Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 14 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Mitch McConnell

Mitch McConnell

Funny how there are threads on Pelosi and AOC but nothing on this *******. How does he keep getting elected btw?

https://www.cnn.com/2020/12/30/polit...eck/index.html

The Senate is not going to be bullied into rushing out more borrowed money into the hands of Democrats' rich friends who don't need the help
    That's a mind boggling amount of irony there.

Add that to the fact that Mitch has shown a consistent apathy for American people/ his constant cronyism and it amazes me he is still in government.
    Last edited by metswon69; 12-30-2020 at 11:54 PM.

Wonder if heís outraged about this waste of money.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.chr...y-15836142.php

I don't know anybody in either party who likes him. Do any of the right wingers on this board? Its baffling he's still around. But to fair to him I think he's often just playing a part. By ignoring everything that comes from the house he stops some republicans from having to vote no and look bad.

Guess whoís gonna drive to his house tomorrow and protest!

*this guy gesture*

He is pure ****ing evil. The single most destructive force in American politics.

Quote Originally Posted by Sofnr View Post
    I don't know anybody in either party who likes him. Do any of the right wingers on this board? Its baffling he's still around. But to fair to him I think he's often just playing a part. By ignoring everything that comes from the house he stops some republicans from having to vote no and look bad.
    He gets conservative judges and keeps Democrats from passing any legislation that would help people. They even love how he keeps the counties within Kentucky as poor and dumb as possible.
    Let's get embedded tweets working again!

https://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sh...5#post33780085

Kentucky is the armpit of America. Bunch of ignorant trailer park manure that continue to vote for Moscow Mitch and against their own interests.

Future Hall of Shamers:
    (1) B.A.L.C.O. Barroids (2) Mark McJuicer (3) Jose Chem-seco (4) Rafael Palmeiroids (5) Ken Chem-initi (6) Jason Gi-andro (7) Ryan Fraud (8) Muscle Melk (9) Woman-Ram (10) Shammy Sosa (11) Roger Clear-mens (12) A-Roid (13) Ryan HGHoward

Quote Originally Posted by dodgerdave View Post

Kentucky is the armpit of America. Bunch of ignorant trailer park manure that continue to vote for Moscow Mitch and against their own interests.
    Kentucky isnít the armpit. Itís a beautiful state with great people who make really great whiskey. With half the country pissing down on them and telling them why they suck itís no wonder they vote red.

Quote Originally Posted by GasMan View Post
    Kentucky isnít the armpit. Itís a beautiful state with great people who make really great whiskey. With half the country pissing down on them and telling them why they suck itís no wonder they vote red.
    As someone making some of that whiskey, dude can kick rocks. The people here are great. They arenít Alabama conservatives willingly fighting for a Confederate America. Theyíre conservatives just wanting to be left alone. That I can relate to.

Quote Originally Posted by debo View Post
    As someone making some of that whiskey, dude can kick rocks. The people here are great. They arenít Alabama conservatives willingly fighting for a Confederate America. Theyíre conservatives just wanting to be left alone. That I can relate to.
    No one here from.alabama, right?

Let's all gang up on Alabama!

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Heís pure evil. Thereís like a dozen things he says in this one bite that are so hideous and stupid.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/w...-b1780602.html

ďThe Senate is not going to be bullied into rushing out more borrowed money into the hands of Democratsí rich friends who donít need the help,Ēó-itís literally just pocket change for Americans who make less than 75K.

And still Republicans support this scumbag. As expected of the cultish party that worships a piece of **** like Trump and openly opposes American democracy.

Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post
    No one here from.alabama, right?

Let's all gang up on Alabama!

Gang up on whoever you want.

Quote Originally Posted by GasMan View Post
    They are the armpit because of the decisions their voters make. They send people who implement policies that are directly harmful to their own best interests over and over. Health care, education, economy, infrastructure...yikes. They are at the near bottom of just about every damn thing.
    Let's get embedded tweets working again!

https://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sh...5#post33780085

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    They are the armpit because of the decisions their voters make. They send people who implement policies that are directly harmful to their own best interests over and over. Health care, education, economy, infrastructure...yikes. They are at the near bottom of just about every damn thing.
    Iíve been to Kentucky, armpit isnít the word that comes to mind. Iím sure denigrating people for living in a particular state will get them to see the error of their ways though.

Quote Originally Posted by debo View Post
    Gang up on whoever you want.
    How about me and spliff gang up on you?

Page 1 of 14 12311 ... LastLast