Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 5 of 20 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by HowFit View Post
    So everybody here truly believe there's racism here in America? Do you all believe covid is what they're making it out to be? Look at the timeline of it all dating back with Floyd, riots, talks of racism, erase of history (please don't let me go here), law enforcement, politics, etc...go figure
    Do you believe there is no racism in the US?

Didn't read your whole post bc crap like this is so unproductive. More whites are killed by LE than blacks. Get your facts straight and quit being the PROBLEM...
    Only because they make up a much, much larger portion of the population than Black people. But Black people are killed disproportionately at a far greater rate. Studies have shown Black Americans are like 2-3 times more likely to be shot and killed by police than their white counterparts. Literally Google any article or study on this. It's not hyperbole or rhetoric or liberal propaganda. It's 100% fact.

Let's go back to the topic of BLM. Does anyone here know how much money have gone to them??? How much of that given to the blacks?🤦🏻*♂️ How much have been "POURED" into the democrats party? Once all said and done, the Dems gonna kick you black folks to the curb. Just wait....
    I don't even know what this is supposed to mean... What point are you trying to make here?

All in all, NBA posters seem pretty level headed on this. Small talks, baby steps

Quote Originally Posted by mightybosstone View Post
    Only because they make up a much, much larger portion of the population than Black people. But Black people are killed disproportionately at a far greater rate. Studies have shown Black Americans are like 2-3 times more likely to be shot and killed by police than their white counterparts. Literally Google any article or study on this. It's not hyperbole or rhetoric or liberal propaganda. It's 100% fact.
    Theres been several studies that show no racial bias and some that show whites are actually more hesitant to shoot than their black counterparts.

The studies you're looking at are probably per capita but that ignore the fact that per capita, one race does have more interactions with cops as a result of their criminality. So we gotta look at it per capita then per police encounters(particularly with high level crimes).

Im open to reading whatever theory they present.

Also, what of non-american born blacks, do they suffer from the same alleged strife? Or do they tend to outperform their american born neighbors?

Quote Originally Posted by IKnowHoops View Post
    Accept racism doesn’t get fixed by having a father in the household. It’s two separate issues. If you were to bring that up in a debate on how to end racism, you would be coming across as someone trying to be counter productive. Black oriole get “butthurt when people try to cloud a conversation with other narrative because deep inside they are butthurt.
    It would help a great deal to have two parents, lowers crime rates, improves education and helps equal out the playing field with the other minorities in this country financially. Less interracial crime will help race relations too. Its a big part of the problem, one that is begining to rear its head in other races too. Ipersonally think theres an agenda to destroy the family unit but Im still working on that premise.

Like we have higher crime rates in certain cities than 3rd world countries. A friend broke it down to me this way. If we're both broke, we dont want to steal from one another. However, if the guy next to us has a huge car, that will cause envy and eventually theivery.

Im curious to crime rates in homogenized countries and how poverty effects them.

So everybody here truly believe there's racism here in America? Do you all believe covid is what they're making it out to be? Look at the timeline of it all dating back with Floyd, riots, talks of racism, erase of history (please don't let me go here), law enforcement, politics, etc...go figure
    This is beyond the pale here bro. PSD isn't the place for that kind of talk. But it is funny how much money goes to the Dems, what becomes of that money? What will Biden do for them now that hes in power (allegedly, IDK what to believe there), I have alot of liberal friends telling me he better not forget who got him elected. But every election cycle, BLM and race issues become a bigger talking point than any other year.

Also, should we focus on cops that much when the vast majority of all us, are law abiding citizens?

I don't even know what this is supposed to mean... What point are you trying to make here?
    Then you haven't been paying attention. Yes, all what has been mentioned is correlated. Again, like I said, look at the timing of all this...

Then you haven't been paying attention. Yes, all what has been mentioned is correlated. Again, like I said, look at the timing of all this...
    It sounds like some random, asinine conspiracy theorist nonsense where you're trying to paint Black Lives Matter and the Democratic Party as the enemies of Black Americans. Which is completely insane. There's literally zero evidence to support this. Please go find me some legitimate sources to back up your claims, and we'll talk.

Quote Originally Posted by Scoots View Post
    Do you believe there is no racism in the US?
    Certainly not the way it has been since March 20'. Of course there have always been racism. Called idiots without brains. But now? Removal of the many statues? Racial police shooting? So many political aspects with this. While this will be changing the subject, but it doesn't, amen and awomen in ending prayer by congress? Wow, just wow what this country has become...

Quote Originally Posted by Chronz View Post
    Also, should we focus on cops that much when the vast majority of all us, are law abiding citizens?
    You brought it up, dude. That's the point of all of this. The George Floyd protests. Black Lives Matter. The NBA's boycott of games last year. It's about systemic racism in law enforcement and a broken criminal justice system that disproportionately leads to more Black Americans either in prison or dead by the hands of police. If you don't want to discuss cops, then why bring this up at all?

It sounds like some random, asinine conspiracy theorist nonsense where you're trying to paint Black Lives Matter and the Democratic Party as the enemies of Black Americans. Which is completely insane. There's literally zero evidence to support this. Please go find me some legitimate sources to back up your claims, and we'll talk.
    Rise n Shine, brother. Wake up and smell the coffee and quit focusing on yourself like the rest of these people do. Don't need to provide facts. Others are welcomed to but I'm not gonna sit here and make false claims. It is what it is, it's what we are becoming....

II Timothy 3

This chapter in the bible may very well be LOUD n CLEAR of what's we're are doing..

You brought it up, dude. That's the point of all of this. The George Floyd protests. Black Lives Matter. The NBA's boycott of games last year. It's about systemic racism in law enforcement and a broken criminal justice system that disproportionately leads to more Black Americans either in prison or dead by the hands of police. If you don't want to discuss cops, then why bring this up at all?
    George Floyd was murdering himself with the drugs he was taking. He took enough to kill an elephant...

Page 5 of 20 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast