Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: 2021 NFL Draft

Quote Originally Posted by tigers.6 View Post
    Just gotta root for Philly now. They win and we move up to #6, yea?
    Yessir.

Downside is the Eagles are sitting a TON of players tonight.

Quote Originally Posted by LionsFan..LOL View Post
    Yessir.

Downside is the Eagles are sitting a TON of players tonight.
    Ya never know!

and man, the Lions have so many holes that need to be filled that I have no idea who they should pick.

Ya never know!

and man, the Lions have so many holes that need to be filled that I have no idea who they should pick.
    I really want the 6-10 division winner too so I'm doubly invested in Philly winning lol.

To me with a team this devoid of talent you take the BPA. Whoever it is you take that player.

I really want the 6-10 division winner too so I'm doubly invested in Philly winning lol.

To me with a team this devoid of talent you take the BPA. Whoever it is you take that player.
    don't forget the biggest part of the draft, coming back 4 years later and complaining we didn't get the guy who went 18th and turned out awesome!

The ending of HOU-TEN is why getting excited for anything Lions related is a waste. Could have moved up in the draft but lol nope field goal dings in, instead of out.
    Just gotta root for Philly now. They win and we move up to #6, yea?

#SOLED for draft position

Quote Originally Posted by GuySir View Post
    don't forget the biggest part of the draft, coming back 4 years later and complaining we didn't get the guy who went 18th and turned out awesome!
    If they are slow and unathletic (NFL terms) I'll complain from day 1! Man I miss ****edindet and his draft rants. Or his rants in general.

If they are slow and unathletic (NFL terms) I'll complain from day 1! Man I miss ****edindet and his draft rants. Or his rants in general.
    hopefully a few guys come back when we win the sb in 2026

Hopefully we can land one of the top WR with the pick. If Chase falls that would be great. Franchise /re-sign Golladay and if Jones comes back on the cheap we should have a pretty decent offense next year (new TE to replace James).

Chase, Golladay, Jones, Hock, New TE, Cephus

Would be looking pretty nice. Rest of draft hit D hard with some LB/DL/S and hopefully that would help a bit. Need to have/find a few gems cheap in FA if possible. Whoever the new GM is has a lot of work to do but offense shouldn't be too bad. No real holes on the OL besides RT but think vAitai would be fine for 1 more year.

Quote Originally Posted by blujaysrock View Post
    Hopefully we can land one of the top WR with the pick. If Chase falls that would be great. Franchise /re-sign Golladay and if Jones comes back on the cheap we should have a pretty decent offense next year (new TE to replace James).

Chase, Golladay, Jones, Hock, New TE, Cephus

Would be looking pretty nice. Rest of draft hit D hard with some LB/DL/S and hopefully that would help a bit. Need to have/find a few gems cheap in FA if possible. Whoever the new GM is has a lot of work to do but offense shouldn't be too bad. No real holes on the OL besides RT but think vAitai would be fine for 1 more year.
    welcome back dad. Yes, Chase looks real good, Devonta Smith looks better, to me we'll have some options at 7

as for now i can't say which position to look as we don't have a coach and GM but im saying QB

Quote Originally Posted by rocket View Post
    welcome back dad. Yes, Chase looks real good, Devonta Smith looks better, to me we'll have some options at 7

as for now i can't say which position to look as we don't have a coach and GM but im saying QB
    you have multiple PSD dads?

Jones and Golloday are FAs. I can't see both coming back and I think both might be gone.

Quote Originally Posted by ahoda View Post
    Jones and Golloday are FAs. I can't see both coming back and I think both might be gone.
    I think you're correct. Which is why I think they take a We in the first to get another game changer on offense. Fa market seems strong initially for wr as well. Even just jones coming back would be nice. But hopefully new OC or HC can help get hock more involved with the offense jones would be nice to have that familiarity with stafford. If new GM goes with a new Qb hopefully fields falls to our pick... But can't have a rookie QB and no we to throw the ball to so if that is the plan. I think golladay with be franchised

Quote Originally Posted by blujaysrock View Post
    I think you're correct. Which is why I think they take a We in the first to get another game changer on offense. Fa market seems strong initially for wr as well. Even just jones coming back would be nice. But hopefully new OC or HC can help get hock more involved with the offense jones would be nice to have that familiarity with stafford. If new GM goes with a new Qb hopefully fields falls to our pick... But can't have a rookie QB and no we to throw the ball to so if that is the plan. I think golladay with be franchised
    I haven't exactly figured out what I'd like to have them do. However, I'm slowly moving away from a WR with the first pick. I do believe Smith, Chase, etc. are going to be electric in the NFL but I really don't want the Lions wasting that pick on a WR. This position is pretty deep, similar to last year, so I'd rather try my luck in the later rounds.

you have multiple PSD dads?

are you one?

I hate the fact that the lions might lose our top 2 WRs and thus as a result we may HAVE to draft a WR at 7.
    [img] [/img]
    ^Thanks for the memories #9^

click here to join the Lions Forum
    SE7EN time OTT Winner#1,#6,#10,#12, #14, #24 & #27
    LFFS is the master at going from goofball to boss

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast