Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 12 of 57 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    He definitely benefits by playing next to Fox but I think he is a ball handler

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    He can handle the ball in very short spurts, but at the end of the day, hes just a role-player.

Thats why I said he wouldn't be drafted in the lottery and I was right. hes a solid player, but hes not a 1, 2 or 3 option against good teams. Hes just a solid role-player.

Around the NBA 2020-21 Edition: Scouting the Enemy from the MECCA

Quote Originally Posted by TakeAnotherL View Post
    He can handle the ball in very short spurts, but at the end of the day, hes just a role-player.

Thats why I said he wouldn't be drafted in the lottery and I was right. hes a solid player, but hes not a 1, 2 or 3 option against good teams. Hes just a solid role-player.
    I thought this as well, but I do this he might have some star upside if he continues to improve his game so rapidly. Hes draining deep pull-up 3s with ease on an extremely high %. Hes a modern player to a tee with how seamlessly he can play on and off-ball. He likes taking the big shots late in games too. He can also guard at least 1-2s and some 3s due to his length, he just needs to get a little stronger.

That being said, I do believe Obi has star potential in his own right. He just needs to play and stay healthy.

Quote Originally Posted by YoungStuna View Post
    I thought this as well, but I do this he might have some star upside if he continues to improve his game so rapidly. Hes draining deep pull-up 3s with ease on an extremely high %. Hes a modern player to a tee with how seamlessly he can play on and off-ball. He likes taking the big shots late in games too. He can also guard at least 1-2s and some 3s due to his length, he just needs to get a little stronger.

That being said, I do believe Obi has star potential in his own right. He just needs to play and stay healthy.
    What do you expect Obi to do at star levels?

Quote Originally Posted by HeartOfStarks View Post
    What do you expect Obi to do at star levels?
    Efficient 20+ PPG scoring and has great potential as a passer for a big. The shooting and ball-handling will continue to improve over time. Hes has very good all-around traits to go with explosive vertical athleticism. Hes not a finished product yet. Hes got time. Look at Wood at 25 and Randle at 26 breaking out in a big way.

Guys, the Knicks had an All-Star shooting forward with speed and passing but enough about Porzingis!

Zing!!!

Came to the NBA at 25, played one game for GS, now in his third year with Toronto, you just never know:

Tommy Beer
    @TommyBeer

3h
    This season,

Chris Boucher has tallied:
    * more made 3-pointers than Trae Young or Luka Doncic

and

* more blocks than Micthell Robinson or Anthony Davis

and

* has a higher 3-point percentage than Steph Curry or CJ McCollum

(there are totally sustainable numbers, BTW)
    Show this thread
    Tommy Beer
    @TommyBeer

3h
    Over the Raptors last four games,
    Chris Boucher is averaging:
    20.8 points,
    8.5 rebounds,
    3.5 blocks and
    2.8 made 3-pointers
    while shooting:
    65% from the floor,
    58% from 3PT range
    80% from the FT line

Keep in mind, he's posted those averages in less than 29 MPG off the bench

Toronto simply knows how to develop players. Im surprised hes not starting yet. I didnt realize Trae was shooting so poorly this season. Hes been bailed out on those soft foul calls this season so far.

Quote Originally Posted by YoungStuna View Post
    Toronto simply knows how to develop players. Im surprised hes not starting yet. I didnt realize Trae was shooting so poorly this season. Hes been bailed out on those soft foul calls this season so far.
    Yep, I wanted to offer Ujiri as much $ as he wanted to come to NY.

I remember hyping him up and posters here really tried to talk down on just how great he is at his job. That dude just knows basketball.

Quote Originally Posted by TakeAnotherL View Post
    Yep, I wanted to offer Ujiri as much $ as he wanted to come to NY.

I remember hyping him up and posters here really tried to talk down on just how great he is at his job. That dude just knows basketball.
    That was a Hot take

They, not you. No doubt that dude is legit

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Detfink View Post
    Guys, the Knicks had an All-Star shooting forward with speed and passing but enough about Porzingis!

Zing!!!
    You think KP is a good passer?

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Quote Originally Posted by ShadyOne View Post
    That was a Hot take

They, not you. No doubt that dude is legit
    No doubt, others here liked him for sure, but many posters here really talked down just how great a job he has done in Toronto when I said we should just offer him whatever he wants.

A lot of posters really made it seem like it wasn't that great what he did in Toronto, when really, the way that team was built was as complicated as any championship roster has ever been built.

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    You think KP is a good passer?

Hes def not a good passer, but it makes absolutely no difference.

Toronto is still the 3rd worst team in the Eastern Conference. Is the 3 game winning streak indicative of their team clicking or just the fact on the schedule they're hitting tired teams.

The Knicks tattooed the Celtics then uncharacteristically beat the Orlando Magic on back to back wins, which hasn't happened since 2017. ...does that mean the Knicks are turning the corner? Too soon to say.

The defending Eastern Conference Champions, Miami Heat are (5-8)...no one is raving about them now.

Over in the West, outside of the first three seeds, everyone else is either slightly above .500 or slightly below .500. Welcome to bizarro world NBA.

Watching the 6ers. Maxey has an ugly jump shot. Live body but

Joel on the other hand has a pretty stroke. Not just a good shooter for a big anymore

Page 12 of 57 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast