0 0%
  • Drew McIntyre

2 66.67%
  • Randy Orton

0 0%
  • Other

0 0%

PSD Awards 2020 WWE Male Superstar of the year

This year was a strange year. I thought the lockdowns would lead to a boom of wrestling, but it did the reverse. I want to start up the board again with some of our staples. The PSD Awards.

WWE/NXT Male wrestler of the year

Adam Cole: Cole became the longest reigning NXT champion this year with title defenses defeating Tommaso Ciampa and Velveteen Dream. After losing the title to Keith Lee, Cole turned babyface and has spend the rest of 2020 feuding with Pat McAfee.

Bray Wyatt aka The Fiend Feuded with John Cena and beat him in the controversial Firefly funhouse match. Feuded with Braun Strowman and won his 2nd universal championship. Fueded with Randy Orton, got set on fire.

Braun Strowman Finally won the big one against Goldberg for his first World title. Feuded with The Miz and Morrison and Bray Wyatt, had babyface and heel turns.

Drew McIntyre Won the rumble, beat Brock at mania for the title, feuded with Seth and Dolph, and Orton, had a big match against Roman at Survivor Series. Won his 2nd WWE championship against Orton.

Randy Orton Had a amazing feud with Edge, then feuded with Drew, won the WWE title, lost it to Drew, and feuded with Bray and set him on fire.

Other Who and why?

Voting ends in five days.
    Fan of Red Sox , Chicago Bears , Boston Celtics , Chase Elliott , UVA, Joshi Puroresu

2018-2019 UVA Men's Basketball National Champions

Probably Drew or Roman.

Drew has been a great WWE champion. Really elevated into a star since the Royal Rumble. Dude is going be a huge star outside of WWE one day as well.

Although Roman didn't compete throughout the whole year, its hard to overlook him as the best performer of 2020. His heel turn has been amazing. Smackdown is now the A show and a big part of that is him. All of his feuds since becoming the Tribal chief have been fantastic.

Id have to go with Drew Mac

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by metswon69 View Post
    Probably Drew or Roman.

Drew has been a great WWE champion. Really elevated into a star since the Royal Rumble. Dude is going be a huge star outside of WWE one day as well.

Although Roman didn't compete throughout the whole year, its hard to overlook him as the best performer of 2020. His heel turn has been amazing. Smackdown is now the A show and a big part of that is him. All of his feuds since becoming the Tribal chief have been fantastic.
    If Roman was doing this the whole year, it's would be a harder decision for "Male Performer of the Year" but right now, to me it's clearly Drew McIntyre.

As much as I don't like him because he's more limited in the ring than John Cena, I'd still love to see a hoss fight between Drew Mc, Lashley, Roman, Braun and Brock, Keith Lee (for new blood purposes) especially inside the HITC. The brutality that kind of match could have.....
    Screw sabermetics.

wtf

nobody voted orton.... i cant.

I went with Drew with a slight edge over the Fiend. Bray Wyatt has been tremendous with the Fiend gimmick but, the reason I can't go with him is just because of the booking. I know he can survive without the title but, the really short title reigns hurt no matter what. Drew has done a solid job as champion without the crowds. He has been pretty solid on the mic and in the ring.

I still wish we would have seen Grado show up but, you know you can't always get what you want.