Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 104 of 139 FirstFirst ... 45494102103104105106114 ... LastLast
Results 1,546 to 1,560 of 2077
    Quote Originally Posted by still a fan View Post
    I do but I said this a couple weeks ago, isn't it just our luck the new format will hit and we will be either 7th or 8th then have to win to get in? Just like when we were dead last and the new lottery format hit that season, we got lucky to get RJ and pick 3rd but think about the old format and the higher chances of having Zion?

so yes the games are much better, the competition is never ending, the games with only 14-16 left are fun for fans but go figure our luck lol

It's great for the NBA though, not sure they will keep it, but they should.
    Sucks for the 7-8 seed for sure but overall I love the new format for nba in general

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using Tapatalk

NBA borrowing the gimmick from MLB but only 5 teams in each league make the post season, so the one game format has merit.

All but 5 teams make the playoffs in each conference. Who wants to see atrocious teams be rewarded with post season? I don't.

It gives the top seeds all the leverage in a league with very sparing parity. This isn't March Madness. There are very few surprises in the NBA.

Last year, the only surprise was Miami who was the #5 seed. Not that surprising considering they had Indiana.

Quote Originally Posted by Knick Danger View Post
    I don't know exactly how it would be weighted but yeah the play in lottery teams would have the least ping pong balls.
    the 4 losing play in teams will then revert back to their records and wind up with lottery odds 11-14

lou williams was a nice pickup for Atlanta a +22 tonight, Iq gets to play his hero again.

Tbh the game against atl tomorrow scares me. This is a game where we need the veteran presence of Burks. Hope someone steps up.

James Harden reinjured his hamstring and is out indefinitely. Man.

Quote Originally Posted by Knick Danger View Post
    James Harden reinjured his hamstring and is out indefinitely. Man.
    Crazy. The big 3 has played less than 10 games together

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Quote Originally Posted by YoungStuna View Post
    They need to increase the fines drastically or even go as far as losing draft picks. Then I doubt it will happen as much. Only exception for rest IMO should be veterans players (30+) or players who are coming back from surgery either in the offseason or earlier in the season. The issue is that teams seem to be making up injuries instead.
    Nah they should have a tournament for the top 4 picks not my idea BTW but I think that solves everything

Also if you make the lottery tournament you shouldn't be able to get a top 3 pick 2 years in a row

Robo-Porzingis in old Detroit, cleanin' house...Mavs win. One game from the 6th seed and 2 from the 5th seed.

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    Crazy. The big 3 has played less than 10 games together

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I know the Nets might win a title but i wouldnt trade what we have going on this year for what they do.

there's very little joy from a bunch of stars teaming up and everyone piling on to try to win an easy chip.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Detfink View Post

Robo-Porzingis in old Detroit, cleanin' house...Mavs win. One game from the 6th seed and 2 from the 5th seed.
    sounds like your happy? FYI it's not good for the Knicks when they win, in case you didn't know it lol...

And yet they are all of 3 games in the loss column from falling to 10th and two games ahead in the loss column to being in the playin.

Quote Originally Posted by still a fan View Post
    sounds like your happy? FYI it's not good for the Knicks when they win, in case you didn't know it lol...

And yet they are all of 3 games in the loss column from falling to 10th and two games ahead in the loss column to being in the playin.
    He feels this settles a vendetta he has against Perry and Mills.

It was still a bad move. People on here like to try to dress it up, but it just wasn't a good move.

People on here still trying to rationalize how good the trade was for us versus their initial overly negative knee jerk reactions that they canít let go of. Anyway that dead horse aside, KP turned his ankle last night in one of his few back to backs. Mavs won anyway. But letís see how that goes.

Quote Originally Posted by nycericanguy View Post
    I know the Nets might win a title but i wouldnt trade what we have going on this year for what they do.

there's very little joy from a bunch of stars teaming up and everyone piling on to try to win an easy chip.
    No joy at all. Quite the opposite, a championship like that will always feel like we didn't earn it. It's like buying an expensive present for yourself where the high lasts about a minute and it's downhill from there. Give me lunch pail guys that grind it out and can stick it to the best of them like Detroit last championship team. We have already tried chasing the suoerstars, Amare, Melo ..blah blah. It did nothing. We even arranged to have a bunch of cap space so stars could join up together, and they didn't want nothing to do with us. I am not one for signing up to be the jilted lover type. If they want to play here they can come. I am not going after them. I would rather root for a team like this.

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk