Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 1 of 29 12311 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 421
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Austin
    Posts
    18,143

    NFL Week 16: Miami Dolphins(9-5) @ Las Vegas Raiders(7-7)



    VS



    Location: Allegiant Stadium
    Date: 12/26/20
    Time: 5:15 PM PST


    Players to Watch

    Passing

    VS
    Tua Tagovailoa: 1359 Passing / 66381 Comp % / 9 TD / 2 INT
    Derek Carr: 3396 Passing / 68.09 Comp % / 24 TD / 7 INT

    Rushing

    VS
    Myles Gaskin: 477 Rushing / 3.9 YPA / 2 TD | 249 Receiving / 7.8 YPR / 0TD
    Salvon Ahmed: 288 Rushing / 4.6 YPA / 2 TD | 41 Receiving / 5.9 YPR /0 TD

    Josh Jacobs: 907 Rushing / 3.7 YPA / 10 TD | 238 Receiving / 7.2 YPR / 0 TD
    Devontae Booker: 396 Rushing / 4.8 YPA / 3 TD | 76 Receiving / 5.1 YPR / 0 TD


    Receiving

    VS
    Davante Parker: 677 Receiving / 12.1 YPR / 4 TD
    Mike Gesicki: 602 Receiving / 13.7 YPR / 6 TD

    Darren Waller: 967 Receiving / 10.4 YPR / 8 TD
    Nelson Agholor: 687 Receiving / 16.3 YPR / 7 TD


    Defensive

    VS
    Xavien Howard: 35 Solo Tackles / 9 INT / 1 Force Fumble
    Jerome Baker: 62 Solo Tackles / 6 Sack / 2 Force Fumble
    Emmanuel Ogbah:24 Solo Tackles / 9 Sacks / 3 Force Fumble

    Trayvon Mullen: 51 Solo Tackles / 2 INT
    Nicholas Morrow: 54 Solo Tackles / 1 Force Fumble / 1 INT / 2 Sack
    Maxx Crosby: 16 Solo Tackle / 6 Sack

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Chicago, IL
    Posts
    18,002
    This looks like a blood bath waiting to happen.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    The Bay
    Posts
    16,293
    Would be nice consolation win but realistically gonna be rough cause win or lose playoffs are over. Maybe we can at least finally get that winning season.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Altus, Oklahoma
    Posts
    4,524
    Pretty much playing to stay .500

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    427
    Kwiatkoski to COVID list.

    Man, have we had a single game this year with all our key players?

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Corona, Ca
    Posts
    18,508
    Another loss...we are a hail Mary away from being worse losing to the Jets and possibly finishing 6-10 after a 6-3 start...Changes are needed.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    5,530
    I think it'll be a good game to watch, especially if MM starts. Important game for Miami, so we know they'll be bringing it. Let's see what he can do with a full week to prep. I wouldn't start Carr, unless the wheels fall off.
    Merry Christmas, or Happy holidays to the nation.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    427
    Quote Originally Posted by dbacknick View Post
    I think it'll be a good game to watch, especially if MM starts. Important game for Miami, so we know they'll be bringing it. Let's see what he can do with a full week to prep. I wouldn't start Carr, unless the wheels fall off.
    Merry Christmas, or Happy holidays to the nation.
    Honestly at this point there's no point playing DC. Playoffs are all but mathematically out of reach, the team can't catch a break in terms of getting guys on the field, and for all intents and purposes we've lost 5 straight.

    It's better to see if MM deserves to stay. If he does well, we'll be in a better position trade wise, or at least have insurance/options for next year and force DC to keep improving. If MM tanks, we can move on, save some money, and perhaps draft a younger, cheaper backup with some potential.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Bakersfield, CA
    Posts
    2,318
    If MM starts, I hope he balls out, gets the win, solidifies his starter position and we end up with at least a 3rd for DC before next season.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    5,530
    Quote Originally Posted by KobeOwnSU View Post
    Another loss...we are a hail Mary away from being worse losing to the Jets and possibly finishing 6-10 after a 6-3 start...Changes are needed.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    The Jets are not as bad as their record. Ask the Rams.

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    7,105
    I am tired of meaningless December games. I predict the slide to continue and a 7-9 record.

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Posts
    106
    Couldn't get it done when the playoffs were on the line. Really no reason to get it done now!

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    South Dakota
    Posts
    13,007
    Quote Originally Posted by mmbt View Post
    Honestly at this point there's no point playing DC. Playoffs are all but mathematically out of reach, the team can't catch a break in terms of getting guys on the field, and for all intents and purposes we've lost 5 straight.

    It's better to see if MM deserves to stay. If he does well, we'll be in a better position trade wise, or at least have insurance/options for next year and force DC to keep improving. If MM tanks, we can move on, save some money, and perhaps draft a younger, cheaper backup with some potential.
    I'm pretty sure that Derek Carr is going to give it ago Saturday but I almost wish that Mariota would play not because I think he is better than Carr but if he played really well with a week of practice we could potentially get a decent trade offer for him come next year since he is still under contract and will be only 28.

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Posts
    3,165
    I donít think we are out of it. If we beat Miami and broncos. Then Miami loses to us and next week they play the bills. Very possible. If we tie at 9-7, we get the tiebreaker and make it. Am I right?

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Oregon
    Posts
    5,248
    Quote Originally Posted by Megatron View Post
    I donít think we are out of it. If we beat Miami and broncos. Then Miami loses to us and next week they play the bills. Very possible. If we tie at 9-7, we get the tiebreaker and make it. Am I right?
    Donít forget Baltimore

Page 1 of 29 12311 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •