Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4121314

Thread: Mitch McConnell

Quote Originally Posted by Scoots View Post
    And that old *** picture of 2 out of 535 members of congress proves what exactly?

There are plenty who are happy to USE race to get more money and power, that doesn't mean that they are racially motivated. I think if you managed to drug them with some truth serum the vast majority would say they don't care one way or the other about race but about winning, gaining influence, power, and money using whatever tools they have.
    Got to say, this is an unusually weak statement.
    Let's get embedded tweets working again!

https://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sh...5#post33780085

Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    Does that makes it any better? Using racism as a tool to obtain power has as much negative effect as being racist.
    No it doesn't make it better. They are terrible people in my book.

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    Got to say, this is an unusually weak statement.
    Okay.

You said "They are there to make sure businesses aren't regulated like they should be, that black and brown people aren't given any assistance" about the Supreme Court nominees, and I said they care about money and power not so much about race. It wasn't a compliment from me.

Your response to that was to show an old picture of McConnel, who is not on the Court, in front of a confederate flag as if that proves all the conservatives on the court are racially motivated?

Okay.

You said "They are there to make sure businesses aren't regulated like they should be, that black and brown people aren't given any assistance" about the Supreme Court nominees, and I said they care about money and power not so much about race. It wasn't a compliment from me.

Your response to that was to show an old picture of McConnel, who is not on the Court, in front of a confederate flag as if that proves all the conservatives on the court are racially motivated?
    The Republicans obviously love their money and their corporate interests, but they are reliant on their base for votes. And that base loves them some old fashion racism. And while Mitch is not on the court, let's not act like he has no role in who is on the court. Trump appointed the justices but they are McConnell judges. Without him, there is one Trump pick (at most).
    Let's get embedded tweets working again!

https://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sh...5#post33780085

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    The Republicans obviously love their money and their corporate interests, but they are reliant on their base for votes. And that base loves them some old fashion racism. And while Mitch is not on the court, let's not act like he has no role in who is on the court. Trump appointed the justices but they are McConnell judges. Without him, there is one Trump pick (at most).
    I agree with all of that ... my point was that the justices are not driven by keeping black and brown people down. No question Mitch is completely happy using race to keep the GOP base afraid and engaged.

I agree with all of that ... my point was that the justices are not driven by keeping black and brown people down. No question Mitch is completely happy using race to keep the GOP base afraid and engaged.
    So you agree that they cater to racists, but disagree that racism is a driving factor here?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by ManRam View Post
    Ah yes, the propaganda. Truuuue.

I was gonna respond to every point but it doesn't matter. I've done this before. Think of me what you want. But here's the breakdown of my posts over the last MONTH.

https://forums.prosportsdaily.com/se...archid=8516386

I've made 32 posts the last month. They're all there. It would take you 2 minutes to glance at them and see how delusional you are. Unless you think me making 1 slight criticism of a Democrat you like equals 25 instances of me mocking Ciaban, FNK, Sluggo, MTG, Matt Gaetz or right-wingers in general. Then sure...I'm the horseshoe theory personified!!!
    Broken link.

You are bring straight disingenuous as **** ManRam. Since we've been arguing on this site youve....

1. Pushed the republicans are the same as Dens narrative.

2. Propagated people to not vote for Biden.

3. Claimed conspiracy in regards to the primaries last year.

4. Claimed Biden foreign policy was the same as Trump and he wanted a war with Iran.

You're trying to play the victim and act like you're some soft spoken critic and its such bull and you know it. And you trying to paint me as some meanie who attacks you on you light criticism is also BS.

When I've gotten on your case its when you're pushing misinformation and/or conspiracy. Not because of minor policy disagreements.

I'm just inviting you to actually read my posts.

https://forums.prosportsdaily.com/se...archid=8521646

If that doesn't work, you can click on my profile yourself and read them!
    HELLO

Edit: never mind.

I definitely didn't tell anyone not to vote for Biden over Trump though, you absolute buffoon.
    Last edited by ManRam; 04-16-2021 at 06:26 PM. Reason: This guy's not worth it
    HELLO

Quote Originally Posted by ManRam View Post
    Edit: never mind.

I definitely didn't tell anyone not to vote for Biden over Trump though, you absolute buffoon.
    Never said you did. You told people not to vote for Biden

Like literally 2 weeks ago you were all hot headed about a preventative strike we did on some militia. And how this admin was no different than Trumps when it comes to Iran.

I called you out for being an uninformed moron on the subject. And guess what? Iran and the US negotiating to reinstate the Irand deal. I was right. You're rant was uninformed BS.

Now you're playing this "woe is me" victim BS. As if I **** on you for criticizing Dems. No. I **** on you when you have dumb takes and try to act like the Dems and GOP are the exact same thing.

Buck up kiddo. And if you don't want me to point out your stupidity then don't post uninformed garbage like you did in regard to Iran.

Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4121314