Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Should the Nets go after Harden?

If I'm the Brooklyn Nets, I go after Harden but then the Rockets could decide to play hardball and say if you want Harden, we want Kyrie or KD

I am going to have to go with NO. Emphatically. I get he's a star. One of, if not the best scorer in the league. He just rubs me the wrong way. There is a reason he has yet to be able to play with another star, even though teams have tried to pair him up a couple of times. He's not a team guy. He's a ME guy. His ISO game is fantastic, but that doesn't translate into a team game. We see it all the time. His own teammates end up lost or get caught watching what he's doing as he holds the ball for 24 seconds.

In all honesty I am not a KD or Kyrie fan. I never thought they could play here in NY. KD is still up in the air since he hasn't really gone through a season on the court yet and his injury is so hard to come back from at 100%. But Kyrie just seems like he is trying too hard to ingratiate himself to the fans. His unneeded speeches at the beginning of last season and now his "beef" with the media. It just all seems like he wants everyone to like him, and that he can control how people feel about him, and that is not how NY has ever worked. What he needs to do is befriend the beat writers. That is what will start a good relationship with both the media and fans. But as for the Rockets playing hardball and asking for KD or Kyrie back...forget about it. Hang up the phone. The only reason either of them are here is because the other came with them. Separating them now defeats the purpose and only kills the relationship of the other one remaining.

I think the Nets will be fine, with KD kicking on all cylinders and Kyrie backing him up instead of trying to lead. Adding Harden to the mix at the cost of the rest of the team (LeVert, Dinwiddie, Jordan, and Prince, the names that make the money work) PLUS 3-5 picks, just seems like a huge subtraction to what made this team enjoyable to watch 2 years ago. Do not get me wrong, I want this team to win. But Harden seems like more trouble than he's worth.

Forget him.

Let the Sixers destroy their team for the next 10 years in order to get him.
    Last edited by wdwyer; 12-17-2020 at 03:53 PM.

Unless the Nets trade for Harden...then they essentially would trade Levert, Dinwiddie, Allen, and other assets and picks to Houston...Houston essentially would get younger but they would get better

Quote Originally Posted by Tg11 View Post
    Unless the Nets trade for Harden...then they essentially would trade Levert, Dinwiddie, Allen, and other assets and picks to Houston...Houston essentially would get younger but they would get better
    After watching last night, the Nets need to keep their second team together. Maybe Houston comes down off their asking price. Maybe Harden is the one trying to force the issue with the leaked video of him at a strip club. As of right now, I would say the Nets have the best depth in the NBA, at the very least in the Eastern Conference. Getting Harden would just destroy that.

Can anyone suggest me which rackets are best?

Guys i have found best rackets thanks you can also visit:
    https://racketsblog.com/best-tennis-rackets/