pitts solve one of our offensive problems in regards to playmakers, and either would be amazing. But if Sewell is our consolation prize at 6, it's a fantastic consolation prize. Sewell immediately helps pass protection, and run blocking. If Sewell is the pick, our offense will not be elite, but it will be one step closer to becoming elite. Have to keep Tua upright, and Sewell fixes the OL.

But I think Grier has a good feel for the first 5 picks this year, even considering trade up option for QBs at 4 or 5. He would not have chosen to move up to 6 if there wasn't an extremely high chance that one of his top choices will be there.

Pitts just ran a 4.44. Please for the love of god let one of these guys fall to us at 6.

The fact that Burrow has to fight for Chase makes me think that CIN is leaning Sewell. And it just makes no sense for ATL to stay at 4 when they need so much on offense. But if they just want to go full Titans under Arthur Smith they should take Pitts and just try to score 40 every week.

Pitts just ran a 4.44. Please for the love of god let one of these guys fall to us at 6.

The fact that Burrow has to fight for Chase makes me think that CIN is leaning Sewell. And it just makes no sense for ATL to stay at 4 when they need so much on offense. But if they just want to go full Titans under Arthur Smith they should take Pitts and just try to score 40 every week.
    Like I said, dude is a unicorn. But I'm not sold ATL stays at #4. I think CAR or DEN make the move up for a QB.

The thing with Pitts is that 4.44 timed speed is not a true testament to what he will do on the field. Dude is fast for his size, but he's not quick. What I mean is that it will take him 8-10 yds to start to come close to that 4.44 speed. And if he is lined up off tackle, chances NFL defenses bump him within the 5 yards will be very high, reducing the possibility of him getting up to that 4.44 speed within the first 10 yds. But if he lines up outside at WR . . . then that's just disgusting lol.
    He's fast, not quick. But I love him as a prospect.

It's going to be okay lol. I truly believe Pitts or Chase will be there at #6. I think Grier believes this as well.

I wonder how the PHI fans are reacting to seeing the Chase and Pitts workouts? they were pissed before . . . they are probably losing their minds even more now lol
    Last edited by CeltBruinSoxFan; 03-31-2021 at 11:57 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by CeltBruinSoxFan View Post
    Like I said, dude is a unicorn. But I'm not sold ATL stays at #4. I think CAR or DEN make the move up for a QB.

The thing with Pitts is that 4.44 timed speed is not a true testament to what he will do on the field. Dude is fast for his size, but he's not quick. What I mean is that it will take him 8-10 yds to start to come close to that 4.44 speed. And if he is lined up off tackle, chances NFL defenses bump him within the 5 yards will be very high, reducing the possibility of him getting up to that 4.44 speed within the first 10 yds. But if he lines up outside at WR . . . then that's just disgusting lol.

It's going to be okay lol. I truly believe Pitts or Chase will be there at #6. I think Grier believes this as well.

I wonder how the PHI fans are reacting to seeing the Chase and Pitts workouts? they were pissed before . . . they are probably losing their minds even more now lol
    Most Philly fans are morons and unrealistic with their expectations. They are in a rebuild with a very bad cap situation, o line is always hurt, o line is old, need help in secondary and LB along with WR need. Sure Chase or Pitts would improve this team but they have a ton of holes. Another reason why throwing the final game of the season last year was wise. Not wise for Pederson since he got canned lol but wise for the future of this franchise because they wouldn't have been able to trade down with Miami, I hope.

Quote Originally Posted by CeltBruinSoxFan View Post

They are completely losing it lol they want Howie fired BEFORE the trade back... Now most are just fed up and pissed they passed on a blue chip prospect.

If someone like Smith falls to them at 12, it'll definitely soften the blow. If they take Paye at 12 instead, their fans are going to revolt lol.

^^^^theyll be upset until they see 3 first round picks next year. But yea if one of Chase or Pitts goes crazy next year AND Wentz plays well Iím sure Philly will burn to the ground lol

Btw Flo is at Florida today and Grier is with Godsey at LSU. Got an up close view of Chase running routes.

Flo talked to Pitts and will call him again within the week. Pitts also mentioned that the Falcons have spent a ton of time with him and plan on having another phone call with him.

Add that to the fact that the Eagles made the trade with us because they believed CIN would take Chase and weíre looking at giving up an extra first for a LT or Smith.
    Last edited by KodytheKing; 03-31-2021 at 03:49 PM.

Page 32 of 72 FirstFirst ... 22303132333442 ... LastLast