Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by SB75 View Post
    Big win for our Hawks!

I truly believe although we blew the last game vs Bk, it gave us the confidence to win this game!
    I agree. Thought we had the 1st one. It's ok. Still good game. We held them good this time. We sure making some sounds in the league...

Quote Originally Posted by HowFit View Post
    I agree. Thought we had the 1st one. It's ok. Still good game. We held them good this time. We sure making some sounds in the league...
    Well y'all are but that is mainly in part of the fact that y'all are surrounded with shooters and Trae Young Ice Trae is ballin...flat out ballin

Quote Originally Posted by Tg11 View Post
    Well y'all are but that is mainly in part of the fact that y'all are surrounded with shooters and Trae Young Ice Trae is ballin...flat out ballin
    LOUD n CLEAR...🙏🏻

Trae could be MVP but that is only if he continues to put up these types of performances and the Hawks make the playoffs...when is the last time an Atlanta Hawk was MVP or even in the discussion for an MVP?

Tonight against Cle is a game I hope to get BIG early and let our young players coast to a win down the stretch with Trae and John watching.

I know Cle has improved, but this is a team we should handle and put to bed early. Expecting Big numbers from Cam, Hunter, Huerter, and Bruno tonight.

Wtf

No clue man! Now looks we may be inconsistent. Can't really say anyone okayed well...

Yeah Atlanta lost last night but I think it was only because Trae didn't go off last night because if he had, we would be having a totally different conversation

Well..... I Think itís extremely important that Trae does NOT try to go off every game! We have a very young team with 4 to 5 players that have a tone of Development left. If we rush it and push Traeís user rate the extraordinary limit it takes for him to be a legit MVP candidate, we will be short circuiting the Development of Cam, Hunter, Huerter, O, and Bruno! Weíve seen that already (Joe Johnson) and while it gets the player the acclaim they deserve, it limits the team! There is a reason most true MVP candidates come from veteran teams.

So with all that said, keep the balance! Make sure Cam and Hunter get 10-15 shots per game. Make sure Huerter gets between 5 and 10 shots a game. Keep the balance in the regular season for development. Come playoffs, thatís when Trae should attempt to go off and win games! Iíve said it before, I donít want to see Trae avg anywhere close to 30! Iíd prefer him at 20-25 with 11-14 asst. Tgat keeps everyone involved.

Well..... I Think itís extremely important that Trae does NOT try to go off every game! We have a very young team with 4 to 5 players that have a tone of Development left. If we rush it and push Traeís user rate the extraordinary limit it takes for him to be a legit MVP candidate, we will be short circuiting the Development of Cam, Hunter, Huerter, O, and Bruno! Weíve seen that already (Joe Johnson) and while it gets the player the acclaim they deserve, it limits the team! There is a reason most true MVP candidates come from veteran teams.

So with all that said, keep the balance! Make sure Cam and Hunter get 10-15 shots per game. Make sure Huerter gets between 5 and 10 shots a game. Keep the balance in the regular season for development. Come playoffs, thatís when Trae should attempt to go off and win games! Iíve said it before, I donít want to see Trae avg anywhere close to 30! Iíd prefer him at 20-25 with 11-14 asst. Tgat keeps everyone involved.
    That is true but Trae is ball dominant tho

Quote Originally Posted by Tg11 View Post
    That is true but Trae is ball dominant tho
    Heís also one of the best catch and shoot players in the NBA. The organization should show him his percentages on that and teach him how important it is to share the ball.

Collins for Bagley and a pic makes a tone of sense for both teams.

Collins for Bagley and a pic makes a tone of sense for both teams.
    Rumors or this what you wanting?

Bogdan has a fractured knee. He's done. Hope everybody else can stay healthy. Looks we're having bad luck and really, haven't had any tough teams played against with exception of the Nets. We need to get it together. Trae and Collins, surely I hope they wake up. Trae started season as elite star but last 3-4 gms not so great. Collins, what's up with him? Had one great game and that's it. I hope we get everything turned around...

Hawks playin tonight I think

Quote Originally Posted by HowFit View Post
    Rumors or this what you wanting?
    Just my option at this time.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast