Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
    Siddiq Bey is really surprising. I'm not saying he is the best rookie but we have to start talking about him among the best of the class.

I thought for sure we'd be the team that breaks Houston's losing streak

Now Frank Jackson is a thing, and this Tyler Cook dude looks decent

Well that was embarrassing. I'd like to think its all up here from this season but given how slow Derptroit teams are, I think we are still in for a loooong downslide.

Quote Originally Posted by LionsFan..LOL View Post
    Well that was embarrassing. I'd like to think its all up here from this season but given how slow Derptroit teams are, I think we are still in for a loooong downslide.
    yeah that was really bad, I got nothing other than yikes, it helps the draft tank I guess

Fade for Cade!

Totally different team tonight, although, seeing the OKC roster, even our dudes should be expected to crush them

Weaver is gonna have is work cut out for him, we have a lot of young guys with potential, but nobody looks like a star, aside from maybe Diallo and Stewart. Idunno, alotta young guys with potential, and even more picks, and limited roster space.

Stewart is already a manly man, hard to believe he's only 19, dude's with his bulk don't usually run the floor like he does

Jerami Grant sucks

22 boards for Stewart tonight. Good stuff.

At first I thought Stewart would be a high energy guy off the bench. Comes in collects a few rebounds and maybe a put back or two to hype the team and crowd up. I am starting to think he can be a legit starting NBA center, especially if he can keep stretching his game out.

Quote Originally Posted by LionsFan..LOL View Post
    22 boards for Stewart tonight. Good stuff.

At first I thought Stewart would be a high energy guy off the bench. Comes in collects a few rebounds and maybe a put back or two to hype the team and crowd up. I am starting to think he can be a legit starting NBA center, especially if he can keep stretching his game out.
    I haven't been following HS rankings lately so I had no idea he was a 5 star stud who turned down Kentucky and Duke. Rivals had him as the #2 overall recruit behind Wiseman. How did he slip to us? Idunno, but I'll take it!

edit: to reel myself back in a minute, OKC is terrible, I don't want to overslurp
    Last edited by GuySir; 04-17-2021 at 02:02 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by GuySir View Post
    I haven't been following HS rankings lately so I had no idea he was a 5 star stud who turned down Kentucky and Duke. Rivals had him as the #2 overall recruit behind Wiseman. How did he slip to us? Idunno, but I'll take it!

edit: to reel myself back in a minute, OKC is terrible, I don't want to overslurp
    Detroit sports will take the good where we can haha.

Detroit tanking...they want that #1 pick

A couple of good drafts and I think this team could be really good. At the very least it seems Weaver knows how to draft. It would help too if Sekou could turn it around but at this point I'm not counting on it. Not counting him out either because he is only 20 so he has sometime to really grow into the role.

i like this team

Thought for sure they'd beat Orlando. Good loss for the tank.

Another good loss, this time vs. Minnesota.

Good loss to close out the year, finished with the 2nd worse record. No doubt we get ****ed in the lottery again but for now optimism reigns!

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast