Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

2020-2021 Season game thread!

Here we go guys! Game number 1!
    Hawks Vs Bulls

I like us in this one. I expect Cam to be aggressive! Thatís what Iím looking for.

Blow out win to start the season for our Hawks. Huge 37 pt game from Trae to lead 7 Hawks in double figures. Cam was aggressive, would like to see him up tick it one more notch. Collins and Hunter also played very well, Bogs heated up late. Surprised to Solo get so many min, but it is the opener.

1-0!

Quote Originally Posted by SB75 View Post
    Blow out win to start the season for our Hawks. Huge 37 pt game from Trae to lead 7 Hawks in double figures. Cam was aggressive, would like to see him up tick it one more notch. Collins and Hunter also played very well, Bogs heated up late. Surprised to Solo get so many min, but it is the opener.

1-0!
    With all the signings that have happened this off-season, with addition of Capela, my mind forgotten how fun Trae was to watch. Great game in limited mins played. Wow, he looks like an elite star. If the Hawks keep playing all season like this, I see our O carrying us in top 4...

Quote Originally Posted by HowFit View Post
    With all the signings that have happened this off-season, with addition of Capela, my mind forgotten how fun Trae was to watch. Great game in limited mins played. Wow, he looks like an elite star. If the Hawks keep playing all season like this, I see our O carrying us in top 4...
    I personally think if we get into our offense carrying us type of style, warring trouble! Thatís mean Gallo is probably playing more than Capela and Trae is playing to much.

I think Reddish and Hunter can be elite defenders. Capela is already an elite defender. Collins can be above avg. If Redfish and/or Bogs can some of the pressure off Trae playmaking and Rondo and/or Dunn can limit Traeís min coming off the bench, I believe Trae can get to close to avg defensively. For these reasons I believe the Hawks can actually be a sneaky good defensive team. If we can defend and get into transition we should be able to put up plenty of points, taking even more pressure off Trae offensively.

We were a thing of beauty to watch in the half court in game one. I just donít want us to get trapped in that all world Trae offense. I believe we can do more.

Merry Christmas!!!!
    Go Hawks!

I posted this somewhere.... My predictions for the Hawks!

5th to 8th seed
    Young- Allstar starter 20-25 pts 10-14 asst.
    Reddish- MIP 16-20pts 6 reb 3asst 2 stls
    Collins- Allstar 14-18 pts 10teb
    Hunter-14-18pts 4-5 reb
    Capella - 8-12 pts 10 Reb, 3blks
    Bogs- 14-18 pts 40+% from 3pt range
    Gallo- 12-16 pts 40+% from 3pt range.

Iím predicting the Hawks to have 7 players in double figures, Hunter, Capella, and Reddish to make all defensive team. Trae to make an all nba team. What are your predictions?

I think Trae and Collins both will be All Stars this season but apparently with Collins...he didn't sign the extension which means he is RFA after this season but even so I think whatever team tries to sign Collins this summer, ATL can match it

Quote Originally Posted by Tg11 View Post
    I think Trae and Collins both will be All Stars this season but apparently with Collins...he didn't sign the extension which means he is RFA after this season but even so I think whatever team tries to sign Collins this summer, ATL can match it
    Iíve gone over in detail while I think itís a bad idea for us to give Collinís the max, that being said offering the Qualifying offer is the smartest play. We should be able to at least receive a draft pick or two in a sign and trade.

As far as any contract offer to Collins, I believe that another player is more in control of it than he is! If O comes out and plays up to or exceeds expectations, Collins is likely gone. I think he has a somewhat similar skill set with better defense. However if he underwhelms, the Collins could match Collins ( not my favorite idea) and look to trade him later.

And ...., Camís a starter! 😁.... well let you take back that guarantee!😏jk.

If you send Harden to the Atlanta Hawks...LMAOOOOO HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA it would be over...he would be at the strip club at Magic City every night. Lemon Pepper LMAOOOOO HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA I'm dyin of laughter.

But Harden to the Hawks makes sense realistically if you think about it

Houston in return get John Collins, Kevin Huerter, Cam Reddish and draft picks

Harden in the A...College Park...he would be reunited with Clint Capela...and he would get to play with Trae Young

If you send Harden to the Atlanta Hawks...LMAOOOOO HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA it would be over...he would be at the strip club at Magic City every night. Lemon Pepper LMAOOOOO HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA I'm dyin of laughter.

But Harden to the Hawks makes sense realistically if you think about it

Houston in return get John Collins, Kevin Huerter, Cam Reddish and draft picks

Harden in the A...College Park...he would be reunited with Clint Capela...and he would get to play with Trae Young
    ? You said you ď GuaranteeĒ Cam doesnít start, he did!

Now you want to force him in a package for Harden? Why? Every team they approached has refused to give up any significant piece. Heíll Mia refused to give up Duncan Robinson in any trade sensation. And while Duncan is an elite shooter, he does little else. So why would the Hawks even consider giving up Cam or John? If James didnít want to work with CP3 sharing the ball, heís definitely not going to mesh with Trae!

In other news.... Collins allegedly turned down 90 million. I think heíll be traded before the deadline if they get a significant offer.

I was playing LMAOOOOO HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA but Harden in the A would never work

But as far as where you can trade Collins to:

Minnesota Timberwolves

I was playing LMAOOOOO HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA but Harden in the A would never work

But as far as where you can trade Collins to:

Minnesota Timberwolves
    Ok

Thatíd be one, but I think there are several teams that would be interested. A playoff desperate team like Minn would probably part with the most.

We 2-0! Huerter, Knight, and Bruno are the only Hawks that I can say played particularly well. Yet we were able to come away with a win, that shows growth. Trae got to the stripe nailed 15-17 or something like that. Hunter hit the boards for 11. No Ronod, No Dunn, No Gallo, so we havenít played a game at full strength.

Going forward Iíd like to see Cam and Hunter more aggressive. Cam missed some early shots and was not aggressive. Iíll add Hunter to the list that played well, he played primarily pf last night, so that could have something to do with me it, Iíd like to see him closer to 25 shots a game. Collins will be a very interesting watch after turning down 90 mil.
    Last edited by SB75; 12-27-2020 at 07:52 AM.

And while I donít want Harden in Atl. I might consider helping facilitate the trade of n a three team deal if it landed us Ben Simmons. Ben guards 1-4 at an elite level, he most certainly could spare Trae some play making. Can you imagine being able to close out games on the defensive end with Dunn, Reddish, Hunter, Simmons, and Capela. No weak links defensively!

Ok

Thatíd be one, but I think there are several teams that would be interested. A playoff desperate team like Minn would probably part with the most.

We 2-0! Huerter, Knight, and Bruno are the only Hawks that I can say played particularly well. Yet we were able to come away with a win, that shows growth. Trae got to the stripe nailed 15-17 or something like that. Hunter hit the boards for 11. No Ronod, No Dunn, No Gallo, so we havenít played a game at full strength.

Going forward Iíd like to see Cam and Hunter more aggressive. Cam missed some early shots and was not aggressive. Iíll add Hunter to the list that played well, he played primarily pf last night, so that could have something to do with me it, Iíd like to see him closer to 25 shots a game. Collins will be a very interesting watch after turning down 90 mil.
    At this point if I'm Atlanta, I honestly look to trade John Collins and wait for Onyeka Okongwu to get healthy and then develop Onyeka to be a part of your young core. That is just me.

I mean Trae Young if he continues to go off he may be in the MVP discussion

At this point if I'm Atlanta, I honestly look to trade John Collins and wait for Onyeka Okongwu to get healthy and then develop Onyeka to be a part of your young core. That is just me.

I mean Trae Young if he continues to go off he may be in the MVP discussion
    I think they are definitely looking to trade him! He turned down 90 mil. If Golden state continues to struggle they could be a very interesting spot for Collins. Would they part with Weismann though?

I think they are definitely looking to trade him! He turned down 90 mil. If Golden state continues to struggle they could be a very interesting spot for Collins. Would they part with Weismann though?
    If they parted with Wiseman then that wouldn't work in Atlanta especially if you have Okongwu and Capela already there

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast