Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 148 of 148 FirstFirst ... 4898138146147148
Results 2,206 to 2,220 of 2220
    Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    If we win this one, go 4-2 on the trip, and help make sure LeBronís dumb *** has to play in the play in. Talk about a cherry on top.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    That is exactly what i want Ewing, i'd love to beat the Lakers and put his butt in the playin, they will probably win but you never know if a Curry gets hot but them losing two is unlikely.

But a win with Lebron playing my goodness. Bully and RJ should be pumped

Quote Originally Posted by still a fan View Post
    That is exactly what i want Ewing, i'd love to beat the Lakers and put his butt in the playin, they will probably win but you never know if a Curry gets hot but them losing two is unlikely.

But a win with Lebron playing my goodness. Bully and RJ should be pumped
    Knicks will play better if LeBron plays especially Randle who wants to prove LeBron wrong.

Sent from my HD1905 using Tapatalk

Kevin O'Connor sick of people teasing him for going out in left field and predicting Killian Hayes is the NEXT James Harden and undeniable #1 pick of the 2020 NBA draft.

In his last 10 games, Hayes is averaging 7.6 ppg with 0.36 FG% but 6 assist per game.

I still say Detroit will be picking Suggs or Cunningham with their pick. Detroit Pistons have a long legacy with championship back courts.

Remember when LB used to start guys when we went to their home towns? It's a good day to be a Knicks fan

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    Remember when LB used to start guys when we went to their home towns? It's a good day to be a Knicks fan

you mean Fiz?

Around the NBA 2020-21 Edition: Scoreboard Watching from the MECCA

you mean Fiz?
    That was Larry Brown though itís nice not to be in the Fiz era either. the year we set the record for most starting lineups. I think we crushed it lol.

Last edited by ewing; Yesterday at 06:01 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by xxplayerxx23 View Post
    Iíd rather win a series than do that lol
    Trueeee lmao

Quote Originally Posted by nycericanguy View Post
    its pretty crazy that at worst we are 3-3 on this trip that was supposed to end our season and playoff hopes.
    It has worked out. I can't help feeling that the league office had cynical motives for the Knicks. The schedule all season was hard seemingly to ensure the Knicks would finish bottom 5 in the beginning of the season or during the second half to fall into the lottery. Yet, not so we would have a chance at a top five pick. Instead to ensure we fall back in the lottery as we always do. No way would we have come away with Cade. Team did well to play to win.

Quote Originally Posted by flimflamman View Post
    It has worked out. I can't help feeling that the league office had cynical motives for the Knicks. The schedule all season was hard seemingly to ensure the Knicks would finish bottom 5 in the beginning of the season or during the second half to fall into the lottery. Yet, not so we would have a chance at a top five pick. Instead to ensure we fall back in the lottery as we always do. No way would we have come away with Cade. Team did well to play to win.
    you do know we had the easiest first half schedule in the league, hence why it's so tough to end the season?

you do know we had the easiest first half schedule in the league, hence why it's so tough to end the season?
    Nah, I don't believe that the first half was the easiest.. When the first half of the season was announced based on the previous seasons record it was not supposed to a weak schedule. Second half of the season adjusting for the record of teams that underperform the second half was made harder. Keep in mind the back to back series in the first half was something that added to the level of difficulty.
    Last edited by flimflamman; Yesterday at 09:34 PM.

Celtics are trash

Quote Originally Posted by D-Leethal View Post
    Celtics are trash
    No defense whatsoever

Is there a game thread for Knicks-Lakers?

Around the NBA 2020-21 Edition: Scoreboard Watching from the MECCA

Finally got the switch for Randle and he walked. Rose and were really the only guys playing offense and Rose ran out of gas. Great effort but really missed Q and Burks tonight. Only thing I'm disappointed in is that we couldn't get penetration or a switch for Randle. Have watch it again but you need one or the other with that 2 man. Guys had guts. Barrett and Bully couldn't buy one and I think the mins/work load caught up to Rose, Gibson, and Randle

On the bright side Knicks drop to 6th and get a better draft pick.

Sent from my HD1905 using Tapatalk