Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
Results 46 to 60 of 60
  1. #46
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    10,917
    Hawks need to run more! You have 4 athletic players on the court, why are we walking the ball up the court?

  2. #47
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    7,558
    Hawks will get even better and I mean it is still early

  3. #48
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    In the gym
    Posts
    2,691
    What's going on with Trae??? Something is off. Is it Pierce? Collins? I'm telling you something is up...

  4. #49
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    7,558
    Quote Originally Posted by HowFit View Post
    What's going on with Trae??? Something is off. Is it Pierce? Collins? I'm telling you something is up...
    Yeah I too am wondering what the hell is going on with Trae Young? If I'm the Hawks, I look to trade John Collins now but also trade Clint Capela too. Reason being I want to get the best out of my rook Onyeka Okongwu. You get those 2 out of the A, Okongwu can actually develop more as your 5. But which teams are in the market to even be interested in Collins or Capela?

  5. #50
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    In the gym
    Posts
    2,691
    Quote Originally Posted by Tg11 View Post
    Yeah I too am wondering what the hell is going on with Trae Young? If I'm the Hawks, I look to trade John Collins now but also trade Clint Capela too. Reason being I want to get the best out of my rook Onyeka Okongwu. You get those 2 out of the A, Okongwu can actually develop more as your 5. But which teams are in the market to even be interested in Collins or Capela?
    I say any teams be interested in Collins, rebuild or not. He's young and proven. Capela, only makes me nervous bc of him being injured. He just had bad luck and instead of being injury prone, just more freak accidents, but with Gallo and Bog both being out, how much more can we take? Capela been healthy and strong so he may just be ok. We don't need to worsen our D so I'm in tossup regarding trading Capela. Guess to say what can we get in return. Someone who I thought would be nice addition alongside with Trae is Simmons. Would Collins and future 2nd get the deal done? Okongwu supposedly has good D, keep Capela and add Simmons, and our D would be much improved while still have scorers all around Trae. As bad we have been playing and having both Gallo and Bogdan down, I sense a trade coming and why not, when Collins value is near peak right now? You guys gonna hate me and yes, this can't happen til next off-season, but I'm for trading both Gallo and Bogdan. Reason I say that is bc that's 2 hefty contracts to carry if they don't stay healthy as both getting near end of their prime, and yes, both would have to be healthy once back and produce their nirmal numbers. Again, this is thinking ahead. Like to keep Rondo and Dunn (still young), Rondo mainly for Trae to keep learning. Dunn is near perfect backup for great D player behind Trae. Please don't trade Cam or Hunter. Give them time as they're both have plenty to prove...

  6. #51
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    In the gym
    Posts
    2,691
    Sorry, I left out Okongwu. Well, he missed a lot of time so really, he's gonna need time to get his feet wet before we can see what he can do. I hope he turns out what we expect out of him and be our starting PF. Looks to be same boat Cam was in last season. Starting late and need time to improve...

  7. #52
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    7,558
    Quote Originally Posted by HowFit View Post
    I say any teams be interested in Collins, rebuild or not. He's young and proven. Capela, only makes me nervous bc of him being injured. He just had bad luck and instead of being injury prone, just more freak accidents, but with Gallo and Bog both being out, how much more can we take? Capela been healthy and strong so he may just be ok. We don't need to worsen our D so I'm in tossup regarding trading Capela. Guess to say what can we get in return. Someone who I thought would be nice addition alongside with Trae is Simmons. Would Collins and future 2nd get the deal done? Okongwu supposedly has good D, keep Capela and add Simmons, and our D would be much improved while still have scorers all around Trae. As bad we have been playing and having both Gallo and Bogdan down, I sense a trade coming and why not, when Collins value is near peak right now? You guys gonna hate me and yes, this can't happen til next off-season, but I'm for trading both Gallo and Bogdan. Reason I say that is bc that's 2 hefty contracts to carry if they don't stay healthy as both getting near end of their prime, and yes, both would have to be healthy once back and produce their nirmal numbers. Again, this is thinking ahead. Like to keep Rondo and Dunn (still young), Rondo mainly for Trae to keep learning. Dunn is near perfect backup for great D player behind Trae. Please don't trade Cam or Hunter. Give them time as they're both have plenty to prove...
    Then I would trade Collins to a team like the Timberwolves, Suns, Kings or Thunder

  8. #53
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    10,917
    I donít think we need to blow it up and trade both Collins and Capela, unless itís for a super star. Collins is definitely on the block and should be after turning down90 mil. Collins for Bagley III is where Iím at. Keeps us in playoff contention and gives us some upside, while still young as hell. His Dad has mentioned he may want out, he should be target number one, it works for both teams.

    As fats as our struggles itís important to mention the 4 of the 5 players that where to get most of our bench minutes have not played together. O, Gal, Rondo, and Bogs. We have not been at full strength yet.

    What we need to do more of? RUN! Having this many athletes on the floor and walking the ball up is not playing to your strengths. Even if it is to Traeís strength! Get Cam involved early. He is a different player when involved early with easy looks. Cam involved early 15-20pt scorer. Cam involved late 10pt scorer. When Hunter is hot, feed em and fan em! He scored like eight straight two games ago and the Hawks went away from it for no reason!

  9. #54
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    7,558
    Quote Originally Posted by SB75 View Post
    I donít think we need to blow it up and trade both Collins and Capela, unless itís for a super star. Collins is definitely on the block and should be after turning down90 mil. Collins for Bagley III is where Iím at. Keeps us in playoff contention and gives us some upside, while still young as hell. His Dad has mentioned he may want out, he should be target number one, it works for both teams.

    As fats as our struggles itís important to mention the 4 of the 5 players that where to get most of our bench minutes have not played together. O, Gal, Rondo, and Bogs. We have not been at full strength yet.

    What we need to do more of? RUN! Having this many athletes on the floor and walking the ball up is not playing to your strengths. Even if it is to Traeís strength! Get Cam involved early. He is a different player when involved early with easy looks. Cam involved early 15-20pt scorer. Cam involved late 10pt scorer. When Hunter is hot, feed em and fan em! He scored like eight straight two games ago and the Hawks went away from it for no reason!
    Trading for Bagley may actually be a good move for Atlanta

  10. #55
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    In the gym
    Posts
    2,691
    I would think Collins would fetch us more than Bagley. Maybe additional 1st pick of 2021?

  11. #56
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    In the gym
    Posts
    2,691
    Nice game by Capela...

  12. #57
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    7,558
    Hawks vs Bucks tonight...Trae vs Giannis now this is a matchup I can't wait for

  13. #58
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    In the gym
    Posts
    2,691
    Quote Originally Posted by Tg11 View Post
    Hawks vs Bucks tonight...Trae vs Giannis now this is a matchup I can't wait for
    Same here. If Capela can keep doing what he has been doing the last 2 games that would give me confidence they can win this...

  14. #59
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    7,558
    Quote Originally Posted by HowFit View Post
    Same here. If Capela can keep doing what he has been doing the last 2 games that would give me confidence they can win this...
    Capela defensively he prolly the only one who can match up with Giannis

  15. #60
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    In the gym
    Posts
    2,691
    The Hawks are just awful to watch! Now I'm just hoping Gallo n Bogdan (once back) will start producing to get their value back up in hoping we can trade them this upcoming off-season. Would hate to carry 2 heavy dead weight contracts moving forward when we are trying to upgrade with our young potentials...

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •