Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 56 of 149 FirstFirst ... 646545556575866106 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by ShadyOne View Post
    If I had to bet right now, Iíd put money on both us and them just missing the playoffs, and giving us two picks in the teens. I hope thatís not the case, but that would not be a good outcome for us
    I can think of worse things to be an improving young team with Mitch and RJ and IQ getting one year older, with max cap room and two picks in the teens.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Detfink View Post
    KP has played 9 of those last 10 games in February, averaging 22.8 ppg, 8.5 rpg, 1.6 blocks per game with a FG% of 50% and 3P% approximately 42.3% and a FT% 90%.

*shrug*

I mean, hate all you want but the Knicks are not going to draft any higher than a mid-first rounder that's IF Luka Doncic doesn't lead the Mavs to the Playoffs.

Again, GM Scott Perry underestimated Luka Doncic.
    I mean I can't speak for everyone but 12 to 15 is a huge win for me

Quote Originally Posted by D-Leethal View Post
    I can think of worse things to be an improving young team with Mitch and RJ and IQ getting one year older, with max cap room and two picks in the teens.
    Thatís true. But itís not a good look IMO. In any sport, any situation, itís not good to be mediocre or less. Iíve said it all along. If you want to sell me on making the playoffs and getting wiped was good, because it gave us experience, fine. I wouldnt agree, but I can buy the argument.

All you guys who wanted Malik Beasley note he was suspended for 12 games after entering a guilty plea on his ridiculous gun incident. Got off pretty easy I'd say.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Detfink View Post
    KP has played 9 of those last 10 games in February, averaging 22.8 ppg, 8.5 rpg, 1.6 blocks per game with a FG% of 50% and 3P% approximately 42.3% and a FT% 90%.

*shrug*

I mean, hate all you want but the Knicks are not going to draft any higher than a mid-first rounder that's IF Luka Doncic doesn't lead the Mavs to the Playoffs.

Again, GM Scott Perry underestimated Luka Doncic.
    I bet Dallas would trade KP for a mid first rounder happily. No one underestimated Luka, just accurately anticipated KPs rapid decline. Dallas is not as good as they were last season. Luka is great, but at some point he is going to get exhausted carrying the cadaver on his shoulders that is KP and his teams defense.

Quote Originally Posted by Knick Danger View Post
    All you guys who wanted Malik Beasley note he was suspended for 12 games after entering a guilty plea on his ridiculous gun incident. Got off pretty easy I'd say.
    Hield, Beasley, and several other scorers on bad teams sure look exciting from a far. Have to be careful with great players on bad teams.

Quote Originally Posted by flimflamman View Post
    Hield, Beasley, and several other scorers on bad teams sure look exciting from a far. Have to be careful with great players on bad teams.
    Beasley looked exciting on Denver too

Beasley looked exciting on Denver too
    What was the European guy who left Sacramento to go to Atlanta ? He was a great shooter too right that everyone wanted.

Quote Originally Posted by flimflamman View Post
    What was the European guy who left Sacramento to go to Atlanta ? He was a great shooter too right that everyone wanted.
    Just saying Beasley was good on a good team. He turned their extension down, which is why they traded him. I wanted him then

And Bogdanovic isnít a great shooter. Good shooter, with some playmaking/passing. He wasnít playing a lot early for Atlanta, then got hurt. He would have been a nice fit here. Talk to me next year about him

Just saying Beasley was good on a good team. He turned their extension down, which is why they traded him. I wanted him then

And Bogdanovic isnít a great shooter. Good shooter, with some playmaking/passing. He wasnít playing a lot early for Atlanta, then got hurt. He would have been a nice fit here. Talk to me next year about him
    I understood your point. Just saying we always look lovingly at players with good numbers, but sometimes that doesnít mean much.

Quote Originally Posted by east fb knicks View Post
    I mean I can't speak for everyone but 12 to 15 is a huge win for me
    Indeed, even if we donít keep the picks we can trade them in a package or individually for established players. No way to lose.

Damn. Lonzos 3 ball is money right now. 3/4 first quarter

Thatís true. But itís not a good look IMO. In any sport, any situation, itís not good to be mediocre or less. Iíve said it all along. If you want to sell me on making the playoffs and getting wiped was good, because it gave us experience, fine. I wouldnt agree, but I can buy the argument.
    Most teams that build up organically donít skip that part of the process. Itís only a failure if you donít keep getting better year over year. I donít see why that would be the case for us.

Damn. Lonzos 3 ball is money right now. 3/4 first quarter
    Zion got 24 in the first half

Quote Originally Posted by east fb knicks View Post
    Zion got 24 in the first half
    He is a savage. You know whatís coming, and thereís almost nothing you can do. He gets it moving towards the basket, heís finishing