Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 148 of 148 FirstFirst ... 4898138146147148
Results 2,206 to 2,220 of 2220
  1. #2206
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    51,323
    Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    If we win this one, go 4-2 on the trip, and help make sure LeBronís dumb *** has to play in the play in. Talk about a cherry on top.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    That is exactly what i want Ewing, i'd love to beat the Lakers and put his butt in the playin, they will probably win but you never know if a Curry gets hot but them losing two is unlikely.

    But a win with Lebron playing my goodness. Bully and RJ should be pumped

  2. #2207
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    24,743
    Quote Originally Posted by still a fan View Post
    That is exactly what i want Ewing, i'd love to beat the Lakers and put his butt in the playin, they will probably win but you never know if a Curry gets hot but them losing two is unlikely.

    But a win with Lebron playing my goodness. Bully and RJ should be pumped
    Knicks will play better if LeBron plays especially Randle who wants to prove LeBron wrong.

    Sent from my HD1905 using Tapatalk

  3. #2208
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Posts
    2,991


    Kevin O'Connor sick of people teasing him for going out in left field and predicting Killian Hayes is the NEXT James Harden and undeniable #1 pick of the 2020 NBA draft.

    In his last 10 games, Hayes is averaging 7.6 ppg with 0.36 FG% but 6 assist per game.

    I still say Detroit will be picking Suggs or Cunningham with their pick. Detroit Pistons have a long legacy with championship back courts.

  4. #2209
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    parts unknown
    Posts
    56,503
    Remember when LB used to start guys when we went to their home towns? It's a good day to be a Knicks fan


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Rep Power: 0




    Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

  5. #2210
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    51,323
    Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    Remember when LB used to start guys when we went to their home towns? It's a good day to be a Knicks fan


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    you mean Fiz?

  6. #2211
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    parts unknown
    Posts
    56,503

    Around the NBA 2020-21 Edition: Scoreboard Watching from the MECCA

    Quote Originally Posted by still a fan View Post
    you mean Fiz?
    That was Larry Brown though itís nice not to be in the Fiz era either. the year we set the record for most starting lineups. I think we crushed it lol.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by ewing; Yesterday at 06:01 PM.
    Rep Power: 0




    Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

  7. #2212
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Queens, NY
    Posts
    72,859
    Quote Originally Posted by xxplayerxx23 View Post
    Iíd rather win a series than do that lol
    Trueeee lmao

  8. #2213
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    5,114
    Quote Originally Posted by nycericanguy View Post
    its pretty crazy that at worst we are 3-3 on this trip that was supposed to end our season and playoff hopes.
    It has worked out. I can't help feeling that the league office had cynical motives for the Knicks. The schedule all season was hard seemingly to ensure the Knicks would finish bottom 5 in the beginning of the season or during the second half to fall into the lottery. Yet, not so we would have a chance at a top five pick. Instead to ensure we fall back in the lottery as we always do. No way would we have come away with Cade. Team did well to play to win.

  9. #2214
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    51,323
    Quote Originally Posted by flimflamman View Post
    It has worked out. I can't help feeling that the league office had cynical motives for the Knicks. The schedule all season was hard seemingly to ensure the Knicks would finish bottom 5 in the beginning of the season or during the second half to fall into the lottery. Yet, not so we would have a chance at a top five pick. Instead to ensure we fall back in the lottery as we always do. No way would we have come away with Cade. Team did well to play to win.
    you do know we had the easiest first half schedule in the league, hence why it's so tough to end the season?

  10. #2215
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    5,114
    Quote Originally Posted by still a fan View Post
    you do know we had the easiest first half schedule in the league, hence why it's so tough to end the season?
    Nah, I don't believe that the first half was the easiest.. When the first half of the season was announced based on the previous seasons record it was not supposed to a weak schedule. Second half of the season adjusting for the record of teams that underperform the second half was made harder. Keep in mind the back to back series in the first half was something that added to the level of difficulty.
    Last edited by flimflamman; Yesterday at 09:34 PM.

  11. #2216
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    LI-NY
    Posts
    37,337
    Celtics are trash

  12. #2217
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    5,708
    Quote Originally Posted by D-Leethal View Post
    Celtics are trash
    No defense whatsoever

  13. #2218
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    5,708
    Is there a game thread for Knicks-Lakers?

  14. #2219
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    parts unknown
    Posts
    56,503

    Around the NBA 2020-21 Edition: Scoreboard Watching from the MECCA

    Finally got the switch for Randle and he walked. Rose and were really the only guys playing offense and Rose ran out of gas. Great effort but really missed Q and Burks tonight. Only thing I'm disappointed in is that we couldn't get penetration or a switch for Randle. Have watch it again but you need one or the other with that 2 man. Guys had guts. Barrett and Bully couldn't buy one and I think the mins/work load caught up to Rose, Gibson, and Randle


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Rep Power: 0




    Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

  15. #2220
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    24,743
    On the bright side Knicks drop to 6th and get a better draft pick.

    Sent from my HD1905 using Tapatalk

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •