Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    Quote Originally Posted by evilemplover View Post
    OMG... just go back and watch all of the games between the Yanks and the Red Sox when Pedro was on the mound... We never had any pitcher during that time who was as good as Pedro... but against the Yanks, his numbers were pedestrain (against the rest of MLB... Herculean)... Yet the Yanks often beat Pedro.... then again.. it's the AL.. Pitchers don't pitch against each other.... you pitch against the other pitchers teammates and vice versa...

I don't have to go back and watch anything. Not sure what your point is. So LIKE I SAID, the lesser pitcher can win any day of the week.
    The REAL DEAL Yankee fan

Quote Originally Posted by OhSoSlick View Post
    Unk, of course.

Sent from my SM-G981U using Tapatalk
    I miss UNK. I hope he provides some insight soon.

Quote Originally Posted by Posada20 View Post
    Same can be said about the window for the Yankees .
    Not really... the Yanks have a much bigger pile of $$$ that they can spend... at the same time.. our youth is still a few years away from UFA status...

Houston has Springer as a UFA now, Correia next season... Neither Justin nor Zack are getting any younger.. all their good top pitchers have left.... leaving mostly Verlander and Grienke... We are looking at a much different world right now...

Quote Originally Posted by YANKSGUY View Post
    I don't have to go back and watch anything. Not sure what your point is. So LIKE I SAID, the lesser pitcher can win any day of the week.
    Point is... Pedro is in the Hall of Fame... and the Yanks often beat him.. even when the Yanks were a much lesser team....

Against the rest of baseball... Pedro was ungodly.. except against NY... and the Sox were the better team in most of those years... just proving your point...

Not really... the Yanks have a much bigger pile of $$$ that they can spend... at the same time.. our youth is still a few years away from UFA status...

Houston has Springer as a UFA now, Correia next season... Neither Justin nor Zack are getting any younger.. all their good top pitchers have left.... leaving mostly Verlander and Grienke... We are looking at a much different world right now...
    After next season judge and Sanchez are ufa , Britton and Chapman are gone too after next season . Sevy could be a free agent after next season too if the team takes the option . Then there is the fact that hal doesnít want to spend money while other teams are spending big and improving like the Padres and mets . And other teams getting better with their own youth movements like the jays , white Sox and twins .
    Like it or not the yanks window is closing fast

Point is... Pedro is in the Hall of Fame... and the Yanks often beat him.. even when the Yanks were a much lesser team....

Against the rest of baseball... Pedro was ungodly.. except against NY... and the Sox were the better team in most of those years... just proving your point...

Seems like you're arguing my point, yet proving my point. LOL
    The REAL DEAL Yankee fan

Quote Originally Posted by YANKSGUY View Post
    Seems like you're arguing my point, yet proving my point. LOL
    exactly my point... even star pitchers lose to lesser teams all the time... I was supporting your statement

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345