Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 13 of 66 FirstFirst ... 311121314152363 ... LastLast

Kaiser Porzingis...getting stronger and looking like a powerful Greek statue of Hercules.

Do you NOW see the leader Hali is? The Shot maker, The Creator, the defensive BIG BRAIN in the room????

Knuckleheads...

Quote Originally Posted by Bivory View Post
    Do you NOW see the leader Hali is? The Shot maker, The Creator, the defensive BIG BRAIN in the room????

Knuckleheads...
    Was a 16 point performance for the ages.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Twolves are a mess like usual. Edwards has been so bad, never really saw it with him. Dlo seems to be developing a loser rep, 4 teams in 5 years. thinking there's a reason for it. GSW also has their pick this year. KAT might be the next star to be traded. Not a huge fan of his though.

Quote Originally Posted by nycericanguy View Post
    Twolves are a mess like usual. Edwards has been so bad, never really saw it with him. Dlo seems to be developing a loser rep, 4 teams in 5 years. thinking there's a reason for it. GSW also has their pick this year. KAT might be the next star to be traded. Not a huge fan of his though.
    Edwards is awful. So much bust potential

I agree on KAT, although to be fair, heís missed a lot of games

Now GS might wind up with another lotto pick
    Last edited by ShadyOne; 01-23-2021 at 01:52 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post

And he wasn't even the PG it was Fox lmao.

Sent from my HD1905 using Tapatalk

Around the NBA 2020-21 Edition: Scouting the Enemy from the MECCA

Quote Originally Posted by cheetos185 View Post
    And he wasn't even the PG it was Fox lmao.

Hali had good game. The hysteria around here is funny though. ďThe creator, the Shot Marker, the giant neck!!Ē

Last edited by ewing; 01-23-2021 at 02:27 PM.

Hali had good game. The hysteria around here is funny though. ďThe creator, the Shot Marker, the giant neck!!Ē

Hali and quickly are same players if quickly was on kings last night and Hali was on Knicks the same ppl would be saying see quickly was available but knicks didn't pick him.

Hali is everything the Knicks don't have in their guards. You guys can hate all you want but it says more about you than it does Hali.

With that said, Obi seems to be getting more comfortable. He's scoring and playing hard but I foresee a strange road for him.

Quote Originally Posted by Bivory View Post
    Hali is everything the Knicks don't have in their guards. You guys can hate all you want but it says more about you than it does Hali.

With that said, Obi seems to be getting more comfortable. He's scoring and playing hard but I foresee a strange road for him.
    He 100% is not everything we donít have. Iíd be happy to have him but he wouldnít elevate the team to a different level and no one is hating. I havenít seen one person say anything bad about him. You have 400 post in a Knicks forum about a kid who plays for an out of town bottom feeder and is averaging 11 and 4. Those are facts. Sorry this isnít like when the Blazers passed on MJ

oh my lol.........

The Brooklyn Nets jobbed hard to Cleveland Cavs, twice. Should the Nets be worried about their 3 divas?

He 100% is not everything we donít have. Iíd be happy to have him but he wouldnít elevate the team to a different level and no one is hating. I havenít seen one person say anything bad about him. You have 400 post in a Knicks forum about a kid who plays for an out of town bottom feeder and is averaging 11 and 4. Those are facts. Sorry this isnít like when the Blazers passed on MJ

I wouldnít say everything, but he would have provided a lot that we donít have. Pull-up 3PT shooting in particular. He also plays with high pace, while this team has the slowest pace in the NBA.

I wasnít a fan at the time of the draft, but heís looked much better immediately than I expected. Heís only a rookie and can get even better. We assume that his ceiling isnít that high, but who really knows?

Quote Originally Posted by YoungStuna View Post
    I wouldnít say everything, but he would have provided a lot that we donít have. Pull-up 3PT shooting in particular. He also plays with high pace, while this team has the slowest pace in the NBA.

I wasnít a fan at the time of the draft, but heís looked much better immediately than I expected. Heís only a rookie and can get even better. We assume that his ceiling isnít that high, but who really knows?
    I donít know what he becomes. Right now he isnít everything we need or close. Heís a good prospect that is looking good but letís be real. heís also a guy with his a ideal role who averages 11 and 3 in 30 mins on a bad team. He doesnít walk on the team and change its identity at all. Could he become a guy that does? Yeah maybe

Last edited by ewing; 01-24-2021 at 12:39 AM.

Page 13 of 66 FirstFirst ... 311121314152363 ... LastLast