Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    Quote Originally Posted by Chronz View Post
    I'd say whoever got to play with another top-5 player like AD.
    Disagreed.

Bron brought that team together , he would have won with the Clippers and Bucks. No doubt about it.

Kawhi can't run an offense , Giannis can. He would have had a shot but ultimately Bucks in 6 or 7.

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Click here to register!

Hope to see some new posters around here soon.

Slim Joker and Jamal are no fluke.

MPJ is the number 3 option.

How long will it take for Malone pull the plug on Harris and Barton?

Quote Originally Posted by tp13baby View Post
    Slim Joker and Jamal are no fluke.

MPJ is the number 3 option.

How long will it take for Malone pull the plug on Harris and Barton?
    Right now MPJ isn't playing due to Covid-19 protocols. But to your point, I think Denver is already shopping Barton & Harris. Guessing by the rumours that Denver is interested in being a 3rd team in the Harden trade, with out actually wanting Harden indicates to me they are looking to make moves. If I were to guess, Id say Barton and Harris or Milsap or a combination of those players are the ones being shopped.

I think the Miami Heat as a whole finally decided to show up last night.

I wonder what type of season Blake Griffin is going to have now that he is healthy. hes looked good in one game of the games he has played so far.

Kyrie def ain't showing up unless it's to a club.

I thought we would see more from Ayton. They don't really run much offense though him.

Sent from my SM-A530W using Tapatalk
    “It’s about winning,” Stoudemire said. “You win, you’re going to get on national TV. Simple. In Phoenix, we won — Western Conference finals three, four years, playoffs every year. We won. If you don’t win, nobody really wants to see you.”

Nurkic is probably the biggest question mark early in the season. He has not looked himself at all.

Sent from my SM-A530W using Tapatalk
    “It’s about winning,” Stoudemire said. “You win, you’re going to get on national TV. Simple. In Phoenix, we won — Western Conference finals three, four years, playoffs every year. We won. If you don’t win, nobody really wants to see you.”

Quote Originally Posted by aman_13 View Post
    Nurkic is probably the biggest question mark early in the season. He has not looked himself at all.
    Yeah, he looked good in the Bubble so not sure why he’s suddenly looking like this.

The flip side is CJ has been killing it. 28 PPG on 45% from 3.

People always want Portland to trade CJ but they don’t realize how important he is being able to carry the team when Lillard doesn’t.

Quote Originally Posted by Lakers + Giants View Post
    Schroder is even better than I thought. Bron and AD aren't looking too hot but I'm assuming they're coasting
    I see THT's emergence as our biggest surprise. I do agree that Blondie is better than I thought and has fit in the system faster than anticipated but THT's play on both sides of the ball has been the biggest surprise for me.

"Eh, Good Enough."
    Quoted by the not so famous Greek Philosopher, Mediocrates.

Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    Yeah, he looked good in the Bubble so not sure why he’s suddenly looking like this.

People always want Portland to trade CJ but they don’t realize how important he is being able to carry the team when Lillard doesn’t.
    It goes to show that most people don't watch games and just look at stats. The fact that he STILL hasn't made an all star team makes me want to vomit with rage. CJ is a very bad man who's able to get his shot off the bounce better than almost anyone. He put a nasty crossover dribble on the Raps the other night. Right after the crossover dribble he pulls up for a 3, lower half still twisting in the air, nothing but net. Didn't even take that extra step to set his feet. He's nasty.
    Last edited by R. Johnson#3; 01-13-2021 at 09:48 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by ChongInc. View Post
    Facts can be hypothetical.

Quote Originally Posted by R. Johnson#3 View Post
    It goes to show that most people don't watch games and just look at stats. The fact that he STILL hasn't made an all star team makes me want to vomit with rage. CJ is a very bad man who's able to get his shot off the bounce better than almost anyone. He put a nasty crossover dribble on the Raps the other night. Right after the crossover dribble he pulls up for a 3, lower half still twisting in the air, nothing but net. Didn't even take that extra step to set his feet. He's nasty.
    I am still so friggin pissed we traded up and took Trey Burke instead of CJ. My God what an awful draft pick especially in hindsight. Yikes.

Quote Originally Posted by JAZZNC View Post
    I am still so friggin pissed we traded up and took Trey Burke instead of CJ. My God what an awful draft pick especially in hindsight. Yikes.
    You must really hate Michigan for making that run.

Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post

Doesn’t matter

With Lillard as their leader and Stotts as their coach they’ll never be a championship contending team because they don’t pride themselves on defense. And that is a fact.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345