Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 13 of 21 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Chronz View Post
    Does he look done? I wasn't really paying attention but everyone kept insisting it wasn't a decline and just a result of not giving a **** or not having the splash bruhs
    I think so. The defense isn't there anymore, not at an elite level. And now they he's not just completely left alone the offense isn't going to be there. He benefited probably more than anyone playing on an All-Star team. The assists will go down because he's not passing to the best trio (or duo) of shooters ever and he's actually going to be guarded now and he's a garbage shooter. I feel like he's always been massively overrated but at this point he's no where near good enough to help this version of the Warriors.

Quote Originally Posted by JAZZNC View Post
    Oubre is so bad.
    Quote Originally Posted by ldawg View Post
    When will Wiggins take the next step
    If you're the Warriors franchise you can't have these 2 things be true.

this was always my fear with the Warriors. Wiggins sucks. Oubre is ok, but a horrible 2nd option. Rookies don't help you win games your first year and we are talking about a guy who has very little experience. not a fan of their bench either, but I still have faith in Curry being better then this and think Draymond should at least get their defense to not worst in the NBA level at least. thats probably not getting you very far, but that should get you to at least a play in game.

Quote Originally Posted by NBA all the way View Post
    If you're the Warriors franchise you can't have these 2 things be true.
    Heck, in replacing Klay and Durant, you can’t have EITHER of these things be true.

Draymond is such an idiot for running KD off. And now the Warriors will suffer because of his mouth.

IF the Warriors have another top 3 pick in the draft they can rebuild quickly.

KD is still top 3.
    Quote Originally Posted by ChongInc. View Post
    Facts can be hypothetical.

Quote Originally Posted by R. Johnson#3 View Post
    KD is still top 3.
    KD seems to be back. Giannis will most likely regret signing that extension.

You are going to have to outscore the Nets.

Quote Originally Posted by Dade County View Post
    KD seems to be back. Giannis will most likely regret signing that extension.

You are going to have to outscore the Nets.
    He just lit up the C's for the entire 3rd Q and didn't even break a sweat.

IF healthy I can see the Nets as a 1 seed in the East.

Quote Originally Posted by Kobe1016 View Post
    IF healthy I can see the Nets as a 1 seed in the East.
    Yup. They've got a really solid team built around KD and Kyrie. KD is his regular self which means the East belongs to him now.

Quote Originally Posted by Chronz View Post
    They're not worrying about anyone, the team with kd cratered without curry. and without kd, curry made a finals run closing out Harden and sweeping dame. KD has way more to prove, teams will always and have always thrown the entire team at Curry. Teams can survive kd on that same squad
    I mean, that doesn’t really counter what I said about 2016 finals figuring him out.

But we’ll have the year to assess it. If Curry is the bonafide superstar people expect, then the Warriors shouldn’t be a bottom feeder this year even without Klay.
    The Baker has come. Believe the hype.

Devastating statement by KD and Kyrie. They put the entire East on notice.

Quote Originally Posted by zn23 View Post
    Devastating statement by KD and Kyrie. They put the entire East on notice.
    Eh, they aren't gonna go 75% from 3 every night and they are going to hit adversity which neither KD nor Kyrie handle well. It's two games one of which was against what looks like a really bad Warriors team. Let's not overreact just yet.

Nash coaching the Nets have a similar feel to when Kerr replaced Jackson at GS.

Quote Originally Posted by JAZZNC View Post
    Eh, they aren't gonna go 75% from 3 every night and they are going to hit adversity which neither KD nor Kyrie handle well. It's two games one of which was against what looks like a really bad Warriors team. Let's not overreact just yet.
    They have the pieces around them though. LaVert, Dinwiddie, Harris, Allen, DJ and Shamet is a really well rounded team alongside KD and Kyrie. Kyrie is back in his role of being a 1B with KD being top dog.

Page 13 of 21 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast