Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 72 of 72 FirstFirst ... 2262707172
Results 1,066 to 1,073 of 1073
    Quote Originally Posted by KodytheKing View Post
    I don’t know, Perry fills the same role as Bowden and Waddle. Too many similar skill sets at that point. He also doesn’t really play special teams outside of returner which is filled with Waddle, Holland, and Noah.

Like if you keep Perry or Wilson, when are you EVER going to play them over Waddle or Bowden? Unless Waddle is your immediate backup to Fuller is Waddle, at least Foster has a plan to get playing time.
    Robert Foster has like 5 receptions the last 2 years, he had some injuries but he also was a healthy scratch last year. He pretty much is what he is and thats a deep backup. I think the Dolphins will take the development and promise of Matthew Perry over Robert Foster.

Perry will play. Waddle, Fuller, Parker, and Williams have all been injury prone. We will almost surely be using more than 6 WRS this year. Add in Foster has been injury prone too.

as a side note, seems MIA is in line to receive a 2022 5th rd compensatory pick for losing Davon Godcheaux. They would be the only AFCE team to get one too. That would be nice for potential trades for another vet or to move up in the 2022 draft.

Quote Originally Posted by CeltBruinSoxFan View Post
    as a side note, seems MIA is in line to receive a 2022 5th rd compensatory pick for losing Davon Godcheaux. They would be the only AFCE team to get one too. That would be nice for potential trades for another vet or to move up in the 2022 draft.
    This and the 4th we picked up should be used to trade up next year and get players we covet.

And on that note, starting yesterday teams can start signing vets without worry of these impacting their comp picks.

I would be surprised if Miami actually adds anyone right now. They’re clearly banking on young players to develop. But I’d love to see another LB and Edge added. Melvin Ingram would be my favorite option.

I think AVG and Phillips will be our primary OLB/Edge guys in packages. Ogbah is our standard DE. I would love another pass rusher, or even another DT that can push the pocket. I actually wouldn't hate a flyer on Kwon Alexander either. I know he's recovering from an achilles injury, but if he is ready to come back to playing in October or November, I think he'd be a solid option as depth, and probably wouldn't break the bank either.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but right now, the picks MIA holds for 2022 are:
    1st SF
    2nd MIA
    3rd SF comp pick
    4th MIA, PIT
    5th MIA, MIA comp pick
    6th MIA, NE
    7th TEN

May not seem like much, but those 4ths and 5ths can be awesome trade chips for vets, or trade ups. Have I said how much I love Grier handles drafts now? lol. Guy is a complete asset management GM.

All those trades confused me. Do we have two firsts again in 2023?
    Bachelors III . . . In the Inn. . . Lanas Garage 4/18/75 . . . lpswitch with Snake, Hards and Mendy . . .B.D.W.B. . . Ambition: I want Dooleys Job . . . Saturday Night Live . . . Bathroom Brawls . . . Living at Snakes . . . WHERE IS MUSKY. - John Tortorella

Quote Originally Posted by fingerbang View Post
    All those trades confused me. Do we have two firsts again in 2023?
    Yes, Miami's and SF's in 2023.

For now we're taking a year off on multiple 1sts in 2022!

I think AVG and Phillips will be our primary OLB/Edge guys in packages. Ogbah is our standard DE. I would love another pass rusher, or even another DT that can push the pocket. I actually wouldn't hate a flyer on Kwon Alexander either. I know he's recovering from an achilles injury, but if he is ready to come back to playing in October or November, I think he'd be a solid option as depth, and probably wouldn't break the bank either.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but right now, the picks MIA holds for 2022 are:
    1st SF
    2nd MIA
    3rd SF comp pick
    4th MIA, PIT
    5th MIA, MIA comp pick
    6th MIA, NE
    7th TEN

May not seem like much, but those 4ths and 5ths can be awesome trade chips for vets, or trade ups. Have I said how much I love Grier handles drafts now? lol. Guy is a complete asset management GM.
    I think the DTs are going to be playing DE a lot this year. Ogbah is currently the only real 4-3 end we have with Phillips maybe. But I think Seiler and Wilkins will be playing outside a lot with Butler and Davis holding it down inside on passing situations.

Page 72 of 72 FirstFirst ... 2262707172