Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 14 of 65 FirstFirst ... 412131415162464 ... LastLast

Around the NBA 2020-21 Edition: Scouting the Enemy from the MECCA

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    I donít know what he becomes. Right now he isnít everything we need or close. Heís a good prospect that is looking good but letís be real. heís also a guy with his a ideal role who averages 11 and 3 in 30 mins on a bad team. He doesnít walk on the team and change its identity at all. Could he become a guy that does? Yeah maybe

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Hali is shooting 47% from 3 on 5 attempts a game (including a ridiculous 47% on pull-up 3s and 71% from the corner ó unsustainable obviously but still) with 5 assists. Heís not a true PG which was part of my concern, but regardless his passing is excellent and he has the size to play on the wing. What he provides is exactly what this team lacks at the moment, so I can see why fans are frustrated.

Quote Originally Posted by YoungStuna View Post
    Hali is shooting 47% from 3 on 5 attempts a game (including a ridiculous 47% on pull-up 3s and 71% from the corner ó unsustainable obviously but still) with 5 assists. Heís not a true PG which was part of my concern, but regardless his passing is excellent and he has the size to play on the wing. What he provides is exactly what this team lacks at the moment, so I can see why fans are frustrated.
    Heís shot the ball well. Is he everything the Knicks need? No. This shouldnít even be a question. Itís absurdly hyperbolic

Last edited by ewing; 01-24-2021 at 05:35 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Brooklyn Nets look like world beaters again...

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Detfink View Post
    They barely beat a heat team without butler lol

Steve Nash admits in his post games they donít run an offense. They are a big street ball team and it shows. They are going nowhere this year IMO. They will have to course correct next year, trade Kyrie for depth pieces and get an actual coach.

Heís shot the ball well. Is he everything the Knicks need? No. This shouldnít even be a question. Itís absurdly hyperbolic

Still trying to find ways to not give credit where credit is due I see. Put it this way, everything Hali does well are exactly the things the Knicks don't do well.

High IQ plays
    Shooting
    Facilitation
    Leadership
    Transition scorer

These are some of the things the Knicks are terrible at and they happen to be what Hali is great at. Just accept it. He's good. Leave it at that. You were wrong about the guy.

Quote Originally Posted by Bivory View Post
    Still trying to find ways to not give credit where credit is due I see. Put it this way, everything Hali does well are exactly the things the Knicks don't do well.

High IQ plays
    Shooting
    Facilitation
    Leadership
    Transition scorer

These are some of the things the Knicks are terrible at and they happen to be what Hali is great at. Just accept it. He's good. Leave it at that. You were wrong about the guy.
    I know heís been good. Your the one saying ďgreatĒ. Itís ok, your obsessed. Still he is good and the Knicks might have made the wrong pick. Time will tell.

Last edited by ewing; 01-24-2021 at 11:13 AM.

I know heís been good. Your the one saying ďgreatĒ. Itís ok, your obsessed. The Knicks might have made the wrong pick. Time will tell.

I'm not saying Obi was a bad pick when I bring up Hali. Time will tell. I bring up Hali because he's doing almost everything most around here said he couldn't do, and doing it at a high clip. Sure, he's not the speedy, ball dominant PG most around here love but he's a damn good guard and solid player which was the argument before the draft.

I know heís been good. Your the one saying ďgreatĒ. Itís ok, your obsessed. The Knicks might have made the wrong pick. Time will tell.

Not at all just bkuz obi gets no playing time don't mean he was the wrong pick once we trade Randle obi will show his worth

Quote Originally Posted by Bivory View Post
    I'm not saying Obi was a bad pick when I bring up Hali. Time will tell. I bring up Hali because he's doing almost everything most around here said he couldn't do, and doing it at a high clip. Sure, he's not the speedy, ball dominant PG most around here love but he's a damn good guard and solid player which was the argument before the draft.
    Look at the dtaft thread I liked him too. Not as much as you. You were his biggest supporter. Seems like you may have been right. So what? You donít have to go off the deep end

Plus someone would think we passed on MJ reading your post. Sorry Iím not ready to call a kid averaging 11 and 5 on Sac the solution to any teams problems. A nice addition? No question. He would be
    Last edited by ewing; 01-24-2021 at 11:20 AM.

Seriously doubt they trade Kyrie maybe harris for a big but the big 3 are untouchable

Quote Originally Posted by east fb knicks View Post
    Seriously doubt they trade Kyrie maybe harris for a big but the big 3 are untouchable
    If you take ego and personality politics out of it, trading Kyrie is 100% the best move.

The early season team with KD/Kyrie and depth/defense looked like a monster until Kyrie went AWOL. KD/Harden is a better version of that. They just need the depth back. The three of them is overkill and doesnít make them better than 2 of them + depth/defense.

Quote Originally Posted by D-Leethal View Post
    If you take ego and personality politics out of it, trading Kyrie is 100% the best move.

The early season team with KD/Kyrie and depth/defense looked like a monster until Kyrie went AWOL. KD/Harden is a better version of that. They just need the depth back. The three of them is overkill and doesnít make them better than 2 of them + depth/defense.
    Supposedly the assumed friendship between KD and Kyrie wasnít all that to begin with. And is even worse now

You even think Kyrie has much value left?
    Last edited by ShadyOne; 01-24-2021 at 02:43 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Detfink View Post
    what are you smoking? Damn they got lucky or would have lost three in a row, to a team struggling and somehow lost back to back games to Cleveland.

yep world beaters for sure?

So do all the Packers kick the **** out of LaFluer?

Page 14 of 65 FirstFirst ... 412131415162464 ... LastLast