Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 51 of 74 FirstFirst ... 41495051525361 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by oconn444 View Post
    The Bengals have declined to pick up the 5th year option on Billy Price, arguably their best offensive lineman. I think this is a sign they are talking Sewell.

Also praying a QB goes 4 so we have our pick between Chase and Pitts. If thatís the case I think I take Pitts...
    Me too.

Hoping Parsons slips to 18. This is gonna be a wild draft. With our luck they trade back and end up with a bunch of Igbinoghenes.
    Bachelors III . . . In the Inn. . . Lanas Garage 4/18/75 . . . lpswitch with Snake, Hards and Mendy . . .B.D.W.B. . . Ambition: I want Dooleys Job . . . Saturday Night Live . . . Bathroom Brawls . . . Living at Snakes . . . WHERE IS MUSKY. - John Tortorella

Quote Originally Posted by StayOnBoard View Post
    It would take way more than that.

Word is the 9ers are offering up 3rd overall+ for him.
    I would watch every 9ers game all the way to the SB if that happened.

Quote Originally Posted by StayOnBoard View Post
    It would take way more than that.

Word is the 9ers are offering up 3rd overall+ for him.
    Not only would it take a lot more than 18 to get Rodgers, but the Dolphins already have to cut about 7 to 13 million in salary to sign draft picks and undrafted rookies, with Rodgers we would have to cut a extra 37 million unless Green Bay eats some of that salary. So say goodbye to a lot of veterans to get Rodgers.

Omg I did not expect another QB value debate tonight lol.

Chase is wearing Bengals colors and Falcons have been desperately asking people to trade up all day.

Iím so ready for this to be over so I can complain about the team taking Slater and Jamin Davis.

Quote Originally Posted by KodytheKing View Post

Chase is wearing Bengals colors and Falcons have been desperately asking people to trade up all day.

Iím so ready for this to be over so I can complain about the team taking Slater and Jamin Davis.
    I can't believe how slow time has been moving. I feel like the last hour and a half has been 10 hours, and the next hour and half will never be over.

And than we have to listen to Goodell talk about nothing for 10 minutes and than wait for jags to let the clock run, feel like the draft is never gonna happen even though its not far away.

Quote Originally Posted by TakeAnotherL View Post
    I can't believe how slow time has been moving. I feel like the last hour and a half has been 10 hours, and the next hour and half will never be over.

And than we have to listen to Goodell talk about nothing for 10 minutes and than wait for jags to let the clock run, feel like the draft is never gonna happen even though its not far away.
    The past hour has been incredibly painful.

REMINDER Iíll be making separate posts for each selection. Please refrain from spoiling the actual Dolphins picks.

Quote Originally Posted by KodytheKing View Post

It's such a Dolphins thing to do, isn't it 😃

mark schlereth
    @markschlereth

Iím hearing @AaronRodgers12
    to @Broncos
    is close to a done deal... still could fall thru but fingers crossed
    🤞🏽

Take it for what its worth. Reported by NESN on twitter.

During an appearance on KKFN-FM, Schlereth claimed the Broncos will not use the ninth overall pick on a quarterback because they are close to a deal for Rodgers.

Guys Iím already a few white claws in and I ate like half the Pizza Hut menu.

I may not make it til 6.

PFN is already backing off on their reports and saying that itís nothing close right now on Rodgers to Broncos

1st two picks in let the fun begin.

Quote Originally Posted by Plague View Post
    1st two picks in let the fun begin.
    Thinking the same thing. Now is where the fun begins.

I still think they take Mac Jones.

Then Atlanta will be extremely interesting. Likely when my heart breaks after Pitts is taken lol.

God Iím so happy the Jets took Wilson. Continue the trend of dog **** QBs.

Now letís see the 49ers take Max so we can watch them suck the next two years.

Page 51 of 74 FirstFirst ... 41495051525361 ... LastLast