Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: 2021 NFL Draft

Quote Originally Posted by vader817 View Post
    I read an article this morning that we have a 0.5% to earn the #3 pick again of course we need to lose to the Vikings and then we need Atlanta to beat Tampa Bay, Giants beat Dallas, Cincinnati beat Baltimore, Houston beat Tennessee and Philly beat WFT on Sunday Night. It may be less than 1% but there is a chance. We have a 28.3% chance to earn a Top 5 pick and a 84.3% chance to picking in the top 10.

This team is in another rebuilding phase for the umpteenth time. We are no one where close to competing for a division title much less a Super Bowl. I think who we draft all depends on who we get as a head coach and GM. Defenses do win championships but like LFLOL said you also need a competent QB play to win them as well. Bluto and Boob really set us back to almost the Millen years. I think Saleh who is a letter among Men can really help this team change its culture and especially change the locker room atmosphere. I also honestly think that Stafford and the team will mutually part ways by trade. I just don't see Stafford wanting to go through another rebuild. This will be his 4th different head coach since he came into the league.
    We aren't in another rebuilding phase...we just fired the last contractor for the project. The same way we did the last 5 guys.
    2017 DRAFT GAME CHAMPION SUPREME!

Quote Originally Posted by ahoda View Post
    Kyle Pitts - TE, Florida
    He along with hockenson could be the next gronk and Aaron Hernandez! I like it!
    [img] [/img]
    ^Thanks for the memories #9^

click here to join the Lions Forum
    SE7EN time OTT Winner#1,#6,#10,#12, #14, #24 & #27
    Quote Originally Posted by GuySir View Post
    LFFS is the master at going from goofball to boss

Quote Originally Posted by garnotm View Post
    We aren't in another rebuilding phase...we just fired the last contractor for the project. The same way we did the last 5 guys.
    That's been our issue but if Stafford and the Lions mutually part ways then we aren't getting another contractor we are getting a whole new crew to destroy the foundation and rebuild it back up to hopefully something great.

2016 PSD LIONS FORUM COMEBACK POSTER OF THE YEAR

Favorite Teams
    Detroit Red Wings
    Detroit Lions Welcome to Detroit Brad Holmes and Welcome Back DCam aka The Dude. Thanks for the Memories Stafford.
    Detroit Tigers Welcome to Detroit AJ Hinch!
    North Carolina Tarheels Mens Basketball
    Florida State Seminoles Welcome to Tallahassee Mike Norvell!

Quote Originally Posted by Lionsfanfromsac View Post
    He along with hockenson could be the next gronk and Aaron Hernandez! I like it!
    He's basically a WR anyway so he would fill a need. Think Darren Waller in Oakland.

Quote Originally Posted by vader817 View Post
    That's been our issue but if Stafford and the Lions mutually part ways then we aren't getting another contractor we are getting a whole new crew to destroy the foundation and rebuild it back up to hopefully something great.
    I like this analogy.
    [img] [/img]
    ^Thanks for the memories #9^

click here to join the Lions Forum
    SE7EN time OTT Winner#1,#6,#10,#12, #14, #24 & #27
    Quote Originally Posted by GuySir View Post
    LFFS is the master at going from goofball to boss

Didn't watch much of the game but doesn't look like Trask did any favors to his draft stock. Wilson on the other hand looks to have had a good game against UCF.

Quote Originally Posted by tigers.6 View Post
    Didn't watch much of the game but doesn't look like Trask did any favors to his draft stock. Wilson on the other hand looks to have had a good game against UCF.
    Yeah he didn't look great, the 2nd pick wasn't his fault, bounced right off his receiver's hands, but he didn't have much to work with so who knows

Quote Originally Posted by Lionsfanfromsac View Post
    I disagree. Those guys will flame out pretty fast without a line to protect the QB or a defense to protect the lead. If we have a dominant defense, we can afford a game manger to take us over the top. Go for talented defensive guys.
    A good offensive will always beat a good defensive. remember that

it's hard to build a good defense, it's much easier to find a top QB talent and build around him

Usually when you have a good QB all u need is an average d.

if we're gonna build a defense... then that means they would have to play damn near perfect to win?

half the roster opted out of the game.

I watched Trask throw some pretty balls this season.

I'd have him rated higher than Fields

I don't like Kyle Trask, arm strength and lack of mobility are big concerns imo. If you have a statue QB you need a dominant O-line and very few teams actually have that.

Quote Originally Posted by rocket View Post
    half the roster opted out of the game.

I watched Trask throw some pretty balls this season.

I'd have him rated higher than Fields
    I don't know, man, Fields had quite the game yesterday.

I don't know, man, Fields had quite the game yesterday.
    nvm Fields looked like a completely different player.

seemed off this season

so no higher than 7 no less than 5

and the way the texans are playing no less 6.
    2017 DRAFT GAME CHAMPION SUPREME!

The ending of HOU-TEN is why getting excited for anything Lions related is a waste. Could have moved up in the draft but lol nope field goal dings in, instead of out.

Quote Originally Posted by LionsFan..LOL View Post
    The ending of HOU-TEN is why getting excited for anything Lions related is a waste. Could have moved up in the draft but lol nope field goal dings in, instead of out.
    Just gotta root for Philly now. They win and we move up to #6, yea?

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast