Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 29 12311 ... LastLast

Week 16: Bears (7-7) @ Jaguars (1-13) | 12/27 | 12 pm CT | CBS

Hopefully this is a blowout.

Click here to register!

Hope to see some new posters around here soon.

You think Jax is going to score that much to blow out the Bears, shame on you blams. /sarcasm.
    Screw sabermetics.

Quote Originally Posted by blams View Post
    Hopefully this is a blowout.
    Hopefully the Cardinals lose this week so we could go into week 17 with our hopes way up lol! Good Chance Green Bay could have things clinched and we could be facing their backups for a decent portion of the game.

Quote Originally Posted by Bluefire View Post
    You think Jax is going to score that much to blow out the Bears, shame on you blams. /sarcasm.
    Lol. Before the last 2 games I honestly believed the bears were going to lose out.
    Quote Originally Posted by dabears34ft View Post
    Hopefully the Cardinals lose this week so we could go into week 17 with our hopes way up lol! Good Chance Green Bay could have things clinched and we could be facing their backups for a decent portion of the game.
    I really hope so, that would be much less stressful!

Click here to register!

Bears 50
    Jags 47

Quote Originally Posted by KG2TB View Post
    Bears 50
    Jags 47
    Defense continues its free fall lol

Click here to register!

Jags are the exact type of bad team that has beat the Bears over the last 2 plus decades. Bad teams that run the ball really well always blow up in the run game vs our defense in must win games. But I have faith we will win. The Jags are playing for a top 2 pick, so they have more incentive to lose than anyone. Although as we all saw last week, that didn't stop the Jets from winning lol

Kinda sux we probably played ourselves out of contention for Zach Wilson, but a playoff birth would help me get over that.

Green Bay is the team that would play their starters just to insure they beat us out of the playoffs. If it came to that point

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jags are the exact type of bad team that has beat the Bears over the last 2 plus decades. Bad teams that run the ball really well always blow up in the run game vs our defense in must win games. But I have faith we will win. The Jags are playing for a top 2 pick, so they have more incentive to lose than anyone. Although as we all saw last week, that didn't stop the Jets from winning lol
    Players aren't incentivized by losing. We should get a W here but they have some playmakers and I'm sure it'll be close.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by urlachermess View Post
    Green Bay is the team that would play their starters just to insure they beat us out of the playoffs. If it came to that point

The perfect scenario for the bears team and is as fans is for the cardinals to lose Saturday, bears win Sunday and that game vs GB means something to them as well. That way we get our shot at the playoffs, get GB best offer and at the very least we see what Mitch and this team has to offer vs a legit team. I donít want to go into the off season with Mitch playing well vs Jax and an uninspired GB team. Thatíll put Pace, Nagy & Mitch on repeat.

Quote Originally Posted by fanatic View Post
    The perfect scenario for the bears team and is as fans is for the cardinals to lose Saturday, bears win Sunday and that game vs GB means something to them as well. That way we get our shot at the playoffs, get GB best offer and at the very least we see what Mitch and this team has to offer vs a legit team. I donít want to go into the off season with Mitch playing well vs Jax and an uninspired GB team. Thatíll put Pace, Nagy & Mitch on repeat.

Honestly, the more I think about it I probably wouldn't even trust bringing back Mitch or Nagy if the bears won the super bowl.

Click here to register!

The more I think about it, the more we REALLY need SF to beat ARI this weekend.

Because if they don't and LA beats SEA, there's a serious chance the Rams rest their starters in the season finale versus the Cardinals since there's only one bye per division.

If the Rams lose out, they'd still beat us out due to the tiebreaker from that loss earlier this year.

That Lions and Vikes lost suuuuxxxxx

Quote Originally Posted by blams View Post
    Honestly, the more I think about it I probably wouldn't even trust bringing back Mitch or Nagy if the bears won the super bowl.
    Sure...

Chicago Bears #23
    Kyle "Cheetah" Fuller

Quote Originally Posted by Ron!n View Post
    Sure...
    Yeah lol wut? If they win a SB I'd want both to get 5 year contracts lol but that won't ever happen so no worries.

Page 1 of 29 12311 ... LastLast