1 9.09%
  • Russell Wilson

0 0%
  • Derrick Henry

0 0%
Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Lionel20 View Post
    I'm not.

I'm actually responding to a claim that overstates the value of Mahomes help.

Mahomes makes Reid, Hill, Kelce look better in a way that they can't fully reciprocate because their not quarterbacks.
    mahomes is also making henne look really great with backups in.

Rodgers just ended this race like only the goat could... 10/10 160 3 touchdowns before half.

rodgers with big red and those chiefs weapons... 16-0 60 touchdowns

Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    Rodgers just ended this race like only the goat could... 10/10 160 3 touchdowns before half.
    I wonder if you were saying this about Rodgers last year? Or the year before? Or the year before that?

Lbh if you want to hate on Patrick Mahomes I suggest you go watch Rugby matches for the next 10 years, the NFL is not the sport for you. Unless you want to watch the games with a Xanax.

Mahomes is going to be the GOAT unless the Apocalypse happens or Mahomes gets assassinated because he can't be just killed at this point. I don't think you understand the performances that you're watching each and every week during football season is next to impossible.

If he wins another Super Bowl MVP, you do know that he can retire after this season and be a 1st ballot HOFer.

I wonder if you were saying this about Rodgers last year? Or the year before? Or the year before that?

Lbh if you want to hate on Patrick Mahomes I suggest you go watch Rugby matches for the next 10 years, the NFL is not the sport for you. Unless you want to watch the games with a Xanax.

Mahomes is going to be the GOAT unless the Apocalypse happens or Mahomes gets assassinated because he can't be just killed at this point. I don't think you understand the performances that you're watching each and every week during football season is next to impossible.

If he wins another Super Bowl MVP, you do know that he can retire after this season and be a 1st ballot HOFer.

this is the difference between overrated mahomes and goat rodgers and why wins are stupid.... if mahomes had a perfect first half the chiefs are up 3 scores or more.... rodgers is having a perfect first half and the packers are up 1 score.

this is the difference between overrated mahomes and goat rodgers and why wins are stupid.... if mahomes had a perfect first half the chiefs are up 3 scores or more.... rodgers is having a perfect first half and the packers are up 1 score.
    The same Mahomes that scored 28 in a quarter against the Raiders last year, and actually lost a game in which he put up 51 points.

Rodgers perfection (10/10 155 3 tubs in the first half) doesn't even make Mahomes top 5 first halves and he's only played 3 full seasons this far in his career.

Mahomes has been better than Rodgers at his best.

Lulz

The same Mahomes that scored 28 in a quarter against the Raiders last year, and actually lost a game in which he put up 51 points.

Rodgers perfection (10/10 155 3 tubs in the first half) doesn't even make Mahomes top 5 first halves and he's only played 3 full seasons this far in his career.

except rodgers this year is having a better season than mahomes has had or ever will have per all stats except yards

mvs just dropped a 55 yard touchdown or rodgers would be 11/11 for 210 yards and 4 touchdowns........ how many touchdowns does hill drop?

my dude, I've been LOVING what mahomes has done so far in his career, and he has a legitimate chance to be goat.

but Reid is still an all time great coach, and the chiefs have a ridiculously talented offense that is unquestionably helping mahomes. not only that, but now two backups have looked great in the offense when mahomes sits, which further hurts.

on top of all that, Rodgers is have possibly the most efficient year in NFL history, and is currently on pace to break single game records against the bears(or at least would be if his receivers would not drop passes)

your bias is so goddamn blatantly obvious here.

Goat Rodgers ???
    Thanks for the laugh I needed it
    smh

Quote Originally Posted by bledrules View Post
    Goat Rodgers ???
    Thanks for the laugh I needed it
    smh
    esp if he had bellicheck and a video camera

I get wordy.

Basically, anyone that thinks Andy Reid, Tyreek Hill, Travis Kelce, or anyone else makes Mahomes the best QB in the NFL is just lost when it comes to football.

If the Chiefs traded all there offensive skill players for the LA Rams offensive skill players, the Chiefs might drop a game or so and everyone would start hating claiming that Robert Woods and Cooper Kupp are two of the best weapons in the game because their numbers would go up 30%. Sean McVay would be a super bowl champ, QB whisperer, and an all-time coach overnight.

The value of the QB has grown exponentially because of rule changes, and Mahomes is playing the position better than anyone in history throughout this stretch.

Carson Wentz career didnít nosedive simply because he has no weapons... heís simply not playing as well. How do I know? Because Jalen Hurts comes in and over the last three games looks like Wentz from 2017 with the same 2020 offense.
    That's an awful example, Kupp and Woods ARE good weapons. Mahomes >>>>>>>>> Goff; nobody will disagree.

The question is how would Mahomes look with an average set of weapons. The answer is he'd have less TDs, more INTs, and more losses. I love Mahomes the player, but he's slowly becoming "Mahomes the infallible legend". He's had some straight up stinkers this year and that's WITH an elite WR and elite TE; no way he doesn't see significantly less success with worse players.

Also Hill and Kelce were great with Smith at QB, so we can't say they aren't great regardless of whos throwing to them.

except rodgers this year is having a better season than mahomes has had or ever will have per all stats except yards

mvs just dropped a 55 yard touchdown or rodgers would be 11/11 for 210 yards and 4 touchdowns........ how many touchdowns does hill drop?
    He's not having a better season IMO. I'll explain in my next post.

Here's the real divide between Rodgers/Mahomes. Find me the Aaron Rodgers postseason that matches Patrick Mahomes 2019 playoff run? Rodgers is 37 and played what 15 seasons in NFL. Mahomes already has the best stretch of regular season play and a playoff peak that Rodgers is yet to match. Mahomes is 25... even Rodgers sees the writing on the wall.

He's not having a better season IMO. I'll explain in my next post.

Here's the real divide between Rodgers/Mahomes. Find me the Aaron Rodgers postseason that matches Patrick Mahomes 2019 playoff run? Rodgers is 37 and played what 15 seasons in NFL. Mahomes already has the best stretch of regular season play and a playoff peak that Rodgers is yet to match. Mahomes is 25... even Rodgers sees the writing on the wall.
    just look at both their superbowl runs... rodgers is better.... on top of that he was WAAAAAAAAAAY better in the superbowl and had to go through 4 teams and not 3 all on the road by the way...... which if i am not mistaken was the first QB ever to do that.

Rodgers had a stinker against the bears where is mahomes stunk in the superbowl and if not for a horrid showing by jimmy g mahomes is 0-1.... his defense won him that game.

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast