Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 15 of 18 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by YoungStuna View Post
    I loved the contract, but was iffy on the player and fit. Just as a person alone he has far surpassed my expectations. He’s such a natural leader and genuinely wants to be here and turn things around.

Not to mention his skillset is very useful to us coming off the bench. He can shoot a bit and create his own shot. This team needs that.
    I don’t get how you were iffy? He’s not a star but he’s been a quality role player off the bench for some contenders for years. He’s not bad. At 3 mill a year it’s wild how people hated on that. Worst case they woulda cut him next year no lose situation imo
    Spurs Sim league
    2 time Champion 653-331

Quote Originally Posted by ShadyOne View Post
    Main thing I hate here, is we already might as well accept that we are not going to be drafting a top PG. So what’s the plan going to be? Hope Quick is a real PG? Play him alongside another combo-type?

Basically going to pay big bucks to one of Ball, or Oladipo? Hope the Lakers don’t extend Schroder? Pay an old dude on a 2-3 year deal?
    Still too early. We could be awful still. But i like IQ at both positions. He seems to be under control. I’d love ball but I sure doubt it. I have to admit Dipo early on looks solid
    Spurs Sim league
    2 time Champion 653-331

Quote Originally Posted by east fb knicks View Post
    K name 5 better
    No order
    Steph
    Dame
    Morant
    Kyrie
    Trae
    Paul
    Westbrook
    Also guys like Luka Simmons and players like that play PG even though they’re bigger
    Spurs Sim league
    2 time Champion 653-331

Quote Originally Posted by xxplayerxx23 View Post
    No order
    Steph
    Dame
    Morant
    Kyrie
    Trae
    Paul
    Westbrook
    Also guys like Luka Simmons and players like that play PG even though they’re bigger
    Forgot Ja. Yep, already better

Lamelo looks really good and I like him but man Mitch looks good to me man I’m excited about him. Really hope obi gets comfortable and plays well. I think noels minutes are in trouble when everyone’s healthy. I don’t think they’re giving up on Knox. Knox has been inconsistent but has shown more flashes so far this year imo
    Spurs Sim league
    2 time Champion 653-331

Forgot Ja. Yep, already better
    Yeah that was just off the top of my head. I like Jrue but I lold at top 5.
    Spurs Sim league
    2 time Champion 653-331

Finally feels like we have an NBA team. After some 7 years. Good game last night. Rivers can play. So yeah at full health looks like Frank is on the outside looking in. Seems like an obvious trade candidate.

we need Burks against Atlanta for sure, he's still questionable: Frank and DSJ are still out: My gut says they are both out even when they return-

NY_KnicksPR
    @NY_KnicksPR
    ·
    35m
    Injury Report 1/4 at ATL: Probable: Knox II (sore left knee, bruised right hand); Questionable: Burks (sprained left ankle); Doubtful: Smith Jr (contused left quad) & Spellman (sore right knee); Out: Ntilikina (sprained right knee) & Toppin (strained right calf)

just a side note does anyone remember when Frank sprained his Knee, which play? I don't recall.

Quote Originally Posted by KnicksFan4Years View Post
    Some people continue to ignore simple math.

Last season, the "LeBron recommended coach" was the problem and as soon as he was gone, the team started progressing toward a .500 team. Even after the good twin was traded to the Clippers.

All we did this offseason is add talent and depth. It naturally follows that a number of our young players were going to get better (Barrett, Knox, Mitch). It also follows we would be better with a better coach from day 1.

My expectation for this season was to be a .500 team, but Randle's progress, IQ's emergence and some of the veterans fitting well implies we can overachieve as long as the main guys stay healthy.
    I agree

Quote Originally Posted by still a fan View Post
    we need Burks against Atlanta for sure, he's still questionable: Frank and DSJ are still out: My gut says they are both out even when they return-

NY_KnicksPR
    @NY_KnicksPR
    ·
    35m
    Injury Report 1/4 at ATL: Probable: Knox II (sore left knee, bruised right hand); Questionable: Burks (sprained left ankle); Doubtful: Smith Jr (contused left quad) & Spellman (sore right knee); Out: Ntilikina (sprained right knee) & Toppin (strained right calf)
    We need a great defensive effort and for the Hawks to miss. They have a lot more firepower then us

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    We need a great defensive effort and for the Hawks to miss. They have a lot more firepower then us

we don't cover the three it could be an early night.

Looks like DSJ is on the mend lol:

ley
    @IanBegley
    ·
    7m
    Alec Burks (ankle) remains questionable for tomorrow’s game against ATL, Knicks say. Dennis Smith Jr. (hip) has been upgraded to doubtful. Kevin Knox II (sore l. knee, bruised r. hand) remains probable & Frank Ntilikina (sprained r. knee)/Obi Toppin (strained r. calf) remain out.

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    Curry, Trey, Dame, CP3, Ben.... they aren’t alone but he has no case against those 5 and we didn’t include your boy Luka

Trae
    Steph
    Dame
    Kyrie
    Simmons
    Lowry
    Westbrook
    Paul

There’s more I’d put over him, but you would argue it. Those are 100%

And then there’s guys that may not be “classified as pg” but they are, like Lebron, Harden, Doncic

There’s a reason he hasn’t been an allstar/all nba every year. He’s not that high up the list
    K simmons isn't better lol
    Trae
    Steph
    Dame
    Kyrie
    Jrue

Jrue is the best 2 way lg in the nba with elite shooting you guys just don't know much and only look at pretty numbers

Jrue
    Quick
    Rj
    Obi
    Mitch

Someone’s got a crush!

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

east- Jrue is really good that is all you need to know, but at what amount? We don't know what the market will be for him, but even the Bucks now are saying they need to be more involved in the offense and take charge, can't have Greek doing it all, that won win the ring that way.

I can see signing him but not if IQ takes the next step and we do have rivers locked for 2 more years after this one.

Let's put it this way if Knicks signed him don't think I'd be upset, but for how long he is 30. But that said I really want to see this season play out and let IQ do his thing, he has a future and as a 25th pick we have him locked up on the cheep.

Page 15 of 18 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast