Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by SK6 View Post
    RJB starting to warm up...
    Still canít hit a 3 to save his life 🤦*♂️

0 calls for the Knicks.
    They get clobbered all over the place.

Randle and bullock winning this game so far.

Up 7.
    Nice.

New York foreva

We stay lit

Randle was exhausted in that second quarter. Sad but he needs more help. We are really missing Burks tonight. Need someone else who can score and create.

Quote Originally Posted by Knicks Boogie View Post
    Julius looks like an Allstar this season... Where are all the Randle haters... Oh yeah that's all of you...lol
    Iíll give him credit where itís due, heís passing/making quicker decisions way better than last year, thatís the difference. And heís been hitting threes. Small sample size but this isnít the player we were complaining about last year.

Also we just spent a lotto pick on the same position instead of a motion shooter at guard/wing but thatís a whole other can of worms.

Half Time praised Julius Randle's 8 assists but he also has 6 turnovers.

Future Hall of Famer RJ Barrett still struggling with his shot.

Elfrid Payton and Moscow Mitchell Robinson MIA.

I still see too much apprehension from Frank, he still keeps passing up shots.

Quote Originally Posted by SK6 View Post
    If Frank and DSJ don't get rotation minutes under Thibs they have no one to blame but themselves.
    Elfrid is practically begging for someone else to take his spot.
    DSJ is a lost cause, forget him. Frankís shot has clearly improved, he just needs to continue gaining confidence and fire away more. And call for high screens to run P&R/pick and pop. Still feels like we do not run that nearly enough.

Two of Randles turnovers were catching the ball with a foot out of bounds. And he was collapsing by end of second quarter twice collapsed on double teams. Not sure what Thibs was thinking there. I think he needed a few more mins on bench at start of second

Quote Originally Posted by Shawn2timer View Post
    I still see too much apprehension from Frank, he still keeps passing up shots.
    100% agree, hopefully the coaches are getting in his ear to fire away, he needs to realize he has a green light when the shot is there. Itís frustrating.

Quote Originally Posted by HeartOfStarks View Post
    DSJ is a lost cause, forget him. Frankís shot has clearly improved, he just needs to continue gaining confidence and fire away more. And call for high screens to run P&R/pick and pop. Still feels like we do not run that nearly enough.
    Agreed 100% on both

I'm pissed off at Julius for not passing the ball and shooting like this last season... He made me look bad defending him but I always knew he was a good player. He isn't a #1 on a contending team but he is a player that makes his teammates better if used correctly. Thibs is making that happen this season so far. I can't wait to see how Thibs uses Quick and Obi on the floor with this team.

We have to come out and have a strong 3rd quarter!

Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast