Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 71 of 74 FirstFirst ... 21616970717273 ... LastLast
Results 1,051 to 1,065 of 1106
    This dude does a phenomenal job breaking down why Holland is a great pick for us.

https://youtu.be/jKkfDxHuBqE

He also had videos before the draft predicting we would draft Waddle and Phillips and did great breakdowns of why they are great fits for the dolphins.

Hes raved about how many has built their team, and hes not a dolphins channel, hes just a college prospect guy. If you have never watched his videos before the draft about Waddle or Phillips or Holland, def check them out.

https://i.ibb.co/WBRJLbG/image0-225.jpg

This has us around a 4th place avg

Quote Originally Posted by TakeAnotherL View Post
    This dude does a phenomenal job breaking down why Holland is a great pick for us.

https://youtu.be/jKkfDxHuBqE

He also had videos before the draft predicting we would draft Waddle and Phillips and did great breakdowns of why they are great fits for the dolphins.

Hes raved about how many has built their team, and hes not a dolphins channel, hes just a college prospect guy. If you have never watched his videos before the draft about Waddle or Phillips or Holland, def check them out.
    Thanks, just watched 2 vids. His sayings are hilarious and he is in-depth. Gonna put his Waddle breakdown in the Waddle thread, but here it is for this thread as well.

Waddle:
    https://youtu.be/-akO1gK2IJo?t=579

For sure, but making good picks still matters a lot.

All 4 players project to be immediate impact players too. Holland who is probably the player who gets the most complaints, is probably the best Nickel corner in the draft, and he didn't even play last season.

All his tape is from when he was still crazy young. The other 3 of the top 4 are all super polished already.
    We had 5 picks in the top 52 last year so itís definitely not that. Jags had 4 in the top 50 as well. I think itís more because we had a successful team AND drafted flashy players. Last year was two developmental OTs, a raw CB who was sold as a nickel, and then a run stuffing DT that underachieved.

Compare that to taking one of the top offensive and defensive playmakers in the draft at premium positions, a recognizable secondary player added to a proven successful unit, and a polished tackle from one of the top 4 teams in college last year.

Quote Originally Posted by Dolphin North View Post
    Thanks, just watched 2 vids. His sayings are hilarious and he is in-depth. Gonna put his Waddle breakdown in the Waddle thread, but here it is for this thread as well.

Waddle:
    https://youtu.be/-akO1gK2IJo?t=579
    The only thing I think he under talked about is our cover 1 system.

Which is Flores bread and butter.

If you know the system it also explains why Flores goes so hard to make sure the secondary is top notch, and why its important to always bring in new blood.

In short the cover 1 limits teams options, and takes away the middle of the field, if that is done successfully you can shut teams down and force them to throw outside, where we have Howard and Jones. Throwing outside is much harder than throwing up the middle.

Its not a mistake Howard had his best season and so many picks under Flores.

Noah is training to be the next outside CB for us if X or Jones get injured, and Holland will probably take Needham's position and eventually probably take Bobbys too.

Its scary to think how improved our passing game should be.

Parker, Fuller, Waddle, and Bowden with a full off season to prepare, and 1 year under his belt already learning the system.

Thats such a huge upgrade from last season, If Tua is the real deal, this passing game should be off the chain.

Bowden Fuller Waddle, are guys that if you make any mistake they'll take it to the house. We have real firepower now.
    Last edited by TakeAnotherL; 05-02-2021 at 08:37 PM.

Found the first negative Dolphins review! And surprise surprise itís Chad Forbes! Who has consistently hated everything weíve done for the past 5 years. Said the only spot weíve improved is WR and that the Wilson/Flowers decisions were mistakes? Which I donít even understand? Like was doing a pick swap for Wilson the mistake? Or was cutting him the mistake?

Quote Originally Posted by KodytheKing View Post
    Found the first negative Dolphins review! And surprise surprise itís Chad Forbes! Who has consistently hated everything weíve done for the past 5 years. Said the only spot weíve improved is WR and that the Wilson/Flowers decisions were mistakes? Which I donít even understand? Like was doing a pick swap for Wilson the mistake? Or was cutting him the mistake?
    If a guy says we only improved in 1 position as his reason for not liking a draft, you can easily throw away his opinion.

Its scary to think how improved our passing game should be.

Parker, Fuller, Waddle, and Bowden with a full off season to prepare, and 1 year under his belt already learning the system.

Thats such a huge upgrade from last season, If Tua is the real deal, this passing game should be off the chain.

Bowden Fuller Waddle, are guys that if you make any mistake they'll take it to the house. We have real firepower now.
    I just the complimentary skill sets to this passing game. Fuller and Waddle help you so much down the field. Then you get in the red zone and we can just walk out Parker, Williams, and the skyscraper TE room.

Early depth chart to me looks like:
    Parker
    Williams
    Waddle
    Williams
    Bowden
    Robert Foster

I think you keep Williams as a backup for Parkerís role. I always like to have two of each skillset. Foster and Fuller the deep threat, Williams and Parker as the X receiver, and Waddle and Bowden as the slot. Foster has experience as a gunner so I think he makes the most sense as the final guy. He at least gives you a real threat in the passing game if injuries start to mount unlike Hollins, although I think Hollins makes the team due to how good he is as a STs guy.

Really donít know how Hurns or Wilson make the roster, but itís hard for me to give up on Wilson. Dude was just so good in 18.

I just the complimentary skill sets to this passing game. Fuller and Waddle help you so much down the field. Then you get in the red zone and we can just walk out Parker, Williams, and the skyscraper TE room.

Parker
    Williams
    Waddle
    Williams
    Bowden
    Robert Foster

I think you keep Williams as a backup for Parkerís role. I always like to have two of each skillset. Foster and Fuller the deep threat, Williams and Parker as the X receiver, and Waddle and Bowden as the slot. Foster has experience as a gunner so I think he makes the most sense as the final guy. He at least gives you a real threat in the passing game if injuries start to mount unlike Hollins, although I think Hollins makes the team due to how good he is as a STs guy.

Really donít know how Hurns or Wilson make the roster, but itís hard for me to give up on Wilson. Dude was just so good in 18.
    I think they keep Wilson over Hurns and Grant. Wilson had that sneaky quickness, and we can't just depend on Waddle for all the slot play. I think a slot combo of Wilson/Waddle/Bowden would work nicely. Bu the other thing is, we have our two top WRs that really enjoy getting hurt every season, so the WR room still needs to have talent.

Parker
    Williams
    Waddle
    Williams
    Bowden
    Robert Foster

I think it will be Matthew Perry over Robert Foster.

Wilson and Hurns will be cost cutting cuts.

Quote Originally Posted by Plague View Post
    I think it will be Matthew Perry over Robert Foster.

Wilson and Hurns will be cost cutting cuts.
    I donít know, Perry fills the same role as Bowden and Waddle. Too many similar skill sets at that point. He also doesnít really play special teams outside of returner which is filled with Waddle, Holland, and Noah.

Like if you keep Perry or Wilson, when are you EVER going to play them over Waddle or Bowden? Unless Waddle is your immediate backup to Fuller is Waddle, at least Foster has a plan to get playing time.

Btw for everyone curious about why we would pass on JOK

From Schefter today
    Jeremiah Owusu-Koramoah had a heart issue that came up late in the process and was a concern for most teams, which is why he fell out of the first round and to pick No. 52 with Cleveland, per sources. Doctors ultimately cleared Owusu-Koramoah but it did contribute to him falling.

Btw for everyone curious about why we would pass on JOK

From Schefter today
    Jeremiah Owusu-Koramoah had a heart issue that came up late in the process and was a concern for most teams, which is why he fell out of the first round and to pick No. 52 with Cleveland, per sources. Doctors ultimately cleared Owusu-Koramoah but it did contribute to him falling.
    I knew something was up, too bad.

I knew something was up, too bad.
    That plus the tweeter position probably plummeted his stock.

Page 71 of 74 FirstFirst ... 21616970717273 ... LastLast