Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 62 of 99 FirstFirst ... 1252606162636472 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by ShadyOne View Post
    Iím just saying, I wouldnít be surprised if heís cool with playing out the last year, and letting the chips fall where they may
    but we have the option on him so it's not really up to him. not saying we should lowball him, but i wouldn't offer him a max this summer.

I think they should give Randle a deal where he gets more $$$ this year and less as the contract goes on with PO so he can opt out and ask for another extension two years down the road if in two years they can't land another star then either continue building through draft or reset.

Sent from my HD1905 using Tapatalk

If you can get him at 4/100, of course you do it

I highly doubt heís taking that
    I agree they should definitely try though.

Quote Originally Posted by Bivory View Post
    Do you really think teams are rushing to give Randle 30 to 35 mill or 4/130 or 4/140? I really don't see it. And does Randle want to risk injury next yr just to find out especially when a lot of other talent is available in FA?
    Look at what Gordon Hayward got. I donít think he would have trouble getting paid.

I wonder which teams would be interested in Randle and what they'd be willing to give.

Yea I guess it really makes little to no difference cap wise if we resign Randle for 25 vs picking up his option for 20.

Quote Originally Posted by Hustla23 View Post
    I wonder which teams would be interested in Randle and what they'd be willing to give.
    Mavericks and Portland seem like good fits.

Around the NBA 2020-21 Edition: Scouting the Enemy from the MECCA

Thereís no reason to trade Randle. The dude is 26 and hitting his prime. He wants to be here long term.

Itís hard to find guys who actually want to be here. If that changes moving forward, Randle is a big reason.

Quote Originally Posted by YoungStuna View Post
    Thereís no reason to trade Randle. The dude is 26 and hitting his prime. He wants to be here long term.

Itís hard to find guys who actually want to be here. If that changes moving forward, Randle is a big reason.
    I think Iíd actually go a bit higher than Iíd like, for that reason. He fought through the bad season, and he seems happy.

Around the NBA 2020-21 Edition: Scouting the Enemy from the MECCA

I think Iíd actually go a bit higher than Iíd like, for that reason. He fought through the bad season, and he seems happy.
    Exactly. And lesser players have gotten the max. We have a legitimate chance to win with Randle as a Top 2 option for us if he continues to play at this level, and thereís no indications that heís slowing down.

His shot has actually gotten better as the season has gone on. Truly remarkable. The playmaking and unselfishness is a constant in his game, always passing out of double/triple teams.

Quote Originally Posted by Bivory View Post
    Do you really think teams are rushing to give Randle 30 to 35 mill or 4/130 or 4/140? I really don't see it. And does Randle want to risk injury next yr just to find out especially when a lot of other talent is available in FA?
    If this Randle is real then yes. Not many players putting up 23/11/6 on 48/80/41 splits with good defense.
    Spurs Sim league
    2 time Champion 653-331

Quote Originally Posted by Hustla23 View Post
    A team with better supporting cast then ours but missing that all-star player.

Quote Originally Posted by cheetos185 View Post

I feel like the Jazz would win it all with Randle.

Quote Originally Posted by cheetos185 View Post

If the Jazz picked him up, they would be right up there with the LA teams as favorites to come out of the west.

Randle isnt going anywhere and were going to pay him a lot, we wont be low balling him one bit.

Quote Originally Posted by TakeAnotherL View Post
    Randle isnt going anywhere and were going to pay him a lot, we wont be low balling him one bit.
    We said same thing about Lin and KP I can't remember besides Melo if Knicks ever signed there own player back ever.

Page 62 of 99 FirstFirst ... 1252606162636472 ... LastLast