Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 20 of 33 FirstFirst ... 10181920212230 ... LastLast
    We definitely need Lavine and Coby for the long haul but yea, not just randomly jacking up shot so that helped today

Good to see that stuff from Wendell. I'm still a believer.

We have been looking good this season.
    Except for the first 2 games, that were a disastor, the team has shown development.
    Even in frustrating losses there is always something good to save from the game.

Yesterday was a pretty solid team game.

[emoji1478][emoji1491]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by O_Touro View Post
    We have been looking good this season.
    Except for the first 2 games, that were a disastor, the team has shown development.
    Even in frustrating losses there is always something good to save from the game.

Yesterday was a pretty solid team game.
    Def have some bright spots. Yesterday was our biggest win of the year. We could have folded after a miserable Friday, and compounded a bad loss with a blowout loss, but we got the job done.

What I didn't like is how Coby and Zach, who were basically called out by Billy D for blowing that big lead, responded. They were awful, and you have to wonder if that was fueled by bad attitude, or did Billy D go 90's punishment on them and run them into the ground on Saturday?

Quote Originally Posted by dabears34ft View Post
    Def have some bright spots. Yesterday was our biggest win of the year. We could have folded after a miserable Friday, and compounded a bad loss with a blowout loss, but we got the job done.

What I didn't like is how Coby and Zach, who were basically called out by Billy D for blowing that big lead, responded. They were awful, and you have to wonder if that was fueled by bad attitude, or did Billy D go 90's punishment on them and run them into the ground on Saturday?
    Billy D is going to have to break some bad habits, glad it's happening early. Winning a game like that where Coby/Lavine don't do anything only reinforces his coaching. Just an all around great win for the team.

I've been a pretty passive fan the past few years, mainly because the team really had no hope in the near or long term because of coaching/management. Getting Donovan to come here is just so huge. The coach is the biggest part of a team if you don't have a Lebron type IMO. I'm happy as a Bulls fan right now even though we aren't going anywhere this year.

Quote Originally Posted by ds637 View Post
    Billy D is going to have to break some bad habits, glad it's happening early. Winning a game like that where Coby/Lavine don't do anything only reinforces his coaching. Just an all around great win for the team.

I've been a pretty passive fan the past few years, mainly because the team really had no hope in the near or long term because of coaching/management. Getting Donovan to come here is just so huge. The coach is the biggest part of a team if you don't have a Lebron type IMO. I'm happy as a Bulls fan right now even though we aren't going anywhere this year.
    I agree. Bad habits are the main thing holding us back right now. I hope Billy went off on them after Friday's loss. If they don't like it, maybe they aren't tough enough to be champions.

That win last night is definitely a teaching moment though. I think Coby and Zach got a little big headed during their hot streaks. They needed to see that our team is capable of winning without them playing hero ball.

Page 20 of 33 FirstFirst ... 10181920212230 ... LastLast