Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 59 of 104 FirstFirst ... 949575859606169 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by YoungStuna View Post
    Luka is doubtful to play tonight
    They have ten back to back games in the second half. If Luka is having back spasms, now.

No Luka. No problemo.

With 4:25 remaining, the Dallas Mavericks have a 17 pt lead. Everyoneís favorite ex-Knick, Porzingis has 19 pts and 12 rebounds. Dallas has limited the OKC Thunder to just 69 pts.

3rd year kid, Back up Point Guard, Brunson continued his break out season.

Mavs in the verge of going 2 wins over .500.

Mavericks go into the All-Star Break 1 game from the 8th spot. Their pick would be the 19th pick going to the Knicks.
    Last edited by Dr. Detfink; 03-03-2021 at 11:50 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Detfink View Post

No Luka. No problemo.

With 4:25 remaining, the Dallas Mavericks have a 17 pt lead. Everyoneís favorite ex-Knick, Porzingis has 19 pts and 12 rebounds. Dallas has limited the OKC Thunder to just 69 pts.

3rd year kid, Back up Point Guard, Brunson continued his break out season.

Mavs in the verge of going 2 wins over .500.
    When Donnie was out last year in the bubble and KP lead the offense, it was statistically one of the most efficient offenses in the nba history.

Whatever that means....

KP still wasn't his old and was dominating on offense in the bubble. its scary the player he could of been without the injuries.

Quote Originally Posted by TakeAnotherL View Post
    When Donnie was out last year in the bubble and KP lead the offense, it was statistically one of the most efficient offenses in the nba history.

Whatever that means....

KP still wasn't his old and was dominating on offense in the bubble. its scary the player he could of been without the injuries.
    Yeah. I see Carlisle basically saving his bullets with KP. Basically Porzingis focused on rebounding till the 4th when he drained back to back three pointers.

People here are talking about KP like heís done lol. I mean itís a big IF, but if he stays relatively healthy, and has a full offseason to get in shape, and put in work, rather than rehab, I think you see a much different player next year.

Quote Originally Posted by ShadyOne View Post
    People here are talking about KP like heís done lol. I mean itís a big IF, but if he stays relatively healthy, and has a full offseason to get in shape, and put in work, rather than rehab, I think you see a much different player next year.
    I don't think hes completely done, but since the NY injuries hes never looked the same.

People have a short memory and forget how active he was before the injury in NY. Now he barely moves.

I think its clear at this point he falls in line with big men who were just too big for the nba and didn't have the body type that could handle the wear and tear.

People forget just how insane his game was. He was unstoppable really. His skills are still there but I don't see him ever being able to move the way he once did.

Word kp was looking like kg with a 3 before injuries hence the unicorn

Now he looks like bargs with a little better defense

I know there's a lot of KP hate here, and probably deserved.
    But lets not forget how obscenely dominating KP could be. Watch that clip and remind yourselves why this dude had the hype he did, You can't stop this.

https://youtu.be/HsBT7kihaTE

I don't think hes completely done, but since the NY injuries hes never looked the same.

People have a short memory and forget how active he was before the injury in NY. Now he barely moves.

I think its clear at this point he falls in line with big men who were just too big for the nba and didn't have the body type that could handle the wear and tear.

People forget just how insane his game was. He was unstoppable really. His skills are still there but I don't see him ever being able to move the way he once did.
    Iím not saying he will get back there. But I do think if he regains some of the strength/mobility, he can still be a very good player

Quote Originally Posted by east fb knicks View Post
    Word kp was looking like kg with a 3 before injuries hence the unicorn

Now he looks like bargs with a little better defense
    Before KP we had never seen anyone that tall doing that kind of stuff.

He really was a unicorn, but it was too good to be true unfortunately. Had he stayed healthy he would of became one of the best players in the nba. Theres nothing you can do to stop that.

Iím not saying he will get back there. But I do think if he regains some of the strength/mobility, he can still be a very good player
    oh for sure, its just that history tells us bigs with this kind of injury history, won't ever stay healthy.

KP filled out and put on some muscle which might have impacted his mobility/flexibility some as well as the injury itself.

According to Rick Carlisle KP bulking up was a significant factor in his injuries as a Knick. If you noticed around the league guys shed weight. Embiid who lost 2.5 seasons to reoccurring foot injuries. Ben Simmons after bulking up and losing his rookie season to injury. Gotta give young athletes time to grow into their bodies. Then 2 seasons ago Letbron, AD, and Melo. The NBA is faster paced nowadays.

Mavs won. Warriors lost. Dallas now tied for the 8th seed of the NBA playoffs heading into the All-Star break. Just 2.5 games from 1st place in the division.

The Knicksí Pick is now 20th.

Hard to think a 7'3 guy with his injuries and current level of mobility is going anywhere but downward. How fast downward is the only question IMO. Of course he'll still have big games just like Amare and Rose.

Before KP we had never seen anyone that tall doing that kind of stuff.

He really was a unicorn, but it was too good to be true unfortunately. Had he stayed healthy he would of became one of the best players in the nba. Theres nothing you can do to stop that.
    Fax look at what Embiid is doing right now kp could've been even better

Page 59 of 104 FirstFirst ... 949575859606169 ... LastLast