Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Week 16: Miami Dolphins (9-5) @ Las Vegas Raiders (7-7)

Dolphins had a walkthrough practice today but G Solomon Kindley was only player who didn't participate. Nine players estimated as limited including Mike Gesicki, DeVante Parker, Jakeem Grant, Ereck Flowers.

Derek Carr also practiced on a limited basis. Split reps with Mariota. Raiders got a bunch of guys back on a limited basis and Josh Jacobs practiced in full.

Welcome Back Sweet Prince

Kindley missed practice again today. Gaskin is back and Parker practiced with a compression sleeve. Geiscki was limited.

i think the hunger of this team vs. the hunger of the Raiders will be the difference. I can't see MIA losing this game knowing their playoff lives depend on it. MIA is just the better team all around.

Jacobs could have a fun day, but the way MIA has been defending the run, not sure he's going to explode. Waller concerns me a little.

MIA 26
    LV 17

Carr had a groin injury even if he plays we may not play long, those injuries don't disappear overnight. We should be able to get to Carr often.

Having Gaskins back isn huge too, hopefully Parker and Gesicki are back too. This the biggest game this team has had in years.

Id like to see Bowden go off on his former team too, Ive so happy with how this kid has looked. Hes so fast, and his cuts are so dirty, but it doesn't look like hes moving that fast, because of how smooth he moves, love how he puts his head down and fights for every yard too. Bowden looking like a steal for us.

This may legitimately may be one of the best rookie groups for any team in years.

Carr was a full participant yesterday so heís good to go. Henry Riggs will be back too so the Raiders offense will be back to full power.

The Dolphins didnít activate any WRs or TE this week so it looks like Geiscki and at least one of Parker or Grant will be able to play. But Shaq Lawson did not travel with a shoulder injury.

Iím still nervous about the Raiders offense matching up against us, but every time I doubt them they surprise me. At the very least the offense should be able to throw the ball all over. Hopefully this is the game where things open up.

I am interested in seeing who gets more playing time Ahmed and Gaskins

Geiscki, Flowers and Grant are active, but Parker is surprisingly out again. Really wanted him to be out there to help take advantage of the Raiders biggest weakness. Kindly, Shaq, Washington and Cox are the other inactives.

Raiders are playing with so much more energy so far. Have to figure something out offensively because so far the run game doesnít look like itís showing up.

Edit: holy **** get Jakeem Grant off my team. Dude is useless as a receiver.

Double edit: holy **** get this oline off my team. Thereís been 5 times in only two drives where they blocked literally no one.
    Last edited by KodytheKing; 12-26-2020 at 09:43 PM.

To really put it into perspective, in 3 drives against one of the worst defenses in football we have 3 points and 2 three and outs. Geiscki does not look healthy so youíre back to really no proven threats in the passing game.

Also the Oline is getting bullied on almost every snap.

Man it is so obvious to me that Jerome Baker cannot play MLB. Dudes great when you can blitz him or use him purely in man coverage, but he cannot get off blocks and is terrible at reading through lanes. He missed a huge assignment and let the Raiders pick up 18 on 3rd and 19.

This offense stinks. I also hate seeing Rowe in single coverage against Waller all game.

This game has been super obvious so far. Defense is doing enough even though the Raiders can pick up chunk plays. Gailey is following it by calling the most conservative game Iíve seen in years.

Iíve liked a lot of what this staff has done this year, but it cannot be talked about enough just how terrible the game plans have been on offense. We have consistently come out slow on offense and then Gailey remembers Tua is really good in the hurry up.
    Last edited by KodytheKing; 12-26-2020 at 10:56 PM.

Yea Rowe isnít the TE eraser we thought he was. Have to do something different against these elite TEs.

Flo benches Tua again. Iím tired of this QB ********.

If you donít trust Tua in a 3 point game then just draft a QB with that Texans pick.
    Last edited by KodytheKing; 12-26-2020 at 11:44 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by KodytheKing View Post
    Flo benches Tua again. Iím tired of this QB ********.
    This is ridiculous...

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

I literally donít even care how this game ends. The fact that you keep dancing like this and canít prepare an offense for your starting QB is embarrassing.

Flores has been so short sighted this year. This was supposed to be about building a winner for 10 years, not getting stomped in the wildcard round like usual.

The FO did literally nothing to build an offense that works for Tua, and then they act surprised when he canít make the weapons around him play well.
    Last edited by KodytheKing; 12-26-2020 at 11:57 PM.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast