Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
Results 61 to 74 of 74
  1. #61
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    IL
    Posts
    29,110
    Quote Originally Posted by Chronz View Post
    I'd say whoever got to play with another top-5 player like AD.
    Disagreed.

    Bron brought that team together , he would have won with the Clippers and Bucks. No doubt about it.

    Kawhi can't run an offense , Giannis can. He would have had a shot but ultimately Bucks in 6 or 7.

    Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

    Click here to register!

    Hope to see some new posters around here soon.

  2. #62
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    5,185
    Slim Joker and Jamal are no fluke.

    MPJ is the number 3 option.

    How long will it take for Malone pull the plug on Harris and Barton?

  3. #63
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    The 6
    Posts
    27,259
    Quote Originally Posted by tp13baby View Post
    Slim Joker and Jamal are no fluke.

    MPJ is the number 3 option.

    How long will it take for Malone pull the plug on Harris and Barton?
    Right now MPJ isn't playing due to Covid-19 protocols. But to your point, I think Denver is already shopping Barton & Harris. Guessing by the rumours that Denver is interested in being a 3rd team in the Harden trade, with out actually wanting Harden indicates to me they are looking to make moves. If I were to guess, Id say Barton and Harris or Milsap or a combination of those players are the ones being shopped.

  4. #64
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    The 6
    Posts
    27,259
    I think the Miami Heat as a whole finally decided to show up last night.

  5. #65
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    The 6
    Posts
    27,259
    I wonder what type of season Blake Griffin is going to have now that he is healthy. hes looked good in one game of the games he has played so far.

  6. #66
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    4,901
    Kyrie def ain't showing up unless it's to a club.

  7. #67
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    21,040
    I thought we would see more from Ayton. They don't really run much offense though him.

    Sent from my SM-A530W using Tapatalk
    “It’s about winning,” Stoudemire said. “You win, you’re going to get on national TV. Simple. In Phoenix, we won — Western Conference finals three, four years, playoffs every year. We won. If you don’t win, nobody really wants to see you.”

  8. #68
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    21,040
    Nurkic is probably the biggest question mark early in the season. He has not looked himself at all.

    Sent from my SM-A530W using Tapatalk
    “It’s about winning,” Stoudemire said. “You win, you’re going to get on national TV. Simple. In Phoenix, we won — Western Conference finals three, four years, playoffs every year. We won. If you don’t win, nobody really wants to see you.”

  9. #69
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Washington
    Posts
    38,173
    Quote Originally Posted by aman_13 View Post
    Nurkic is probably the biggest question mark early in the season. He has not looked himself at all.
    Yeah, he looked good in the Bubble so not sure why he’s suddenly looking like this.

    The flip side is CJ has been killing it. 28 PPG on 45% from 3.

    People always want Portland to trade CJ but they don’t realize how important he is being able to carry the team when Lillard doesn’t.

  10. #70
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Location
    Sonoma Beach
    Posts
    11,309
    Quote Originally Posted by Lakers + Giants View Post
    Schroder is even better than I thought. Bron and AD aren't looking too hot but I'm assuming they're coasting
    I see THT's emergence as our biggest surprise. I do agree that Blondie is better than I thought and has fit in the system faster than anticipated but THT's play on both sides of the ball has been the biggest surprise for me.

    "Eh, Good Enough."
    Quoted by the not so famous Greek Philosopher, Mediocrates.

  11. #71
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Rogers Centre
    Posts
    24,727
    Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    Yeah, he looked good in the Bubble so not sure why he’s suddenly looking like this.

    The flip side is CJ has been killing it. 28 PPG on 45% from 3.

    People always want Portland to trade CJ but they don’t realize how important he is being able to carry the team when Lillard doesn’t.
    It goes to show that most people don't watch games and just look at stats. The fact that he STILL hasn't made an all star team makes me want to vomit with rage. CJ is a very bad man who's able to get his shot off the bounce better than almost anyone. He put a nasty crossover dribble on the Raps the other night. Right after the crossover dribble he pulls up for a 3, lower half still twisting in the air, nothing but net. Didn't even take that extra step to set his feet. He's nasty.
    Last edited by R. Johnson#3; 01-13-2021 at 09:48 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by ChongInc. View Post
    Facts can be hypothetical.

  12. #72
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    7,804
    Quote Originally Posted by R. Johnson#3 View Post
    It goes to show that most people don't watch games and just look at stats. The fact that he STILL hasn't made an all star team makes me want to vomit with rage. CJ is a very bad man who's able to get his shot off the bounce better than almost anyone. He put a nasty crossover dribble on the Raps the other night. Right after the crossover dribble he pulls up for a 3, lower half still twisting in the air, nothing but net. Didn't even take that extra step to set his feet. He's nasty.
    I am still so friggin pissed we traded up and took Trey Burke instead of CJ. My God what an awful draft pick especially in hindsight. Yikes.

  13. #73
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Rogers Centre
    Posts
    24,727
    Quote Originally Posted by JAZZNC View Post
    I am still so friggin pissed we traded up and took Trey Burke instead of CJ. My God what an awful draft pick especially in hindsight. Yikes.
    You must really hate Michigan for making that run.

  14. #74
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Posts
    5,494
    Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    Yeah, he looked good in the Bubble so not sure why he’s suddenly looking like this.

    The flip side is CJ has been killing it. 28 PPG on 45% from 3.

    People always want Portland to trade CJ but they don’t realize how important he is being able to carry the team when Lillard doesn’t.
    Doesn’t matter

    With Lillard as their leader and Stotts as their coach they’ll never be a championship contending team because they don’t pride themselves on defense. And that is a fact.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •