Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 311121314 LastLast

Thread: Mitch McConnell

Quote Originally Posted by Scoots View Post
    Supposedly it's that I don't argue with Republican posters often enough, but I looked and they are just too crazy to argue with or they have already been so assaulted there isn't more for me to say.
    And how are we supposed to know you think this if you never respond?

Quote Originally Posted by ManRam View Post
    I'd say neither you nor I are partisans -- at least not to one of the two parties. I think we're among two of the posters more critical towards Dems (that aren't right-wingers, Republicans, etc.). But I'm sure that we experience very different realities when we are being critical of Democrats. Perhaps it's because all my posts are overlong rants and people just scroll past it and ignore me. More likely, it's probably because my criticism of Dems almost always comes from the left. You often are coming from the right, because you operate in the middle of the spectrum. People respond differently to that. I'm sure it's more annoying for you, at least not on this niche of a website. This MRSpock guy treats me precisely like what you're describing here, but he's just about the only one. You probably have 15 Spocks on this site. Hell, I'm often one of them, "Bothsides McGee"!
    I'm critical of you because you constantly push far left propaganda that doesn't have a base in reality.

Just 2 weeks ago you were ranting about Biden during a warning shot at Iranian militia. And were pushing the "both parties are equally bad" nonsense.

A week before that Biden was a peace of garbage because 15 dollar minimum wage didn't pass. And you ignored the fact he wasn't to blame.

Yet I don't hear a word of praise from you in regards to a massive infrastructure bill that will increase some working class families take home pay by up to 50%. A bill akin to something FDR would pass.

I'm fine with criticisms of the Dems. I'm not fine with uninformed drivel. And it comes off that you're more anti dem than pro anything.

Your politics are informed by your own bias. So you make wild claims before doing any research. And it's extremely frustrating.

Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    And how are we supposed to know you think this if you never respond?
    Exactly. There was a long stretch Scoots where every thread you were sounding like Special.

Even in regards to voter suppression you tried to play the "both sides" card.

Quote Originally Posted by MRSpock View Post
    Exactly. There was a long stretch Scoots where every thread you were sounding like Special.

You guys are messed up.
    GJO- You will never be forgotten. "MORE THAN MINFINITY"!

So....are we back to the "bi-weekly visit" routine?

Jeez. I think you guys have some reading comprehension issues.

We have trouble reading the posts you admitted you do not make...

Yeah I think that's a ridiculous thing for Spock to say....

Defamatory. Slanderous, honestly. Take his *** to court!
    HELLO

I don't think they care about race, it's money that matters.
    Sorry I couldn't hear you, could you speak up?

Let's get embedded tweets working again!

https://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sh...5#post33780085

I'm critical of you because you constantly push far left propaganda that doesn't have a base in reality.
    Ah yes, the propaganda. Truuuue.

Just 2 weeks ago you were ranting about Biden during a warning shot at Iranian militia. And were pushing the "both parties are equally bad" nonsense.
    I was gonna respond to every point but it doesn't matter. I've done this before. Think of me what you want. But here's the breakdown of my posts over the last MONTH.

https://forums.prosportsdaily.com/se...archid=8516386

I've made 32 posts the last month. They're all there. It would take you 2 minutes to glance at them and see how delusional you are. Unless you think me making 1 slight criticism of a Democrat you like equals 25 instances of me mocking Ciaban, FNK, Sluggo, MTG, Matt Gaetz or right-wingers in general. Then sure...I'm the horseshoe theory personified!!!
    HELLO

JMO, but it would be OK if someone could make Trump/McConnell into a PPV death match. I'd watch, but couldn't root for either guy. Maybe, WWE could go a heel/heel cage match.

Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    We have trouble reading the posts you admitted you do not make...
    Or the ones I do make. I did find some to respond to but you miss them.

I also don't go back pages in a conversation to catch up, so I see the wacko posters getting argued with well down the line from where their absurd point started.

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    Sorry I couldn't hear you, could you speak up?

And that old *** picture of 2 out of 535 members of congress proves what exactly?

There are plenty who are happy to USE race to get more money and power, that doesn't mean that they are racially motivated. I think if you managed to drug them with some truth serum the vast majority would say they don't care one way or the other about race but about winning, gaining influence, power, and money using whatever tools they have.

And that old *** picture of 2 out of 535 members of congress proves what exactly?

There are plenty who are happy to USE race to get more money and power, that doesn't mean that they are racially motivated. I think if you managed to drug them with some truth serum the vast majority would say they don't care one way or the other about race but about winning, gaining influence, power, and money using whatever tools they have.
    Does that makes it any better? Using racism as a tool to obtain power has as much negative effect as being racist.

Mitch McConnell is a POS who doesn't care about the american people and only cares about himself and his "team".

Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 311121314 LastLast