Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Wolfe-Raider View Post
    He has not been healthy, if he were healthy even most of every season, I would say keep him. Right now, I am thinking let him go or trade him for maybe a 4th or 5th, there are a bunch of teams who could use a good RT.
    I have to agree. He has not been healthy and he's getting paid too much. We have a good replacement in Brandon Parker. Much improved.

Sign Agohlar. Sign a badass defensive end, lock down cb, and a smart safety.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

IN CHUCKY WE TRUST

Quote Originally Posted by raidermike View Post
    Sign Agohlar. Sign a badass defensive end, lock down cb, and a smart safety.

DE, yes.

Spending money on CB and S when the front-seven isn't fixed? No. Big dudes > small dudes.

Quote Originally Posted by Shred003 View Post
    DE, yes.

Spending money on CB and S when the front-seven isn't fixed? No. Big dudes > small dudes.
    We have push up the middle in Hurst, Collins, and Hankins. Crosby and Beasley should stay on the edge.Kwitkoski, Littleton, and a draft pick will be ok at LB. 1 more Stud DE will seal the front 7.
    We need help at every level. FA signings at DE, CB, and Safety is exactly what we need in FA.

We have a defensive core. We need some pieces and a good coordinator.

Imo.

IN CHUCKY WE TRUST

We have push up the middle in Hurst, Collins, and Hankins. Crosby and Beasley should stay on the edge.Kwitkoski, Littleton, and a draft pick will be ok at LB. 1 more Stud DE will seal the front 7.
    We need help at every level. FA signings at DE, CB, and Safety is exactly what we need in FA.

Imo.

Itís hard to tell how much was talent vs bad coaching. Reality is somewhere in the middle. Either way, Hankins and Collins are FAs. We need to improve the interior whether they come back or not. DT should be n1 target in FA/Draft. Adding a DE, LB and S also key.

I forgot about Vic Beasley. Is there any reason to think he'll be better in 2021?

Ultimately, Max Crosby is likely going to get sidelined. He's a situational pass rusher. His PFF grade in run defense is awful. Crosby had 31 QB pressures in 2020, while "Bust" Ferrell had excellent grades and 19 pressures in 11 games.

Great thing about Ferrell is the ability to put him on the inside and let him rush from there. I love his versatility.

If we are going to run a 4-3 defense we have to pressure from the interior. Ferrell is a great run defender and overall DE but he isnít a pass rusher. Crosby is almost the exact opposite. This is why the interior rush is so important. Itís why Iíd let Hankins walk. Let Collins walk. Put everything into getting Leonard Williams and draft Baremore from Alabama. Baremore and Williams with Hurst subbing in would be an outstanding interior rush.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by KobeOwnSU View Post
    If we are going to run a 4-3 defense we have to pressure from the interior. Ferrell is a great run defender and overall DE but he isnít a pass rusher. Crosby is almost the exact opposite. This is why the interior rush is so important. Itís why Iíd let Hankins walk. Let Collins walk. Put everything into getting Leonard Williams and draft Baremore from Alabama. Baremore and Williams with Hurst subbing in would be an outstanding interior rush.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    This is a great idea whether we switch to a 3-4 or have 4 big guys upfront this can really solidly the fort.

We should let trent walk or trade him then use the 2nd pick on a tackle and or sign one for cheaper.
    2019 NFL MOCK DRAFT!!!
    Pick #4 Josh allen edge rusher kentucky
    Pick #24 deandre baker cornerback georgia
    Pick #27 noah fant tight end iowa
    Pick #35 mack wilson ilb alabama

Tony "el cucuy" ferguson

Imo.

Push up the middle? Hurst, Collins, Hankins, Crosby and Beasley. Do you mean they got pushed around? The defensive line played like dung all year. Rod Marinelli was a bad hire. To think we are keeping him on staff because Gruden isnít finished destroying this Circus Circus clown show.

Trade for Leonard Williams and get 2 new safeties.. I will roll with our corners and anyone else..

A few players I would like to not see... Hankins, Collins and Lawson

I have no idea why,why they kept rolling out Lawson... He was garbage, Why not give Nixon and Robertson snaps... Litterly anyone was better then Lawson.

Id play 24 as a LB or strong Safety... He can not cover or play zone. unless your just banking on a strong hit. He might be best as the LEO

What about Richard Sherman? He's done with the whiners. I'd swap him for Joyner.

He may need to make the move to FS like CWood, but he would be WAY better than any safety since Charles retired.

Just spitballing

Quote Originally Posted by a60rdie View Post
    What about Richard Sherman? He's done with the whiners. I'd swap him for Joyner.

He may need to make the move to FS like CWood, but he would be WAY better than any safety since Charles retired.

Just spitballing
    I would be fine with that... We need two safeties and one that could maybe take on Kelce, If Bradley is our coach I could see him wanting to come

Quote Originally Posted by rubiconraider View Post
    Do not get rid of Trent Brown. That would be a mistake. He will be better next year, when all this stuff calms down. Leave the OL in tact. They are expensive but worth it.

jmho.
    I call BS. Total BS. I'd cut Trent Brown in a heartbeat. Why? Because Trent Brown isn't a Raider. The way he talks and the way he carries himself shows me that he plays for a paycheck. That's a mighty big pay check for a guy that never plays. When he's on the field, he's dominant. But he's never on the field and doesn't seem to want to push through injuries or issues that are bothering him. The money he's making can and should be used elsewhere. The money he's making should be used on attempting to fix the Raiders defense. Tom Cable has done an excellent job with our offensive line. Kick Trent Brown's lazy fat arse out of vegas and use the money on players that want and deserve to be Raiders.

That's my 2 cents...
    "We don't take what the defense gives us; we take whatever the hell we want." - Al Davis

ONE NATION, DOMINATION, RAIDER NATION!

Quote Originally Posted by raiderizer View Post
    What fa do we keep? Agholor,denzel good are really the only ones.Morrow will probably leave this mess.

What fa walk? Morrow,hankins,witten

What fa should be released? Harris(Jesus im done),key(cmon man),Joyner,tyrrell,trent(potentially),and I think we should release nassib and take the hit.This year we should only go after 1 top defensive fa and a couple low tier players,time to build through the draft.

Nassib would be a big hit but not bigger than littleton.Littleton stays and might do better with different coaches.

What fa do we target? Besides bringing back agholor on offense,defensively I like one of the olbs available like floyd,barrett,judon,ngakoue, just someone with explosive athleticism that compliments crosby.I would say leonard williams but he's gonna cost way too much and we can't afford another trent brown on defense.

What trades should we make? Ferrell and mariota are the only ones worth anything to trade for,maybe trent brown could net us something idk.We can use these guys to trade up in the draft if we go that route or just get more picks,like that even makes a difference.

Bring better coaches period,on both sides of the ball.
    Littleton restructured his contract.

I think we should go for ingaque. He is a 10 sack guy. Add Moses in the first. Maybe barmore or some other passrushing Dt in the second. And I would look at earl Thomas to play opposite Abrams.

Quote Originally Posted by slvr&blck760 View Post
    I call BS. Total BS. I'd cut Trent Brown in a heartbeat. Why? Because Trent Brown isn't a Raider. The way he talks and the way he carries himself shows me that he plays for a paycheck. That's a mighty big pay check for a guy that never plays. When he's on the field, he's dominant. But he's never on the field and doesn't seem to want to push through injuries or issues that are bothering him. The money he's making can and should be used elsewhere. The money he's making should be used on attempting to fix the Raiders defense. Tom Cable has done an excellent job with our offensive line. Kick Trent Brown's lazy fat arse out of vegas and use the money on players that want and deserve to be Raiders.

That's my 2 cents...
    I would cut brown, mariota and Tyrell Williams. That would save us about 34 mil. Let morrow walk(tired of seeing him get ran over by ballcarriers all year). Resign Hankins and Agholor!!!!

If we get ingaque through fa. And earl Thomas. That fixes a couple issues. Draft Moses in the first. Barmore in the second. And we have to get a rt baaaad. Release brown and young is a fa. Means we have no rt.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast