Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Tyler Herro has fallen off hard

Quote Originally Posted by Tg11 View Post
    Tyler Herro has fallen off hard
    I don't know about that. His 3PT shooting has definitely fallen off hard. His overall play per 36 numbers are more or less the same.

He definitely hasn't improved at all and that's concerning.

I think it might be time to roll out the tank.

This is a wasted season anyway. Riley's moves during the off-season were just not aggressive enough. He was better going after 1 really good piece than a bunch of scrubs.

Leonard, Harkless, Bradley, that's $15M spent on players you can't trust to close a playoff game.

Just start Nunn, Herro, Robinson, KZ, Precious and let's get a top 4 pick.

Think Miami is messing up Herro by trying to make him something he isn't. Everyone should have seen this coming in the offseason when other teams were upgrading Miami was waiting on a boat that was never coming.

I honestly can't make sense of Spo sometimes. We're getting absolutely bent over on the boards by the Hawks. Olynyk a 7 ft player is leading the team in rebounds and finishes the game shooting 50 percent and as the only player with a positive box plus minus.

Yet Spo repeatedly goes with small lineups featuring Nunn, Dragic and Herro, or Vincent, Dragić, Herro.... Like are you awake Spo? I guess we all have bad days.

Also, Bam has to wake up as a max player. 2 rebounds is unacceptable. He has to find a way to impact the game if his offense isn't working. Get to the FT line. Set really solid screens instead of slipping them all night long.

I know effort is not a problem with him, it's that IQ and killer instinct that he needs to develop.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12