Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 149 of 149 FirstFirst ... 4999139147148149
Results 2,221 to 2,226 of 2226
  1. #2221
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Posts
    2,995
    Bill Simmons has gotta be miffed the Celtics have dropped harder than the Dow Jones today.

  2. #2222
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Belgium
    Posts
    4,877
    Victor Oladipo (right quadriceps tendon) will have season-ending surgery on Thursday.

  3. #2223
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Posts
    2,995
    Quote Originally Posted by DeeJay View Post
    Victor Oladipo (right quadriceps tendon) will have season-ending surgery on Thursday.
    I knew this was coming. The VERY reason most teams were not stupid enough to give this guy more than $20M/season.

    The Knicks would have been a bag of dildos if they had traded for Victor Oladipo.

  4. #2224
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Belgium
    Posts
    4,877
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Detfink View Post
    I knew this was coming. The VERY reason most teams were not stupid enough to give this guy more than $20M/season.

    The Knicks would have been a bag of dildos if they had traded for Victor Oladipo.
    And it is the same one as before...

  5. #2225
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Toms River, NJ
    Posts
    9,618
    Are the mavs locked into 6 since they won the division?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  6. #2226
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    13,929
    Quote Originally Posted by ManningToTyree View Post
    Are the mavs locked into 6 since they won the division?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    One more win, or a Lakers loss, they are guaranteed at least 6

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •