Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 25 of 33 FirstFirst ... 152324252627 ... LastLast

Looking competent out there.

This veteran bench is gonna he a problem for teams. Especially of our young studs hold their own

Quote Originally Posted by dabears34ft View Post
    Player A Per 36 in 25 year old season:

26.8 PPG / 6.8 APG / 5.5 RPG / 1.9 SPG / 3.9 TPG / (44.4/37.5/86.8) %'s / 7.8 FGM / 8.6 FTM / 2.5 3PM

Player B Per 36 in 25 year old season:

22.9 PPG / 4.9 APG / 5.3 RPG / 1.6 SPG / 2.5 TPG / (43.8/32.7/85.2) %'s / 7.6 FGM / 6.7 FTM / 1.0 3PM

Player C Per 36 in 25 year old season:

27.7 PPG / 5.3 APG / 4.8 RPG / 1.4 SPG / 4.2 TPG / (49.8/38.7/86.2) %'s / 9.4 FGM / 5.4 FTM / 3.5 3PM

Name those 3 players?
    Player A- James Harden

If i didn't know it was him and i just looked at the stats, i would say he is an elite scorer who can also play make. He is a guy that gets to the line alot and is also a good 3 point shooter. So he is really good at breaking down a defense and getting to spots to make a play for himself or his teammates.

Player C- Zach Lavine

Again, I'm going to speak as if I don't know who it is. He is a guy that has a high usage. He is a very efficient and elite scorer. Doesn't get to the line that much and makes a good amount of 3s a game, so he probably takes and makes a bunch of tough shots. Since he is a high usage player, He has to make things happen for himself and others but isn't really good at creating for others. High amount of turnovers for that little amount of assist means he probably can find a big or swing it to the open guy. Probably doesn't know where to go with the ball when he breaks down the defense.

I have 0 clue who player B is. I don't get why some of you keep trying to put Lavine on a superstar trajectory. He is a really good player that can be an allstar any given year. Harden at age 25 led his team to 56 wins. That was with Howard only playing in 40 games. The rest of his roster were role players and guys who were almost out of the league.

It's why i say Lavine is a perfect situation number 2 option or more likely the #3. Embiid is a number one. If you switch Lavine and Simmons, how much better do you think that makes them? they will be missing that playmaker like we are. At the same time, If you put Brogdan back on the bucks and put Mikal Bridges and Zach Lavine in Divencienzo(sp?) and Middleton spots, that would be a championship contender With him as the number 2.

Zach is what he is. He is a great scorer. Let's be honest though, some of ya'll act like he is a top 15 player and that if we trade him it will look bad on the part of AKME.

This Bulls team is actually enjoyable to watch, and it's been ages since I've been able to say that. LaVine is a ****ing monster and keeps improving year after year...and he's only 25! I'm also liking the progression Lauri is taking....although if he's going to be a top 3 player on the roster, I think he needs to be able to play more than 29 minutes if the Bulls are going to re-sign him to a significant contract. I still think the Bulls are going to have to make a decision on who to keep long term between Lauri and WCJ. WCJ has been solid, but also plays less than 30 mins a game. It's a star driven league, and usually you need your 3 best players playing 33+ mins a game.

Quote Originally Posted by ChitownbullsBG7 View Post
    Player A- James Harden

If i didn't know it was him and i just looked at the stats, i would say he is an elite scorer who can also play make. He is a guy that gets to the line alot and is also a good 3 point shooter. So he is really good at breaking down a defense and getting to spots to make a play for himself or his teammates.

Player C- Zach Lavine

Again, I'm going to speak as if I don't know who it is. He is a guy that has a high usage. He is a very efficient and elite scorer. Doesn't get to the line that much and makes a good amount of 3s a game, so he probably takes and makes a bunch of tough shots. Since he is a high usage player, He has to make things happen for himself and others but isn't really good at creating for others. High amount of turnovers for that little amount of assist means he probably can find a big or swing it to the open guy. Probably doesn't know where to go with the ball when he breaks down the defense.

I have 0 clue who player B is. I don't get why some of you keep trying to put Lavine on a superstar trajectory. He is a really good player that can be an allstar any given year. Harden at age 25 led his team to 56 wins. That was with Howard only playing in 40 games. The rest of his roster were role players and guys who were almost out of the league.

It's why i say Lavine is a perfect situation number 2 option or more likely the #3. Embiid is a number one. If you switch Lavine and Simmons, how much better do you think that makes them? they will be missing that playmaker like we are. At the same time, If you put Brogdan back on the bucks and put Mikal Bridges and Zach Lavine in Divencienzo(sp?) and Middleton spots, that would be a championship contender With him as the number 2.

Zach is what he is. He is a great scorer. Let's be honest though, some of ya'll act like he is a top 15 player and that if we trade him it will look bad on the part of AKME.
    Player B is Kobe.

People put lofty expectations on Lavine because he is capable of being a star. He just has to find the wisdom of the game. He has all the natural athletic abilities you need to be a star. If his mind catches up to his talent, he will be unguardable. I think heís kind of starting to proving that. And I think Billy D is doing a good job helping him learn that part of the game. Hence why we are starting to win, or at the very least in every game.

Quote Originally Posted by ChitownbullsBG7 View Post

Heís pushing that upper echelon. As for our FO looking bad? Itís not about them looking bad. Itís about having a guy who hasnít peaked, but is starting to show signs of an enormous offensive ceiling, to attract free agents.

Also itís not that we think Zach is better than a guy like Harden, who Iím guessing we are arguing about not trading him for Harden. Today harden is better. But harden is in his 30s. We are building for a sustainable future. Trading a 25 year old whoís a couple years from his prime, and is consistently improving on a year by year basis, makes zero sense for a 31 year old who will want nothing to do with our young roster when his contract is up, and if we sucked in the present with Harden, heíd force his way out, just like he just did in Houston.

Quote Originally Posted by KG2TB View Post
    This Bulls team is actually enjoyable to watch, and it's been ages since I've been able to say that. LaVine is a ****ing monster and keeps improving year after year...and he's only 25! I'm also liking the progression Lauri is taking....although if he's going to be a top 3 player on the roster, I think he needs to be able to play more than 29 minutes if the Bulls are going to re-sign him to a significant contract. I still think the Bulls are going to have to make a decision on who to keep long term between Lauri and WCJ. WCJ has been solid, but also plays less than 30 mins a game. It's a star driven league, and usually you need your 3 best players playing 33+ mins a game.
    Lauri and WCJ fit so well in Billyís system too. Both have clearly made strides just by having a new coach.

Honestly makes you wonder why Boylen was even here. Just a waste of two seasons.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Heís pushing that upper echelon. As for our FO looking bad? Itís not about them looking bad. Itís about having a guy who hasnít peaked, but is starting to show signs of an enormous offensive ceiling, to attract free agents.

Also itís not that we think Zach is better than a guy like Harden, who Iím guessing we are arguing about not trading him for Harden. Today harden is better. But harden is in his 30s. We are building for a sustainable future. Trading a 25 year old whoís a couple years from his prime, and is consistently improving on a year by year basis, makes zero sense for a 31 year old who will want nothing to do with our young roster when his contract is up, and if we sucked in the present with Harden, heíd force his way out, just like he just did in Houston.
    Yup. And Zach is gonna cost a ton of money. But if we keep progressing at this rate he can have whatever money he wants.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I can care less about trading zach for Harden. My problem is the over rating of Zach in here. For example, Most in here say Coby isn't a playmaker. Yet he has over a 2 to 1 assist\to ratio while only having a 22% usage. Yet alot of people in here has it likely for him to not improve even though he has but zach who has a 1 to 1 assist/to ratio in his 7th year can still improve on his playmaking even though he isn't that good at playmaking for others.

Or

The fact that you are comparing a 25 y/o Zach to Harden and Kobe.

I honestly feel like that's why I'm meh on him and wouldn't care if he is traded or resigned. I know you didn't say this but saying that if he didn't make an all-star game then something is wrong with the nba and that defense shouldn't matter when they take allstars into account....... Statements like that would mean he should be a lock to get in. Meanwhile you have guys like Jaylen Brown, Jayson Tatum, Jimmy Butler, Kyrie, Harden, KD, Jrue, Middleton, Brogdan, Beal......etc

It's like because he can score he gets a pass for his weaknesses but no one else on the roster gets that same pass. A high usage guy who isn't a good natural playmaker is tough to win with. Honestly I can only think of one guy who had similar weaknesses to Lavine win it all as a #2 and that was Jason Terry. And again he was on the perfect team as the #2 and everything had to fall perfectly in line for them to win.

Page 25 of 33 FirstFirst ... 152324252627 ... LastLast