Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 38 of 52 FirstFirst ... 28363738394048 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by blams View Post
    I think they played as well as they can with mitch. He cannot make a read in the redzone.

I thought the plays to kmet and mooney had the right idea for most of the game.

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk
    I can agree with that, but it's not like he's being replaced by anyone better. Probably the best we can hope for against a good team.

Just always going to be severe limitations with him as the QB.

Quote Originally Posted by Salvaged Ship View Post
    You are not going to win many games with zero threat of a vertical game. And I am not referring to just deep throws, we had no intermediate passing game either. I just donít understand all these friggin dink passes. I get your QB blows when it comes to accuracy on deep balls but you have to at least get some 10-20 yard pass plays. How many times did we actually get a first down without reaching third down? I can hardly remember any. Nagy was supposed to be some offensive genius
    Trubisky struggles at intermediate throws as well lol. If you look at his throws that go beyond 10 yards they are usually high and wobbly. Nagy is kind of ****ed because it's either play it safe or let Trubisky loose and throw multiple INTs. He'll get **** for it either way.

Yeah, Mitch was bad in this game. No other way around it. Other than the Mooney throw, I canít think of another great throw. He had opportunities. The moment was too big for him and he played a very tight game.

I liked the commitment to the run. Should have stuck with that on 4th and 1. All that said, I like their odds beating NO a lot more than GB.

Quote Originally Posted by KG2TB View Post
    Yeah, Mitch was bad in this game. No other way around it. Other than the Mooney throw, I canít think of another great throw. He had opportunities. The moment was too big for him and he played a very tight game.

I liked the commitment to the run. Should have stuck with that on 4th and 1. All that said, I like their odds beating NO a lot more than GB.
    Disappointing because he did have the shot. Going up in the 4th would have been fun against this gb team even though I'm sure Rodgers would have put the Packers ahead a few minutes later

He's locked in and unstoppable like he was before that shoulder injury like 5ish years back

Too bad a playoff win means we're going to Lambeau lol

Click here to register!

Hope to see some new posters around here soon.

In a house in a Coldesac in Lake in the Hills, Il
    Quote Originally Posted by Salvaged Ship View Post
    You are not going to win many games with zero threat of a vertical game. And I am not referring to just deep throws, we had no intermediate passing game either. I just donít understand all these friggin dink passes. I get your QB blows when it comes to accuracy on deep balls but you have to at least get some 10-20 yard pass plays. How many times did we actually get a first down without reaching third down? I can hardly remember any. Nagy was supposed to be some offensive genius
    I know some want to blame Mitch... im not here to defend him..... but why are these plays called. People love to say Mitch is checking down but i swear I see plenty of plays where guys are running these short route combinations and nobody is actually testing the defense down field. It even feels like the roll out plays are a single option and nobody is running anything deeper behind the guy coming across the formation.

I dont think Mitch should be the excuse. I Think if you have a good coach he tells his QB to push the ball down the feild and take some chances if he wanted it. To me this just felt like the game script right. Protect Mitch... dont let him throw the ball downfield but a few plays. And run the ball. Either that or GB just knows how to shceme against you and get you to check down on every single play.

And worst of all for those who want to defend Nagy...... By saying Mitch should be gone your saying Nagy gets another shot at a QB... when he has been so incompetent in terms of figuring out the problems of this team. That we need to run the ball. That Coward ****ing Sucks. That you cant expect foles to stand behind a **** OL. The guy is honestly clueless and you want him to be the voice behind another QB? After Chase Daniels and Nick Foles both paned out so well.

Nagy should surely be the one to go B4 mitch. And im not saying to keep Mitch. But I would see What Mitch could do in another Offense before seeing what Nagy can do on his 4th attempt at QB. Because If your wrong on Mitch its whatever..... But If nagy is wrong on QB that means multiple years of setback due to the draft capital given up to go get your guy.

‎"If your going to be thinking anyway, you might as well think big"

-Rem Koolhaas

In a house in a Coldesac in Lake in the Hills, Il
    Quote Originally Posted by KG2TB View Post

I thought his Robinson throw and his Wims throw (where wims could not track it) were not bad.... But I swear I think these short routes are schemed. Again this felt like a Very Nagy game.

‎"If your going to be thinking anyway, you might as well think big"

-Rem Koolhaas

I know there is zero chance of this happening, but new ownership would do wonders for this organization!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Also, when your QB sucks at throwing the ball but is fast, sprinkle some designed runs in here and there, FFS.

Quote Originally Posted by Kyben36 View Post
    I know some want to blame Mitch... im not here to defend him..... but why are these plays called. People love to say Mitch is checking down but i swear I see plenty of plays where guys are running these short route combinations and nobody is actually testing the defense down field. It even feels like the roll out plays are a single option and nobody is running anything deeper behind the guy coming across the formation.

I dont think Mitch should be the excuse. I Think if you have a good coach he tells his QB to push the ball down the feild and take some chances if he wanted it. To me this just felt like the game script right. Protect Mitch... dont let him throw the ball downfield but a few plays. And run the ball. Either that or GB just knows how to shceme against you and get you to check down on every single play.

And worst of all for those who want to defend Nagy...... By saying Mitch should be gone your saying Nagy gets another shot at a QB... when he has been so incompetent in terms of figuring out the problems of this team. That we need to run the ball. That Coward ****ing Sucks. That you cant expect foles to stand behind a **** OL. The guy is honestly clueless and you want him to be the voice behind another QB? After Chase Daniels and Nick Foles both paned out so well.

Nagy should surely be the one to go B4 mitch. And im not saying to keep Mitch. But I would see What Mitch could do in another Offense before seeing what Nagy can do on his 4th attempt at QB. Because If your wrong on Mitch its whatever..... But If nagy is wrong on QB that means multiple years of setback due to the draft capital given up to go get your guy.
    Both need to be gone but Nagy is going nowhere.

Quote Originally Posted by Kyben36 View Post

The conservative play calling tells me that they still don't trust Mitch.

I mean, they attempted what, 2 or 3 passes in the red zone and only one of them was in the end zone (and should have been picked).

Quote Originally Posted by Stunner View Post
    Lol did he say anything about the why part? What a fraud

Quote Originally Posted by Stunner View Post
    I think he's one hundred percent right, mitch has to convert that play. Not every play call will be perfect.

On top of that, from what I remember , the throw was a potential easy pick 6 type of throw.

They gave mitch the chance to make a play in the red zone earlier and he threw what looked to be one of the easiest picks I've ever seen, can't believe King dropped that.

Click here to register!

Quote Originally Posted by blams View Post
    I think he's one hundred percent right, mitch has to convert that play. Not every play call will be perfect.

Aside from the deep throw to Mooney, what did Mitch do? Looked like hot garbage any other time he tried making a play.

Quote Originally Posted by DaBear View Post
    Aside from the deep throw to Mooney, what did Mitch do? Looked like hot garbage any other time he tried making a play.
    Yep, he did nothing he was making a bunch of throws that you or I could've make most of the game

Click here to register!

Page 38 of 52 FirstFirst ... 28363738394048 ... LastLast