Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Pascal has sucked, OG has sucked, the entire bench except Boucher has sucked but he still has his flaws.

Lowry and Fred have been alright. The Raps will be fighting for a playoff spot this year. Unless Aron Baynes or Alex Len activate some sort of unknown power.
    Quote Originally Posted by ChongInc. View Post
    Facts can be hypothetical.

Quote Originally Posted by Lakers + Giants View Post
    Heís been our most consistent player thus far. Have loved him Trez and Wes thus far.

Marc has looked sluggish but heís shown flashes. Like I said before, weíll only really need Marc for Embiid and Jokic .

Itís gonna take a bit to click especially with bron and AD coasting due to the short offseason but we should be ready when the time comes. Barring injuries.
    the hell... dont do this good buddy... i love very few but love you.............. he def hasnt.. I am not a fan of his but he has been good no doubt... Your most consistant player still has been james by a megaton.... and he and AD are coasting and james doesnt even have the ball in his hand as much because of them.

lebron 24/8/7
    DS 16/4/5

he has exceeded my expectations but lebron would need to have one leg to be on DS level currently.

lebron is outplaying AD right now by a good bit which is ****ing shocking. I thought lebron would chill and AD would steamroll... statistically lebron is your best player by alot and he shouldnt be lol...

dont worry... sixers coming for them cheeks : )
    Last edited by More-Than-Most; 01-04-2021 at 06:30 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by R. Johnson#3 View Post
    Pascal has sucked, OG has sucked, the entire bench except Boucher has sucked but he still has his flaws.

Lowry and Fred have been alright. The Raps will be fighting for a playoff spot this year. Unless Aron Baynes or Alex Len activate some sort of unknown power.
    you cant get rid of him... do whatever you need to do to get pascal trade stock higher and then trade him.

Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    you cant get rid of him... do whatever you need to do to get pascal trade stock higher and then trade him.
    No thanks. The value he brings on the defensive end is nuts. I'm more than fine with keeping him around even if he continues to struggle offensively. If another scoring option comes to Toronto we already know how good Siakam is as the 2nd option.

The big trade target this year is Norm as he's an expiring. Lowry is too but I don't see Masai dealing him unless Lowry himself asks for it. There's going to be a statue of that man built in Toronto one day. If Masai does choose to deal Lowry then he should be able to get a 1st. Boucher might be able to get something decent if the right team comes knocking.
    Quote Originally Posted by ChongInc. View Post
    Facts can be hypothetical.

Torontoís problem is Marc Gasol/Serge Ibaka was the guys the team revolved around. Boucher sucks and got overrated on a few bubble games and Baynes is ok in spurts.

Interesting how a majority of bubble stars are falling back to earth. Kinda like predicted.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah I definitely think the Lakers hit another level with AD at the 5. Itís kind of annoying

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Quote Originally Posted by warfelg View Post
    Torontoís problem is Marc Gasol/Serge Ibaka was the guys the team revolved around. Boucher sucks and got overrated on a few bubble games and Baynes is ok in spurts.

Interesting how a majority of bubble stars are falling back to earth. Kinda like predicted.

Yes, our team revolves around our big men just like the Sixers revolve around Benís 3pt shot

Gasol and Ibaka were the perfect ying and yang for big men though. Gasol kept the ball moving on offence while playing reasonable defence and making his rotations. Ibaka was more of a scoring and rebounding big.

Baynes sucks at everything and itís only the casual fans that got excited about Boucher. Blocks are fun but not when youíre letting guys go right by you in an attempt to get said block.

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    Yeah I definitely think the Lakers hit another level with AD at the 5. Itís kind of annoying

Itís what put Miami on ice in the finals. The Lakers have crazy versatility at the 5 now. Gasol, Trez and AD.

Yup. Exactly how I imagined it after the offseason we had.

Masai is making me worry. Heís not making any significant moves, and no word on an extension.

There were better bigs to be had in the off-season than Baynes or Len. Itís almost like he just waited to see whatís left in order to sign the cheapest option available. If he is planning to leave he seems to be clearing cap space for the next guy... thatís what it looks like to me. Although I hope Iím wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by smith&wesson View Post
    Yup. Exactly how I imagined it after the offseason we had.

Masai is making me worry. Heís not making any significant moves, and no word on an extension.

There were better bigs to be had in the off-season than Baynes or Len. Itís almost like he just waited to see whatís left in order to sign the cheapest option available. If he is planning to leave he seems to be clearing cap space for the next guy... thatís what it looks like to me. Although I hope Iím wrong.
    Iíd be more worried if Masai made a big move without signing an extension. To be fair he waited for Serge to sign then almost instantly got Baynes right after that. I definitely thought Ibaka was staying put and I think Masai did too.

If Masai makes a win now trade then I think heís out the door. If he stands pat or sells off expiring deals (Norm) then Iíd be confident that he stays. After all, he wanted to blow it all up upon arrival but never got the chance to do so.

Iíd be more worried if Masai made a big move without signing an extension. To be fair he waited for Serge to sign then almost instantly got Baynes right after that. I definitely thought Ibaka was staying put and I think Masai did too.

If Masai makes a win now trade then I think heís out the door. If he stands pat or sells off expiring deals (Norm) then Iíd be confident that he stays. After all, he wanted to blow it all up upon arrival but never got the chance to do so.
    Out the door? You think the guy who brought us a ship could be fired? Not in a million years. The bigger concern is that heís actually leaving.

Just the other day you were saying the Raptors have a great core and weíre one trade for a super star away from contending again and now youíre saying if Masai makes an all in move he would be out the door?
    Last edited by smith&wesson; 01-04-2021 at 12:55 PM.

Anyways.. I would love to trade Siakam and get out of that contract. Heís a good player but heís never going to be a franchise player. Already ready to move on.

It's hard to say in Houston since they've only had the full roster for one of four games, but obviously Harden and Wood have both been monsters so far. Wall has looked pretty damn good, especially in that second win against Sacramento. Gordon's shooting has been off, unsurprisingly, but he was huge in the 4th quarter in that second win against the Kings, pretty much running the offense when Wall sat and helping increase the lead late in the game.

Cousins looks lost at times, and I do worry he might be washed. I worry about Tucker fitting into this team offensively, but defensively he's been solid. All the role players have looked really goodóSterling Brown has shot lights out, Tate and Nwaba are tenacious as hell. Caboclo is terrible. House has also looked terrible, and I'd love to see more of his minutes go to Tate, Nwaba and Brown.

Around the league, I haven't watched much basketball outside of the Rockets. But both Giannis and Doncic have posted some really mediocre numbers, and their teams' records seem to show it's a problem. Same with Siakam. Lilliard hasn't played well either. And then there's Russell Westbrook...

Disclaimer-I still take D-Lo over Wiggins and a pick all day, every day. That being said, D-Lo is allergic to anything dirty work related. He melts on picks, doesn't defend at all, settles for contested jumpers all night, and is simply just not that good.

Jarrett Culver looked like he needed to go overseas for his career last year, and he at least looks like a very legit NBA player this year, so he would be the "show up" offering I have.

If you want the ultimate, you've got to be willing to pay the ultimate price. It's not tragic to die doing what you love.

Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye15 View Post
    Disclaimer-I still take D-Lo over Wiggins and a pick all day, every day. That being said, D-Lo is allergic to anything dirty work related. He melts on picks, doesn't defend at all, settles for contested jumpers all night, and is simply just not that good.

Jarrett Culver looked like he needed to go overseas for his career last year, and he at least looks like a very legit NBA player this year, so he would be the "show up" offering I have.
    Donít forget Beasley... Iíd say heís showing up

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast