Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 5 of 97 FirstFirst ... 345671555 ... LastLast
    Ball at 19 already putting up 12/4/4/2 on 42/42/71 shooting in limited minutes off the bench.

He's going to be a 25/7/7 guy in a couple of years.

Mikal Bridges continues to improve.

Quote Originally Posted by nycericanguy View Post
    Ball at 19 already putting up 12/4/4/2 on 42/42/71 shooting in limited minutes off the bench.

Idk but I don't see that

Hes going to be damn good. Hes going to be starting this year. Book it.

LaMelo is going to be a Super Star he's just a kid right now. Wait until he's 23. Super Star...

Yeah. LaMelo Ball is a distributor.

You can question the defense and his range but he'll get everyone the ball. You're seeing that unfold in North Carolina.

My favorite former Knick Porzingis could be a couple weeks away. He's already practicing with the team.

Mavs vs the Bulls tonight.

Luka out tonight with quadriceps contusion, day to day.

Damn. Mavs lost a tight one to the Bulls. Could the Mavs be our salvation to the chosen one, Cade Cunningham?

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Detfink View Post
    Damn. Mavs lost a tight one to the Bulls. Could the Mavs be our salvation to the chosen one, Cade Cunningham?
    I've been floating that one all along...

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Detfink View Post
    That would be awesome if it happened.

But KP is going to come back eventually, and if he plays anything like he did before injury it has no shot in happening.

Luka looks so much slower for some reason too, I dont think he was nba game ready when the season started. That will also change.

I'm rooting for Doncic to have a non-career threatening season ending injury this year and for Porzingis to be limping around for at least half the season, the Mavs miss the playoffs and enter the lottery and the Knicks get lucky and get the overall #1 pick with that pick and get Cunningham in the draft.

Every other scenario would be injust.

Donic said he came to camp out of shape, now with a Knee sprain that won't help in the next few games that is for sure.

KP not expected back till end of January, season could be over by then, and the West well with Curry even GS is not easy picken's.

IDK for me right now it's nice to even have the possibility, and is anyone going to guarantee when KP returns he plays 30+ min or for that matter don't get hurt again?

I'll just roll with we have a shot at a lottery pick right now, subject to change but it isn't going to be a very late first by any stretch of the imagination, as we were told here.

Maybe luck could be changing lol

I think you can be realistic and hopeful at the same time. And maybe even a little bit petty

Quote Originally Posted by still a fan View Post
    Donic said he came to camp out of shape, now with a Knee sprain that won't help in the next few games that is for sure.

KP not expected back till end of January, season could be over by then, and the West well with Curry even GS is not easy picken's.

IDK for me right now it's nice to even have the possibility, and is anyone going to guarantee when KP returns he plays 30+ min or for that matter don't get hurt again?

I'll just roll with we have a shot at a lottery pick right now, subject to change but it isn't going to be a very late first by any stretch of the imagination, as we were told here.

Maybe luck could be changing lol
    I would be more confident if I didn't know how bad Knicks luck is lol.

Sent from my HD1905 using Tapatalk

The Brooklyn Nets are under .500...maybe Kyrie needs to switch up his smudging?

Page 5 of 97 FirstFirst ... 345671555 ... LastLast