0 0%
  • Io Shirai

0 0%
  • Sasha Banks

0 0%
  • Other

1 33.33%

PSD Awards WWE Female wrestler of the year

This year was a strange year. I thought the lockdowns would lead to a boom of wrestling, but it did the reverse. I want to start up the board again with some of our staples. The PSD Awards.

2020 WWE/NXT female superstar of the year

Asuka Started the year in a feud with Becky Lynch and faced her at the rumble, lost the womens tag titles to Bliss Cross Applesauce, won the money in the bank which won her the vacant Raw womens title, feuded with Sasha and Bayley and won the Raw title again. Faced Sasha at Survivor series, and now is both RAW womens champs and tag champ with Charlotte Flair.

Bayley She became the longest reigning SD womens champ with a 380 day reign, faced the likes of Asuka, Lacey Evans, Naomi, Kairi Sane along the way, turned on Sasha, had a amazing Hell in a cell match with Sasha.

Charlotte Flair Won the rumble, beat Rhea Ripley for NXT womens title at mania, pulled double duty with RAW and NXT, got injured, came back to with tag titles with Asuka.

Io Shirai Won a ladder match to earn the right to face Charlotte and Rhea in a triple threat match where she won the NXT womens title. Faced Candice Larae, Dakota Kai, and Tegan Nox.

Sasha Banks Won the tag titles with Bayley won the Raw womens title and SD womens title in the year. Feuded with Bayley.

Other Who and why?

Voting ends in 5 days
    Fan of Red Sox , Chicago Bears , Boston Celtics , Chase Elliott , UVA, Joshi Puroresu

2018-2019 UVA Men's Basketball National Champions

I voted other and that other is Alexa Bliss. Probably would of voted for Asuka or Bayley but the work Bliss is doing with The Fiend the last few months has been amazing and for me has put her over the top. Probably my favorite thing about this year.

Quote Originally Posted by NASCAR Diva#3 View Post
    I voted other and that other is Alexa Bliss. Probably would of voted for Asuka or Bayley but the work Bliss is doing with The Fiend the last few months has been amazing and for me has put her over the top. Probably my favorite thing about this year.
    I voted Bayley. For somebody that was considered the "fourth" member of the horsewomen (especially after Lynch transformed into "The Man") she really took off as a heel. Even Bayley was the best female in the company all year, even better than Bliss.
    Screw sabermetics.

Quote Originally Posted by NASCAR Diva#3 View Post
    Bliss had the best gimmick shift. She's been great.

My vote is for Sasha but Sasha's best work is still as a heel imo. She still displays a lot of heelish qualities even as a face.

Id vote Bayley.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by metswon69 View Post
    Bliss had the best gimmick shift. She's been great.

My vote is for Sasha but Sasha's best work is still as a heel imo. She still displays a lot of heelish qualities even as a face.
    For me, in terms of gimmick shift, it's a toss up between Bayley and Bliss, but I'd give it to Bayley because she is not cosplaying as Harley Quinn. Bliss has been entertaining, so it's a shot, but to me it's clear That Fiend/Bliss is the WWE's answer to Joker/Harley Quinn.
    Screw sabermetics.

its bayley and its not close.... someone tell me how it isnt? Nobody watched the womans division unless it involved her because it has been that bad outside of her this year. On top of that sasha was in how many actual feuds that mattered? basically 1 and it was with the woman who carried the division in bayley... bliss had the best character switch but it is of the year and not of the last 4 months.... There is no better heel then bayley and she made smackdown must watch for a long period of time.

Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    its bayley and its not close.... someone tell me how it isnt? Nobody watched the womans division unless it involved her because it has been that bad outside of her this year. On top of that sasha was in how many actual feuds that mattered? basically 1 and it was with the woman who carried the division in bayley... bliss had the best character switch but it is of the year and not of the last 4 months.... There is no better heel then bayley and she made smackdown must watch for a long period of time.
    right, my choice probably would have been Bliss if she started this character earlier on. I think Bayley has done solid as a heel and once fans start getting back into arenas she is going to get an amazing pop when they finally flip her back.