Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 94 of 148 FirstFirst ... 44849293949596104144 ... LastLast
Results 1,396 to 1,410 of 2220
    NO ahead of Hawks, 19-17, Zion once again 4-4

ball is 0-4 all from three....

I'm pulling for IT, just would be a good story, wanted the Knicks to give him a 10 day deal, what could it have hurt?

nice IT played 10 min and hit both three's and has 8 points on 3-5, truly wish Knicks would have taken a shot.

Ball now 0-8, ,0-7 from three guess it's not his night!

We need Ball to start hitting something, need Hawks to lose

Around the NBA 2020-21 Edition: Scoreboard Watching from the MECCA

Quote Originally Posted by still a fan View Post
    nice IT played 10 min and hit both three's and has 8 points on 3-5, truly wish Knicks would have taken a shot.

Ball now 0-8, ,0-7 from three guess it's not his night!

We need Ball to start hitting something, need Hawks to lose
    Yeah I'm rooting for IT too. The guy ruined his career playing hurt to get the Celtics to the ECFs. I remember saying we should bring him in preseason. He cant defend but he would have been lot of fun. If his body can hold up I wouldn't be surprised if he is still a better offensive player then just about everyone on our team other then Julius

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by ewing; 04-06-2021 at 09:22 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Modestly the Indiana Pacers are creeping closer to the 8th spot. Levert who is fully recovered from a scary cyst found on his kidney looks good out there.

The Knicks gotta stay ahead....

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Detfink View Post
    Modestly the Indiana Pacers are creeping closer to the 8th spot. Levert who is fully recovered from a scary cyst found on his kidney looks good out there.

The Knicks gotta stay ahead....
    Nope I'm hoping the craptors creep up to 10 and we free fall

Ther is still hope for the tank

Quote Originally Posted by east fb knicks View Post
    Nope I'm hoping the craptors creep up to 10 and we free fall

Ther is still hope for the tank
    Suggs or Cade Cunningham here we go!

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Detfink View Post
    Suggs or Cade Cunningham here we go!
    If we atleast get to 10 we could trade up but definitely not Cade or suggz maybe green thats it

I'd say we could go from 10 to 5 easy

Quote Originally Posted by Knick Danger View Post
    Is snark a requirement?

17 is around where the Knicks picks will be.
    Personally KD I love snarky!!!

I'm not advocating a tank but...we need to start resting our starters more than we are now so we'll still have them in the coming years. Thibs treats Randle and RJ like the Cubs treated Aroldis Chapman when they won the WS. Burn him out because we aren't resigning him. The difference here is that we WANT to resign Julius. Adding a top tier rookie to those two would bode well for our future. I think we've shown stars that we can be a winning organization.

Dre looking good for the lakers

Dallas tried to find Robo-Porzingis 2.0 but it didn't go well. Sticking to their guns, the Mavs are at the high water mark of 7 games over .500 and the real Robo-Porzingis just finished his first back2back this season, averaging 23.1 ppg, 11.6 rpg, and 1.7 bpg with a 46.7 FG% over his last 10 games. He's playing well. He's equaled Joel Embiid's playing time and surpassed breakout star Moscow Mitchell Robinson.

I guess yall was right dipo got hurt in his first game smfh

In 44 mins of action Kira Lewis, Deni, and Devin Vassell combined for 4 points last night. Kira Lewis had 2 points in 20 mins last night. Deni had 2 points in 21 mins. Devin Vassell did not score in 3 mins of action.

Obi Toppin doubled their combined out put with 8 points in just 14 mins. Doesn't means he better and will continue to be better but it shows how lame it is when we do it the opposite way

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    In 44 mins of action Kira Lewis, Deni, and Devin Vassell combined for 4 points last night. Kira Lewis had 2 points in 20 mins last night. Deni had 2 points in 21 mins. Devin Vassell did not score in 3 mins of action.

Obi Toppin doubled their combined out put with 8 points in just 14 mins. Doesn't means he better and will continue to be better but it shows how lame it is when we do it the opposite way

Yes 👍. But donít expect different!

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post

Lewis is 19 years old...and had 21 the previous game. Obi really has yet to have even one signature game. Worrisome for a 23 year old.

if Obi was 19 I'd be less worried.