Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by erickench View Post
    I have to agree. He has not been healthy and he's getting paid too much. We have a good replacement in Brandon Parker. Much improved.
    Parker???????!?!? That guy suuuuuxxxxxxx. I would rather get a 3rd round rookie.

Quote Originally Posted by Megatron View Post
    Littleton restructured his contract.
    Can you post link? I donít see it anywhere. Or is this the one from a while back

I would cut brown, mariota and Tyrell Williams. That would save us about 34 mil. Let morrow walk(tired of seeing him get ran over by ballcarriers all year). Resign Hankins and Agholor!!!
    Iíd trade try and trade Brown. His contract is actually reasonable now if he could stay healthy. We can prob get a 4th for him. The others absolutely cut.

Hankins at the right price. Agholor same. I wouldnít give him that much. Iíd hope Ruggs is ready to take his role.

Parker???????!?!? That guy suuuuuxxxxxxx. I would rather get a 3rd round rookie.
    Parker stepped in and played rather well when called upon this season. He showed tremendous growth. Shoots, our whole O-Line stepped up in the absence of T.Brown and R.Incognito.
    "We don't take what the defense gives us; we take whatever the hell we want." - Al Davis

ONE NATION, DOMINATION, RAIDER NATION!

I really liked Nelson Aggy this year

Dude was far better than I expected

I would cut brown, mariota and Tyrell Williams. That would save us about 34 mil. Let morrow walk(tired of seeing him get ran over by ballcarriers all year). Resign Hankins and Agholor!!!!

If we get ingaque through fa. And earl Thomas. That fixes a couple issues. Draft Moses in the first. Barmore in the second. And we have to get a rt baaaad. Release brown and young is a fa. Means we have no rt.
    No on Thomas. I'd rather take a chance with Sherman.

I'd keep Morrow for a similar contract to what he had, I know you don't like him, but we still need depth.

Try to trade Brown, Mariota and cut Williams, as no one would take him in trade with his contract.

Quote Originally Posted by a60rdie View Post

I'd keep Morrow for a similar contract to what he had, I know you don't like him, but we still need depth.

Try to trade Brown, Mariota and cut Williams, as no one would take him in trade with his contract.
    I would see if Williams would take a pay cut. He has 2 years remaining and is not guaranteed money. He has no leverage
    Quote Originally Posted by Proximo View Post
    Carr may very well be the worst starting QB in Raiders history. Carr is like a root canal that takes 8 hrs. The Raiders have stuck with this bum going on 7 seasons! All they have to show for it is excuses. I hope Mariorta runs him out of training camp.
    Quote Originally Posted by Proximo View Post
    Sounds as though Mayock is waxing the Pinto and installing fake leather seat covers and chrome hubcaps before posting it on Craigslist.

Double no on earl thomas. Heís probably done. Whole article was put yesterday about his drama.

Littleton restructured his contract close to the beginning of the season. Some of us thought another signing was coming since you rarely see guys restructure their contract the same offseason they sign it.

Quote Originally Posted by TrueFan420 View Post
    Iíd trade try and trade Brown. His contract is actually reasonable now if he could stay healthy. We can prob get a 4th for him. The others absolutely cut.

Hankins at the right price. Agholor same. I wouldnít give him that much. Iíd hope Ruggs is ready to take his role.
    Yeah, I wouldn't count on Ruggs. Resign Agholor and keep Tyrell Williams. If healthy I trust Williams more than Ruggs.

Quote Originally Posted by cykoraider View Post
    Yeah, I wouldn't count on Ruggs. Resign Agholor and keep Tyrell Williams. If healthy I trust Williams more than Ruggs.
    Cap space is an issue tho and Williams is an easy cut to clear that up

Quote Originally Posted by TrueFan420 View Post
    Can you post link? I donít see it anywhere. Or is this the one from a while back
    I posted it awhile back. He took a big chunk as bonus.

Nobody will take brown for 14 mil+.
    Not like morrow is an understatement for me. Lol

How about this idea. Bring in watt. They are in cap hell. They either have to cut a lot of people or cut or trade watt.
    If we get in watt, we could concentrate on lb, s and de. With 8 picks(I think) we should be able to get three decent d players and a rt.

Nobody will take brown for 14 mil+.
    Not like morrow is an understatement for me. Lol

How about this idea. Bring in watt. They are in cap hell. They either have to cut a lot of people or cut or trade watt.
    If we get in watt, we could concentrate on lb, s and de. With 8 picks(I think) we should be able to get three decent d players and a rt.
    Yep, I think you are right on these particular points. I'm starting to feel like , I'm wrong on keeping T Brown.

He does look like a Fat Slob from this year compared to last year and we do need the cap space.

Man, we have a lot of holes to fill. The Raider offensive line was rated 24th in the league this year? No f ck ing way should we "pay the man" (Goode) the way Gabe said to , on some interview or twitter. give him a good contract, but he is not that good, no pun intended. lol

MLB and DT are two needs. Not wants, needs.

It seems likely the Raiders are moving to a cover-2 or cover-3 scheme.

Quote Originally Posted by LJ4ptplay View Post
    Double no on earl thomas. Heís probably done. Whole article was put yesterday about his drama.

Littleton restructured his contract close to the beginning of the season. Some of us thought another signing was coming since you rarely see guys restructure their contract the same offseason they sign it.
    Not any worse drama than brown, Williams and Littleton getting big money and being absolute busts. At least when Thomas is on the field, he is good all the time. Every time he is on the field.

So whatís everyoneís suggestions to fill our needs(realistically).

Brown, witten, Williams, Hankins(wants money), Joyner, Harris, takk, beasley, Carlson(wants to get paid), Goode(will want to get paid), Young, booker, Wilber, morrow(will want to get paid) are all gone.

If we think agholor will be back, we are dreaming. He just had almost 900 yards and didnít start a few games. He will get paid elsewhere.

We will get 8 draft picks(maybe). And honestly might hit on one or two. So fa is the way to go. We may have to go older and maybe problem child to get into the playoffs and compete.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast