Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 102 of 148 FirstFirst ... 25292100101102103104112 ... LastLast
Results 1,516 to 1,530 of 2219
    Quote Originally Posted by still a fan View Post
    i wouldn't want both? Timmy is one dimensional, and for this team no good, you need a three and D guy. The Way Bullock has been shutting down guys and hitting some clutch three's and what he gets paid vs Timmy i'd take him easily especially with KP, you need defense on the perimeter, having KP and Timmy together honestly i'm not sure that makes us a 50 win team, I like that we can get stops, and don't need those two together
    Too many other options out there instead of Timmy especially if we are on the topic of KP, but we all know that isn't happening.
    Timmy isn't one dimensional, he can handle the rock, draw fouls and play multiple positions. Bullock is a nice 3 & D guy, but he can't create his own shots, handle the ball or go off for 30 on certain nights.

this team absolutely needs an IN YOUR FACE 3pt shooter. Timmy is streaky but he can pop from anywhere and get 25-30 point nights every now and then. and that's important, we dont have a guy that can really score outside of Randle and RJ. it would be beneficial to Randle to have a guy that can drop 25-30 and give him a night off occasionally.

Quote Originally Posted by still a fan View Post
    you must really hate football huh?

I agree with TakeY

The NBA has become soft, it's not like the old days where you rewarded the teams for finishing at the top of the division, This has become a league of primadonna's, and guys in the past didn't get hurt from gruelling schedules and minutes played.

Now today you reward the teams for finishing in the top of their league and rightfully so, how about you actually play for something,

this is great for the fans, not sure what your missing, unless it's pitty for your Dallas team lol....Knicks are playing hard for a top 6 this is great, look at these last 15-18 games being played look at the meaning of each game, when have you seen that in the last decade or even longer?

You now have 4-5 teams playing for that 10th spot even, Wash is coming on strong, they had no shot at top 8 but now are playing meaningful games, this is fantastic, and I was originally saying watch the Knicks finish 7 or 8 and then have to play in the play in?

So be it, play for the top 6, this is amazing for the NBa, the fans just everything about it says the end of the season is going to be a preview to the playoffs, not teams sitting players or playing for lottery position etc...

I applaud what you despise, and i'm enjoying every single night watching the scoreboard in both leagues, this needs to remain, the strong will survive, injuries are part of every sport, and in other sports you reward the top teams for what they did in the season.

Knicks aren't crying, we've had our share of injuries, covid, play the game and earn that spot so you don't have to have a play in, Dallas is two games out of Portland who isn't having a great season, if Dallas would actually beat the teams they are supposed to instead of crying they would be in the top 6.
    The NBA is soft?

The NBA has NEVER started a full season just 2 months after the Finals never mind during a pandemic.

Keep in mind, teams like the Knicks who missed the playoffs last season had nearly a year off. That's a huge difference in rest and recuperation.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Detfink View Post
    The NBA is soft?

The NBA has NEVER started a full season just 2 months after the Finals never mind during a pandemic.

Keep in mind, teams like the Knicks who missed the playoffs last season had nearly a year off. That's a huge difference in rest and recuperation.
    I think the Knicks off season was pretty grueling, these guys were doing three a days, and that takes a toll on you and guys like Randle and RJ who are tops in the league in minutes are showing how all that work pays off.

You ever see lebron's video on his daily off season work outs, holy crap, I never imagined that, but hey that is why we hear the MJ's, Kobe's, Lebron's, are the greatest of all time they dont know what a day off is.

and now we hear and see it from Randle and RJ and look at the dividends? What your saying are just more excuses, yea teams played in the bubble but did they play each day and nite? Off seasons aren't for sitting back on the couch and chilling lol

FYI did you catch Randles off season routine? he wasn't getting that much work in playing in the bubble that is for sure.

Quote Originally Posted by nycericanguy View Post
    Timmy isn't one dimensional, he can handle the rock, draw fouls and play multiple positions. Bullock is a nice 3 & D guy, but he can't create his own shots, handle the ball or go off for 30 on certain nights.

this team absolutely needs an IN YOUR FACE 3pt shooter. Timmy is streaky but he can pop from anywhere and get 25-30 point nights every now and then. and that's important, we dont have a guy that can really score outside of Randle and RJ. it would be beneficial to Randle to have a guy that can drop 25-30 and give him a night off occasionally.
    Burks and Rose kind of fill that role off the bench. Burks in particular basically completely took over in the 4th against the Pelicans.

Quote Originally Posted by nycericanguy View Post

Timmy seems to constantly go on runs where he can't seem to get a bucket no matter how many open shots he gets though.

At least it Sure seemed like that when he was in NY.

Quote Originally Posted by YoungStuna View Post
    Burks and Rose kind of fill that role off the bench. Burks in particular basically completely took over in the 4th against the Pelicans.
    I get the point, but between the 2 of them, they have exactly one 25pt game this year. A secondary scorer thatís capable of doing more damage would be big

Threes made last week:

36 - Steph Curry
    35 - Cleveland Cavaliers
    34 - Denver Nuggets
    29 - Washington Wizards
    26 - Detroit Pistons
    25 - New Orleans Pelicans

Quote Originally Posted by ShadyOne View Post
    I get the point, but between the 2 of them, they have exactly one 25pt game this year. A secondary scorer thatís capable of doing more damage would be big
    GTJ would of been the perfect piece for the Knicks. I'm still mad Masai snuck it and got him for a player he wasn't planning on keeping.

What a move by Masai.

Quote Originally Posted by TakeAnotherL View Post
    GTJ would of been the perfect piece for the Knicks. I'm still mad Masai snuck it and got him for a player he wasn't planning on keeping.

What a move by Masai.
    100%. I was watching him since last year. Heís got the goods

100%. I was watching him since last year. Heís got the goods
    I watched him a bit last season but not a ton, now I watch him and understand the hype.

He would be a perfect fit in NY, has the thibs style to him.

I hope the Knicks make a push for him, id be willing to probably overpay for him tbh.

Quote Originally Posted by TakeAnotherL View Post
    I watched him a bit last season but not a ton, now I watch him and understand the hype.

He would be a perfect fit in NY, has the thibs style to him.

I hope the Knicks make a push for him, id be willing to probably overpay for him tbh.
    Heís not just a shooter, which is what I like. While heís not a dynamic shot creator, he can put it on the floor a bit, shows some potential upside there

Heís the type of guy you pay up for. Still really young, hasnít shown all heís got yet.

Heís not just a shooter, which is what I like. While heís not a dynamic shot creator, he can put it on the floor a bit, shows some potential upside there

Heís the type of guy you pay up for. Still really young, hasnít shown all heís got yet.
    Agreed, he plays smart, doesn't make mistakes, plays tough, is clearly a alpha, he would be the perfect piece for the Knicks.

Well how about those Bulls beating Boston we are now tied for 5th and still .5 out of 4th

Realize we are saying this with only 14 games remaining, damn!

Pacers losing puts us 5 games up on a top 8 pick meaning worse case we have to lose twice to not be in the big dance.

so top 6 is still the key and it won't be easy, Atlanta, Boston and Heat, we have to beat one of them out, not thatt simple but could happen.

Now the flip side is things in the west are getting interesting again, the good Dr has been quiet lol....Memphis and GS and Spurs are heating up at the right time while Dallas is heading in the other direction.

Memphis playing Denver tough and up 5 with 7 min to go, a win and Dallas is back in a tie for 7th and 8th with GS breathing down their backs along with the spurs.

to bad NO losing so many close games or Dallas could have fallen completely out of it.

The new play in format is the best thing to happen to the nba for fans.

Over the last few weeks almost every game has been super competitive, almost playoff level energy, because so many teams are fighting for a playoff spot.

I haven't enjoyed the nba this much in years. Just look how tight both conferences are. In the past the top teams knew they could take it easy against bad teams because those teams would eventually just give up, thats not happening anymore.

Now every team has a reason to keep playing hard through the long season and the results is really good basketball for the fans to watch.

This hasn't been talked about much, but this is huge for the nba, the nba had a serious problem with teams not trying hard to win, now thats changed.

memphis OT and Grayson Allen misses a dunk attempt, damn

55 seconds left Grizz up 3