Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 6 of 16 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by PAOboston View Post
    Jaylen Brown has been a monster tonight. He keeps improving every year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Indeed. I feel like he started taking basketball seriously when he got to the NBA. I liked him as rookie but figured he was a high energy transition athlete that would never have refined skills. I was wrong

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

not a great night for watching basketball if you missed the nets vs hawks game

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    Indeed. I feel like he started taking basketball seriously when he got to the NBA. I liked him as rookie but figured he was a high energy transition athlete that would never have refined skills. I was wrong

can say that about all your takes.

You're still my boy tho

Quote Originally Posted by Lakers + Giants View Post
    can say that about all your takes.

You're still my boy tho
    No this time I was actually wrong. Itís rare

Quote Originally Posted by dhopisthename View Post
    not a great night for watching basketball if you missed the nets vs hawks game
    Trae Young Free throw attempts...smh

ATL vs Nets 14-16

ATL vs Det 15-15FT

ATL vs Mem 15-17FT

ATL vs Bulls 12-14

Quote Originally Posted by IKnowHoops View Post
    As a rookie Micheal Beasley averaged 13.9pts per game on .472 shooting. Do you know how many times Kobe Bryant or Tracy Mcgrady shot at that percent or better? Never in there whole careers. If Beas can be what he was when he was a rookie (he won't hell be better) then the heat are coming away with another steal.

Quote Originally Posted by Dade County View Post

ATL vs Nets 14-16

ATL vs Det 15-15FT

ATL vs Mem 15-17FT

ATL vs Bulls 12-14
    Sign of a superstar!

Quote Originally Posted by Dade County View Post

ATL vs Nets 14-16

ATL vs Det 15-15FT

ATL vs Mem 15-17FT

ATL vs Bulls 12-14
    Thatís more per game than the Tampa Raptors as a whole.

The Hawks and Nets are fun. Best in the East. Btw that Kevin Huerter kid has a hell of a stroke

His growth has been significant every year heís been in the league. He was drafted as a very raw player with extreme athleticism and many people on draft night criticized Ainge for drafting him. Every year, he has improved on a weakness: 3 pt shooting, tightening his handle, mid range game, and now play making. If his playmaking skills continue from what he showed at the end of last year and this year so far, heís going to make a pretty big leap this year.

Very exciting times for the Cs. They are very fortunate they have two way players like JT and JB. With Smart and Timelord, thatís a nice core to move forward with. Their ceiling really depends on if Kemba will ever get healthy and give them like 90% of what he was. Time will tell on that. If he canít, it will be interesting to see how they pivot.

Quote Originally Posted by warfelg View Post
    Thatís more per game than the Tampa Raptors as a whole.

Who needs free throws? Theyíre only worth 1 point a piece. Taking 3pt shots every possession is a solid strategy.

Iím worried the Raps will lose to the Knicks today. Raps have been flat AF while the Knicks are the best 3pt shooting team to start the season.

Quote Originally Posted by R. Johnson#3 View Post
    Iím worried the Raps will lose to the Knicks today. Raps have been flat AF while the Knicks are the best 3pt shooting team to start the season.
    We are banged up and just won a game where we had to run absolutely everything through Randle. Hopefully Burks and Quickley are both back tonight. They are probably the best shooters on the team and Burks is definitely the second best scorer. The Knicks opened the season connected and playing hard. They are still very thin when it comes to offensive talent

We are banged up and just won a game where we had to run absolutely everything through Randle. Hopefully Burks and Quickley are both back tonight. They are probably the best shooters on the team and Burks is definitely the second best scorer. The Knicks opened the season connected and playing hard. They are still very thin when it comes to offensive talent

Yeah, Randle will have no problem picking apart our interior defence in the half court. The Raps can still defend the perimeter but have nothing on the inside. Baynes has a knack for being late on his rotations.

The only chance the Raps stand is if they can get Siakam running in the 1st Q. After that theyíll revert back to running ball reversals and taking 3pt shots every possession. Hopefully theyíre done building their houses and start making buckets.

Quote Originally Posted by R. Johnson#3 View Post
    Yeah, Randle will have no problem picking apart our interior defence in the half court. The Raps can still defend the perimeter but have nothing on the inside. Baynes has a knack for being late on his rotations.

The only chance the Raps stand is if they can get Siakam running in the 1st Q. After that theyíll revert back to running ball reversals and taking 3pt shots every possession. Hopefully theyíre done building their houses and start making buckets.
    I am interested to see how Barrett does tonight. He had great preseason, 2 really good games, and 2 not so good. The jumper is still very suspect but he looks like he really improved as a finisher, can get to the cup, and finish against guys he has physical advantage against (he is crazy strong). You fellas have two good fairly big wing defenders but not a lot of rim protectors.

The Hawks and Nets are fun. Best in the East. Btw that Kevin Huerter kid has a hell of a stroke

Funny part to me is the Hawks dished out $160 million in free agency this offseason and all the dudes come off the bench lol

Page 6 of 16 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast